• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wato13 - Featuring ESAM, NickRiddle, and Colbol

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
ggs to everyone I played, it was awesome seeing everyone again! Thanks to Hungry for being willing to host tournaments at his place all the time, Very cool of you man. Also thanks to Kyon for running the brackets, it went super smooth with you at the helm.

Ian: Thanks for teaming with me, sorry that we didn't do so well. We'll do better next time if you're down!

VGMR: Great games man, you adapted really well to my play style just from a few friendlies, and completely outplayed me in tournament. Good stuff!

Vericz: Always cool to see you at a tournament! We'll have to get some sc2 in sometime as well, good job destroying me in tournament :p

Zoro: I need to get more matches in with you some time, I need more falco practice!

Rohins: Keepin it old school! Hopefully I can get some casual matches with you at the next one

Scidadle: Up+b mooooore! It was cool teaming with you, we need to get some more matches in some time.

Col Bol: You suck at this game! :D :D

I'll add more when I'm not lazy

OverLade

Smash Hero
Agreed. I always remember ESAM and Seibrik placing well in SFL.

And like Rock said they're melee players, since they played competitive melee for years.

If/when Halberd starts ****** in melee then you can be all like "wow a brawl player ****** melee good sheee" since he started with brawl.
:( Maybe one of these days, this game is soooooooo hard and everyone is so freakin good.

@RedHalberd

nobody is hatin on you man for sure, you're chars are legit and improving all the time
just using you as an example to shut up DDD
I understand and I appreciate you guys even mentioning me. I got wrecked so hard at this tourney lol. But I'm not gonna quit I'll just practice more and watch more videos and come back stronger next time!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Thanks I appreciate it. I guess I'm expecting too much... Back to watching vids and training mode...

Top Bottom