• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Smash League

embracethe12

Smash Lord

(Applies to Brawl Singles Only)
(Also, you have to stay the same characters the entire match for it to count as a Destiny Match. If you switch characters, then its not a Destiny Match.)
(Any Pokemon VS Any Pokemon Included)
(Captain F VS Anyone Included)

pretty sure these guys are doing a great job already.

TKD

Smash Lord
Chosen1, check the recommended SBR ruleset please...at least for Brawl, which is the one I noticed. Some counterpicks may be missing, I don't remember if for example Rainbow Cruise is optional for the TO, but I think it's not, and there should be an odd number of neutral stages (1/3/5 etc).

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Yea. I'm going to go to this.

Both days most likely.

Sooooo since i'm going both days, i'm probably not going to be wanting to drive back and forth from san mateo (even though it's like 20-30 mins away).

anyone interested in like... finding a place to stay at or something?

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Samus/ZSS vs Rob... battle of mechanic menaces!
Samus/ZSS vs Snake... battle of highly equipped bounty hunters!
Samus/ZSS vs Space Animals... battle of futuristic freaks!
Kirby vs Jigglypuff.... battle of puffballs!
IDK, just throwin' out ideas. This rival match stuff is pretty cool.

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Uhh... Sorta... not really.

He pretty much acts on his own accord for his own reasons for the most part after MGS1. The government is just lucky that sometimes he accomplishes some of their goals for them.
I'm just kidding, I've never played an MGS game in my life.

AME2

Smash Cadet
I'm surprised the host hasn't posted anything about the Brawl part of the tourny, or the fact they're stopping entries at 256 people. And for the concerned...

hey, wanna money match at bio? $3+?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I WISH I wasn't too scared to play MGS. I freak out just by watching Cam cam play T__T

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
i wish i could find the pic of the twin snakes box art but behind the 2 gun silouettes so it looks really gay and erect weiners

Top Bottom