• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which "impossible" character do you want to see for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Mario, Pikachu, Metaknight... move over. A new challenger approaches. He has been slaying Southern Vampires for 5 years. Get ready for the axe welding Abraham Lincoln.

Haha.... joke thread here. Feel free to post other absurd options for Smash 4.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
You really shouldn't be posting joke threads like this. It causes unnecessary clutter to the boards. If you want to be as productive as possible with this thread, try changing the name to something along the lines of "Which 'unlikely' character do you want to see for Smash 4?" or something.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I was waiting for a response from him to do something like that, but, I'll just change it to that now. Seems reasonable enough to have.

Good idea.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
I think it would be cool if you could play as some of Ganon's minions... maybe a Wizzrobe

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Which unlikely character you say?

Give me Noel from Final Fantasy 13-2, come on Square Enix what do you say?

smashmanx7

Smash Journeyman

I would love to have Conker in the game he's the best rare character ever apart from DK.

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
How "unlikely" are we talkn here?
Cuz i would LOVE to see birdo in ssb4 but to be honest she actually has an inkling of a chance?... or at least compared to abraham Lincoln :/

:phone:

Jakor

Smash Ace

I would love to have Conker in the game he's the best rare character ever apart from DK.
Nah, I think Banjo & Kazooie are the best Rare characters:

They would be a perfect duo for Smash, but unfortunately it will never happen unless Microsoft sells Rare.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Absurd/unlikely characters I would like in Smash Bros. WiiU and 3DS=???

Knuckles: I used to have a friend when I was a wee lad who had a Genesis. We used to play Sonic 2 together. He always wanted to play as Sonic, so I ended up always playing Tails. I didn't like Tails. But once he bought Sonic & Knuckles and I got to play Knuckles, everything was good, because Knuckles > Sonic > Tails. Knuckles is a pure BAMF, and it was awesome. That play style in smash would be so awesome, brains would asplode!!!

Joanna Dark: Because I love me some Perfect Dark, which is one of the best N64 and FPS titles of all-time.

Cranky Kong: Because it would be absurd, amazing, and completely incredible. That and he is the original Donkey Kong, and he could teach you "young whippersnappers" a thing or two about how to fight in a platform game! :laugh:

Banjo: IT'S FREAKING BANJO!!!

Conker: IT'S FREAKING CONKER!!!

Beast Ganon: You know that would be pretty much the greatest character idea ever. I was so mad when I found out you couldn't control Beast Ganon in Ganondorf's final smash. While I would like Pig Ganon, Beast Ganon would be preferred because of his BAMF status.

Kefka (Final Fantasy VI): Because he's a crazy human, an insane God, and an interesting character.

Proto Man (classic Mega Man): He's such a cool mysterious hero dude. He's mad fun to play as in Mega Man 9 and 10.

The End (Metal Gear Solid 3): Because he was the best boss battle ever, and because he would be freaking awesome with his sniper gear.

smashmanx7

Smash Journeyman
Absurd/unlikely characters I would like in Smash Bros. WiiU and 3DS=???

Knuckles: I used to have a friend when I was a wee lad who had a Genesis. We used to play Sonic 2 together. He always wanted to play as Sonic, so I ended up always playing Tails. I didn't like Tails. But once he bought Sonic & Knuckles and I got to play Knuckles, everything was good, because Knuckles > Sonic > Tails. Knuckles is a pure BAMF, and it was awesome. That play style in smash would be so awesome, brains would asplode!!!

Joanna Dark: Because I love me some Perfect Dark, which is one of the best N64 and FPS titles of all-time.

Cranky Kong: Because it would be absurd, amazing, and completely incredible. That and he is the original Donkey Kong, and he could teach you "young whippersnappers" a thing or two about how to fight in a platform game! :laugh:

Banjo: IT'S FREAKING BANJO!!!

Conker: IT'S FREAKING CONKER!!!

Beast Ganon: You know that would be pretty much the greatest character idea ever. I was so mad when I found out you couldn't control Beast Ganon in Ganondorf's final smash. While I would like Pig Ganon, Beast Ganon would be preferred because of his BAMF status.

Kefka (Final Fantasy VI): Because he's a crazy human, an insane God, and an interesting character.

Proto Man (classic Mega Man): He's such a cool mysterious hero dude. He's mad fun to play as in Mega Man 9 and 10.

The End (Metal Gear Solid 3): Because he was the best boss battle ever, and because he would be freaking awesome with his sniper gear.
Great list but you forgot one iconic character

Crash Bandicoot!!!!! It'd be the most bomb-*** character ever next to Conker

volbound1700

Smash Master
You really shouldn't be posting joke threads like this. It causes unnecessary clutter to the boards. If you want to be as productive as possible with this thread, try changing the name to something along the lines of "Which 'unlikely' character do you want to see for Smash 4?" or something.
I thought the point of the board was to burn time and therefore put unnecessary clutter. We had threads all the time like this back when the discussion was high about Brawl.

Sorry, I cannot keep up with the rules. Will not post another joke thread unless it is in this thread. (A better title IMO would be list funny characters that should not BE IN THE NEXT SMASH)

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Technically, he was supposed to be Nintendo's flagship character, before they lost the rights and had to replace him with Mario as their mascot. So what do you think the odds are of him getting into Smash 4?

