• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Ain't Ann Arbor Brawl Series

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
I think I'm going to come back... with people. be prepared

EDIT: Corneria should be counter pick. after all Onett is.

TheMann

Smash Ace
Wow matches actually go at a reasonable speed. And I don't get as bored watching. 2 stock might not be such a bad idea.

TheMann

Smash Ace
I would love to come.

It just depends on if I can get a ride or if I get left behind :( . We never played b4 either, if I make it we gotta get some matches in.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
ness for god tier

i was using him yesterday and wreckin **** with him :D

didn't know i could.

and g&w is my counter. so pick g&w when we meet up in the bracket, like we always do

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I might be going to this with Epic, and Epic will have a fairly large car for the next 4 weeks, so I gots a ride. But the catch is that we have to leave immediately after the tournament finishes (and the tourney has to start on time) because we have tests on Monday.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
ok panda and epic take vayvay, and can you take lains bag back with you guys?

I'll make sure the tourney starts on time no johns.

and @jkbuk: joel isint unbeatable i 2-0'd him there and lain 2-1'd him, anther on the other hand....... hes unbeatable.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
ok panda and epic take vayvay, and can you take lains bag back with you guys?

I'll make sure the tourney starts on time no johns.

and @jkbuk: joel isint unbeatable i 2-0'd him there and lain 2-1'd him, anther on the other hand....... hes unbeatable.
i calls em as i sees em

i know he isn't. but he's **** good, under even decent circumstances he's done the best (i think.)

and besides, if you play him, it'll be after you play me (cuz you know it'll happen, it has every Chill Zone tourney i think) and that might just be enough to throw off your game

and Joel, if you are reading this and going, I need to play a boatload of games with your g&w, i'm starting to become disappointed in him and i need a reawakening.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
i calls em as i sees em

i know he isn't. but he's **** good, under even decent circumstances he's done the best (i think.)

and besides, if you play him, it'll be after you play me (cuz you know it'll happen, it has every Chill Zone tourney i think) and that might just be enough to throw off your game

and Joel, if you are reading this and going, I need to play a boatload of games with your g&w, i'm starting to become disappointed in him and i need a reawakening.
no doubt joel is 2nd in mi, im just saying don't say he's won if anther isint there, its only a sure thing if anther is there lol

and yea i'll probally play you in the brackets, i'll use ness though. beware :)

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
no doubt joel is 2nd in mi, im just saying don't say he's won if anther isint there, its only a sure thing if anther is there lol

and yea i'll probally play you in the brackets, i'll use ness though. beware :)
don't make me ness ditto you

lol i wanna see your ness. no doubt its better then mine. i wanna see what i can learn

Brutos

Smash Apprentice
i calls em as i sees em

Take the advice Omni gave me and just dont care about brawl. It kinda helped me out a bit.

Oh, and sorry for leaving you hanging Omni, but I'm comming over tomorrow.

Top Bottom