• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wato13 - Featuring ESAM, NickRiddle, and Colbol

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
@ESAM; that is not why he is saying 'get a job' and you know it.

@Mooney; Yes. I do.

I wouldn't even had said anything if it wasn't for the first half of his post where he talks down to the community.

Who's this tournament for, Hbox, or those attending.
I'm not even entering the tournament. MAYBE melee doubles but it's a fat chance since I have to see how many teams there are and I would need a teammate.

I want this to be successful, and it looks like it will, as long as people bring setups.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
kyon, you have to learn to stop trying to please everyone, no matter how much u argue back, if a person wants to argue they will, even if ur making valid sense.

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
Everytime I went and paid $5, I never got food or drinks. I had to go buy my own...I remember only once when there was pizza.
Just sayin

Scidadle

Smash Champion
If there's no ****ing Pizza i will be MAD pissed. I'm only bringing 20$ so 10$ gas 10$ tournament + food.

I'm on a budget here.

Top Bottom