• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Ain't Ann Arbor Brawl Series

Vayseth

Smash Master
ok panda and epic take vayvay, and can you take lains bag back with you guys?
Actually I'm in Sterling Heights for this weekend I think (at least most of it). If you Omni could take me to WAAA and someone take me back to Ann Arbor, that'd be great!

Someone let me know if ya'll can do that for me =)

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
i calls em as i sees em

i know he isn't. but he's **** good, under even decent circumstances he's done the best (i think.)

and besides, if you play him, it'll be after you play me (cuz you know it'll happen, it has every Chill Zone tourney i think) and that might just be enough to throw off your game

and Joel, if you are reading this and going, I need to play a boatload of games with your g&w, i'm starting to become disappointed in him and i need a reawakening.
not even sure if im comming cause i may have to work or whatever.

how many times do i have to beat anther before u get off his nuts, when i beat him its not big deal.. when he beats me hes unbeatable and all that **** i seriously stopped caring when first place started winning 60 dollars. then i have to listen to DSF talk **** about how i lose to people. its like I DONT CARE gimme a 2G tournament and see if i care

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
no we split and i let him win cause i was gonna give him the bigger share to begin with
lol joel if you wanted to show people anther isint unbeatable why would you "let him win" i od have to admit out of all of us your the only one who can beat him or has a good chance.

also how is your job working out man?

Actually I'm in Sterling Heights for this weekend I think (at least most of it). If you Omni could take me to WAAA and someone take me back to Ann Arbor, that'd be great!

Someone let me know if ya'll can do that for me =)
I can take you if you wish.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
geez, so not the biggest turnout this time around.

i picked a great week to **** off.

i honestly don't think i've held onto g&w for 2+ matches straight since the last tourney.

well... time to practice.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey JKBuK, get on AIM.

I might be willing to play some friendlies with you sometime or other tonight. Maybe.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
me panda epic brutos vayvay jkbuk jcav rsd scala atothez (TheMann? bowyer? xzavier and friend? anther? joel? Dogma? atothez friend 1,2, and 3, some kid who asked me directions for it today)

possibly 20 people which means we'll get 14

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I have like zero (suit samus) chances of making it to this, sorry. Maybe next month.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
wait a minute.... its THIS weekend? that came out of no where...

I got a decent chance of showing up.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Ok I Will Be Doing 2 One Dollar Mm's Tomorrow With My Ness Vs Anything Of Yours Best Of 3 Whos A Taker? Act Quick Spaces Will Fill Up.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Alright guys I think I will show up to "We Aren't Ann Arbor" tomorrow, Sunday 28th. Just to let you know this will be my first tournament for any video game (besides those pokemon competitions Oakland Mall had 10 years ago).

One question though, what's with all the stages? I thought tournies only used a few.
But anyhow, my goal is to finish in the middle of the pack, maybe a little closer to the top than bottom. I honestly have no idea what to expect.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Alright guys I think I will show up to "We Aren't Ann Arbor" tomorrow, Sunday 28th. Just to let you know this will be my first tournament for any video game (besides those pokemon competitions Oakland Mall had 10 years ago).

One question though, what's with all the stages? I thought tournies only used a few.
But anyhow, my goal is to finish in the middle of the pack, maybe a little closer to the top than bottom. I honestly have no idea what to expect.
expect to get dead last. if you expect that you usually do alot better. usually the top 5 on michigan are going now i believe its only me joel and Spanda on the power rankings are going. so yea.

there are only like 6 stages that are "nuetrals" the rest are Cp's it was like that in melee 2

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
now i believe its only me joel and Spanda on the power rankings are going. so yea.
I'm pretty sure Bowyer said he was going, so I'll just say this up front.

Bowyer is only unranked because I removed him for being inactive. His performance in the past would put him at, oh...... 6th in MI.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero

dont worry you main snake so you wont do that bad ;)

also 3 gold medals and 3 world records and you call bolt worlds greatest athlete?

wut about phelps :psycho:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
btw FastLikeMe, I think I IM'd you once like two or three months ago and said we should meet up to play Smash sometime, then you disappeared from the Internet altogether. Life throw **** at the fan or something?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
And here I was under the impression that having a life entailed having enough time to play a game sometime during the summer with someone who lives in the same city.

Nahhh.

Top Bottom