• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wato13 - Featuring ESAM, NickRiddle, and Colbol

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
yeah they USED to be melee players. plus they were garb when they played melee. Just funny to see them wrecking melee w/o 2+ years of recent playing is all.

plus current melee players dont **** brawl at mlg, just sayin

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
They were never bad at melee. They weren't top four, but they were hella good. So don't be a *******, kid.

1 Colbol
2 Plup
3 Esam
4 Nicaboy
5 Dark Sonic
5 Uuaa
7 Harriet
7 Zoro

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Agreed. I always remember ESAM and Seibrik placing well in SFL.

And like Rock said they're melee players, since they played competitive melee for years.

If/when Halberd starts ****** in melee then you can be all like "wow a brawl player ****** melee good sheee" since he started with brawl.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Huh I always remembered it as thomas tipman/dashizwiz/keepspeedn/qdvs/xif/lambchops as always placing in the top. Guess I'm wrong apparently :awesome:.

Agreed. I always remember ESAM and Seibrik placing well in SFL.

And like Rock said they're melee players, since they played competitive melee for years.

If/when Halberd starts ****** in melee then you can be all like "wow a brawl player ****** melee good sheee" since he started with brawl.
I dont remember seibrik ever placing in the money tbh. I think esam did it once but I can't remember. They were good like average tourney goers but they were never the top. Its just funny to see them **** melee is all.

They were never bad at melee. They weren't top four, but they were hella good. So don't be a *******, kid.

1 Colbol
2 Plup
3 Esam
4 Nicaboy
5 Dark Sonic
5 Uuaa
7 Harriet
7 Zoro
I'm not being a ******* lol. If anything im congratulating them. But you know its not like any of you don't rip on brawl or anything. Oh wait...

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
yo heading out at ten d torr I want my friendlies lol and anyone for some dubs friendlies
Sorry man we didn't get any friendlies.

Getting a TV for my Wii was little stressful and then I became an impromptu TO at this for Melee and making sure everyone who wanted to enter get entered.

On a side note, my head hurts.

Pi

Smash Hero
Huh I always remembered it as thomas tipman/dashizwiz/keepspeedn/qdvs/xif/lambchops as always placing in the top. Guess I'm wrong apparently :awesome:.
yea, look at your brawl boys taking out tipman, oh wait he wasn't there
well how about shiz, oh wait he wasn't there
well how about speedn, qdvs, xif, chops, oh wait they weren't there

so yea, you are wrong

ps esam was always good at melee, pretty sure he was always #1 samus in fl
until now

like are you seriously trying to start a melee/brawl thing?

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
yea, look at your brawl boys taking out tipman, oh wait he wasn't there
well how about shiz, oh wait he wasn't there
well how about speedn, qdvs, xif, chops, oh wait they weren't there

so yea, you are wrong

ps esam was always good at melee, pretty sure he was always #1 samus in fl
until now

like are you seriously trying to start a melee/brawl thing?
pretty sure he was the only samus in FL LOL

plus I don't really see what your trying to point out. Your right they weren't there. Your point? All I see is esam beating melee players when he doesn't even play the game. Props to colbol still holding it down tho.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
pretty sure he was the only samus in FL LOL

plus I don't really see what your trying to point out. Your right they weren't there. Your point? All I see is esam beating melee players when he doesn't even play the game. Props to colbol still holding it down tho.
mankosuki and rohins both play samus wtf?

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
mankosuki was like NFL tho, I don't really remember him going to many tourneys. He practically was another state. I can't remember rohins too much either, he must haveve showed up in the later years of melee. The only other person I guess i can say was a samus was phanna but that's about it.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
If we ignore him, maybe he'll shut up.

On a lighter note: ggs to all I played. Seibrik and Nicaboy, I'll tag you back next time!

Pluplue

Smash Ace
All I see is esam beating melee players when he doesn't even play the game. Props to colbol still holding it down tho.
I partly agree but the "when he doesnt even play the game" part is stupid cause he obviously does play the game to be that good.
WHICH IS INSANE. HOW IS HE SO GOOD AT ALL THESE GAMES?

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I did worse than I should've, fighting MVD 2nd round 4 tourneys in a row isnt fun...
fighting seibrik 1st round ain't fun either. Thought you were supposed to get 3rd this tourney ;)

I partly agree but the "when he doesnt even play the game" part is stupid cause he obviously does play the game to be that good.
WHICH IS INSANE. HOW IS HE SO GOOD AT ALL THESE GAMES?
He doesn't play melee though. It's just his brawl skill carrying over to melee pretty much

Xaltis

Smash Hero
fighting seibrik 1st round ain't fun either. Thought you were supposed to get 3rd this tourney ;)

He doesn't play melee though. It's just his brawl skill carrying over to melee pretty much
Yea but I have the worst luck in real life. So brackets are always against me..... T_T

Pi

Smash Hero
rofl
damn i had you pegged all wrong
thought you were some ignorant, bitter, no talent troll w/ an opinion
didn't know you were a comedian

almost pains me to put you on ignore
almost

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
rofl
damn i had you pegged all wrong
thought you were some ignorant, bitter, no talent troll w/ an opinion
didn't know you were a comedian

almost pains me to put you on ignore
almost
I'm the ignorant troll? orly? Ill gladly mm you $5 at rage when I don't even play this game rofl

xaltis, it cant be as bad as my bracket streak lately, so far its been since august ceo, the past 4 tournies 1st/2nd rounds.. hrnut,redhal,redhal,seibrik. The last legit bracket I got was mlg orlando XD

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
seibrik and esam were always good melee players, you cant say they're brawl players ****** melee like there were "redhalberds" ****** melee. And you dont realy lose the skills you have anyways. I barely play melee anymore, only playing at events, i never play on my own time, and yet i still play pretty much the same. Gratz to everyone who placed well, gratz to everyone who showed up to support the scene making this a very nice turnout for melee, fail for only having 4 set-ups.

I SUCK AT MELEE as always, peace

-misshiroshi

SheerMadness

Smash Master
lol @ dewdadash...

You don't lose your melee skills. It takes all of a match or two to get reacclimated. Thus why people like Dashizwiz can play once a year at a national tourney and place top 5/10. We all know ESAM placing well in melee has nothing to do with his brawl skills, because he was good at melee before brawl ever came out.

And to think this kid used to play competitive melee haha. It's a shame what brawl has done to his mind set.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Yo sheer, remember this? ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23HEVxzr34

But yeah, I honestly do think brawl has helped him though. I think that is the best esam has placed in melee, I might be wrong but I kinda doubt it.

and seibs was good at melee, im not taking that away. All im saying is that its funny that he can still pull off these wins at melee w/o playing the game. Kudos to him.

Pi

Smash Hero
@RedHalberd

nobody is hatin on you man for sure, you're chars are legit and improving all the time
just using you as an example to shut up DDD

and i think there is a video of ally getting 4stocked by anther some where....? (in melee)

Top Bottom