• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Ain't Ann Arbor Brawl Series

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I watched my matches against Omni. Here's how each went down:

1st match: I lost by tripping. Yay!
2nd match: 20% stage spike off his up-B. Awesome.
3rd match: Nothing stupid happened. My shield got broken tho :/
4th match: Somehow he popped out of a huge donkey punch to the face at a high percent. Also, although I don't really count this as one of the stupid things that happened, I did a downsmash at the end there that came out as a dash attack instead. And it killed me.

...I'm not kidding when I say that stupid stuff keeps happening to me against Omni.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
go for it. beat my crappy g&w and scrub lucario. i really don't think i deserved 4th
wut? you would've beaten me and got 4th anyway, i'm terrible at games. stop being so down on yourself.

YEA I GOT A SHOUT-OUT.

Joel-Rofl at trying to jack my controller. I'll never ever let you use my controller because I've had mine for like wut? longer than a week and it's STILL not broken. omg i'm so pro.

Oh and anther is still in new york, wtf.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
I watched my matches against Omni. Here's how each went down:

1st match: I lost by tripping. Yay!
2nd match: 20% stage spike off his up-B. Awesome.
3rd match: Nothing stupid happened. My shield got broken tho :/
4th match: Somehow he popped out of a huge donkey punch to the face at a high percent. Also, although I don't really count this as one of the stupid things that happened, I did a downsmash at the end there that came out as a dash attack instead. And it killed me.

...I'm not kidding when I say that stupid stuff keeps happening to me against Omni.

john john john john john

i beat you ^_^ and when nothing bad happens it goes 50/50.

that japes match was too good though. Even i felt bad.

no more johns or ill start johning and im on big C's level of johns. some would say im better than joel at johning? naw hes too good ;)

and it was to ness, lol.

Omni, you suck at this game.
i suck at this game and got 3rd you suck more at this game because you got 9th. and i PK thunder killed your ***. you suck ;)

also you suck.

LMAO

lain

Smash Master
JKBUK, drop G&W and play someone else. It sounds like you hate it, so why play someone you hate? I'm sure you can find someone that gives you pleasure.

Panda and Vayseth, wth guys! We're gonna be doing a lot of practicing if this is what I'm seeing from Ann Arbor.

I should have gotten 2nd or 3rd this last tourney, but I was watching a Detroit Tigers game, lol. Oh well, I can't wait to show everyone a new and improved lain.

:colorful:

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
JKBUK, drop G&W and play someone else. It sounds like you hate it, so why play someone you hate? I'm sure you can find someone that gives you pleasure.
i'd love to. unfortunately i don't think i have the skill for that quite yet. remember, i'm still the nubby at these things. I wasn't good at melee, only played it seriously for a year-ish, so I don't have much exp from that either.

If people wanna come out and visit me every now and then, whether at my ****ty house or at JCav's (my second home) I'm sure I could work on my scrub Lucario and make him half way tourney viable.

That ****s up there with Blood Hawk.
lol, mighta been spur of the moment there. force-palm is just a *****. but he's deffinately my counter pick on you now =]

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
that japes match was too good though. Even i felt bad.
when people counter pick somthing ***-got on you
and they die because of how ***-got it is
you dont fvcking feel bad about it..... you fvcking laugh at them and tell them their counter just cost them the match
and then john on the boards about how bad people suck because of their level selections, and wait for them to NEVER understand what ur talking about because theyre fuking noobs and wait for them to deteriorate the small amount of credibility their region has and for the region to just stop holding tournaments altogether

Brutos

Smash Apprentice
i'd love to. unfortunately i don't think i have the skill for that quite yet. remember, i'm still the nubby at these things. I wasn't good at melee, only played it seriously for a year-ish, so I don't have much exp from that either.

If people wanna come out and visit me every now and then, whether at my ****ty house or at JCav's (my second home) I'm sure I could work on my scrub Lucario and make him half way tourney viable.

lol, mighta been spur of the moment there. force-palm is just a *****. but he's deffinately my counter pick on you now =]
When are you free? I havn't been to JCav's house in a while.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
son i dont care if i know how to play or not this game sucks.

and i understood what you said i was asking be cause it wasent spam. and your the spam master and inventor of drunken posts.

Vayseth

Smash Master
... So I take that as a "no" that nobody got my bag.
Yeah, Omni had it in his car and we were loading stuff into EPIC's car and... we realized at thax's that we didn't have it for some reason. It's my bad yo =(

He'll be here on the 18th so... yeah.

LAIN, WE SHOULD BE PLAYING GAMES. CALL ME.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
By the way thax, way to be incredibly irresponsible. Remember how I needed my parking pass back? Yeah, you never got back in contact with me, ***. I told you several ways that we could meet up, but you didn't say ****. The whole reason that Epic and I went to WAAA was because we needed the parking pass, and of COURSE you didn't show. I had to get the number to your house from someone else, so I could ask for your address and stop by. So after WAAA, me, Epic, Anther, Bowyer, and Vayseth all got in the car and drove over to your place, and you didn't tell anybody what happened, so your dad TOOK THE KEYS to your car with him to work. The 5 of us ended up waiting for 4 hours for your dad to come home so your brother could open the car and get the parking pass out for us. We all ended up getting back pretty late because of you. Epic and I had homework (I had a paper and a test due the next day), so we weren't even gonna go to WAAA, and on top of that we had to waste gas with all the back and forth **** we did.

Thats not cool, man. Get your act together next time.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
dude, i dont have a cell phone and my dorm phone cant call outside 313

i tried hitting u up on aim but u were nvr on

u shulda told me u needed it bak considering my whole situation of bein in a school stranded

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I could care less. But everyone I play normally goes 3 stock anyway.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Didn't like 2 stock. I feel like it was annoying going to so many stages, especially with the ones available at this tournament.

lain, ya know what's BS? Not calling me. WHERE ARE YOU.

Vayseth

Smash Master
*sigh* I guess the point is you could have TRIED to contact your family (your own FAMILY for god's sakes) like your brother on AIM, or anything and you didn't. You had plenty of time to do ANYTHING, and you did nothing, and you could have at least PM'ed panda information but you never did that either. He's never on AIM because he's a mod on Smash boards, meaning every little kid is going to IM him all the time.

Anyway, GGs everyone.

lain

Smash Master
one SHOULD have been this sunday.

someone please try and do this on the fly.

do you by chance now FastLikeTree?

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
do you by chance now FastLikeTree?
No, I have no idea who that is, and for some reason you're not the first to ask.

EDIT: Hahah, just looked him up. I had no idea that was a smash brothers player! I still don't know who he is though, I've used this name on forums for years, and ours just happen to be very similar.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
i can't make it no metaknight though, even though i would love it. It would discourage noobs from comming to these tournies and we all know a bad MK isint hard to beat but a decent, semigood, or good mk is stupid to beat. I can't offically ban him until everyone or a mass majority is in agreement. sadly.......

Top Bottom