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
Bubbles... from Clu Clu Land.

and Kensuke Kimachi... 1080 Snowboarding.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
An unlikely Nintendo character that still has a chance? (Granted, a pretty poor one)
[COLLAPSE="Skull Kid"]
[/COLLAPSE]
An unlikely Nintendo character that pretty much has no chance?
[COLLAPSE="Aisya (Archaic Sealed Heat)"]
[/COLLAPSE]
A 3rd party character that used to be possible but now is fairly unlikely?
[COLLAPSE="Bomberman"]
[/COLLAPSE]
An (extremely) unlikely 3rd party that technically is eligible?
[COLLAPSE="NiGHTS"]
[/COLLAPSE]
An unlikely 3rd party character that is ineligible? (at least on Wii U)
[COLLAPSE="Banjo-Kazooie"]
[/COLLAPSE]

If B&K ever make it into Smash I will quit Smash speculation and happily play whichever Smash B&K are in forever. :awesome::bee::grin::rolleyes::urg:

AetherEch0s

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2681-0290-3939
Sabure Prince, but I like to think hes likely.
Also would like E.Gadd, Gyroid and Demille, but they are very unlikely.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Un-likely character? Hmmm....

The Baby Bros. I would love to play with this Nana/Popo like tag-team that emphasis on speed and their small size. It would be a blast being pulled everywhere by chomp-chomps, floating in spit bubble balloons, and running around in super-powered diapers!

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/234/c/b/Masked_Man_Manga_Style_by_secretmelody07.png

Claus aka The Masked Man. I would say Brawl was his last chance UNLESS they axe Ness and keep Lucas which I don't see happening. This helmeted hard-*** has one of the best potential move sets and can easily be a mixture of Meta Knight, Samus, and Beam Saber.

Wolf Link and Midna. I was gunning for this duo for Brawl but, sadly, they only made the game as a trophy. I think they duo could kick major *** and provide for a fast and technical playstyle that integrates between the teamwork between the two.

Lt. Surge. He has been in my dream roster since the 64 days. I don't know why but he has always been my most favorite gym leader. Back in 8th grade, I drafted my first move set with him using voltords, raichu, jolteon, and magnemites to smash on opponents.

The Robotic Fly. God....I hated this guy and his Grover like screams when he was hit...but he is still awesome!Oh god....just....oh god....

Dark Zero Suit Samus.

Ruka Minazuki. The high school student protagonist of the most recent Fatal Frame for Wii. She utilizes a flashlight and a camera obscura in her fights. I have no idea how a move set would be molded but I see as being slow and cautious but powerful with wide-spreading attacks.

Spiderman. I would die if the web crawling web slinging superhero made it into Smash. However, I wouldn't count on it even with his most recent movie (which is HUGE over here in Japan). He would have a very unique move set.

Jack from the Harvest Moon series. Harvest Moon is one of my most favorite series...ever. I just love it and continue to buy the games. They are just addicting. As for Jack, he would use a couple of his tools and animals for attacks, I'd imagine.

Kisuke and Momohime from Muramasa. Not only a great game but a great set of characters. It would awesome to fight as a tag-team version of these two or as seperate characters. They seem to be made for Smash IMO.

And....my wild card...

The Dragonborn from Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. This one is my hope beyond hope guilty pleasure. I would love to see this epic manly man in my Smash. I shudder from excitement from the idea of Fus Ro Dah'ing the entire Smash cast off a cliff and calling Dragons to lend me their aid.

bombers14

Smash Apprentice
GENERAL SCALES

why? I know he probably won't get in but he was a great villain for star fox adventures which lead you up to fight him and you didn't even fight him. The reason he will be good is that you don't have to worry about him copying anyone. He will be one of the strongest one on the roster and his unique move set. If you don't know him look him up cause I think he would make a great fit for ssb

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
In Super Smash Land (Fan game of Smash Bros. on the Gameboy, Incredibly Well made Check It Out!)
*SPOILER*

Vaporeon was an unlockable character. She had a variety of moves that would leave puddles behind as
an after effect. You could then use her Up B to teleport back to these puddles. This took me forever to comprehend, but it was really well made. It was a great option for recovery. After teleporting to the puddle it would disappear and you would have to make a new one.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

Kisuke and Momohime from Muramasa. Not only a great game but a great set of characters. It would awesome to fight as a tag-team version of these two or as seperate characters. They seem to be made for Smash IMO.
Oh yeah those two, their game always interested me but I never managed to find a copy of Murumasa: The Demon Blade, how are they impossible? Are they third or fourth party or something? Or are their creators just not interested? Guess I'll have to look into it further.

I don't think I've got any "impossible" characters for smash with maybe the exception of Professor Layton and Mallo from Pullblox/Pushmo. But they both have their possiblitisies. Layton with having his creators interested in him appearing in smash and Mallo being a Nintendo character... I think... It's just hard to come up with a good moveset for him...

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion

Daroach has always been my Smash Bros "guilty pleasure". The only reason he could even possibly show up as a trophy is because he managed to get into Kirby Mass Attack and lose one-shot status, but that won't stop me from wishing he could show up in playable form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom