• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wato13 - Featuring ESAM, NickRiddle, and Colbol

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Cfl

lol cfl no gets no respect from cfl

guess cfl shouold make their own PR list afterall then make two seperate PR lists within that PR list, one for CFL, the other for CFL people that didn't make it onto the original CFL PR cuz they couldn't get to the tournies in CFL, and thouoght it wasn't fair they weren't getting the same chances as the people who live in hbox's house, so every house in CFL is gonna make their own CFL PR so everyone can be number 1 and happy!

xept HRNUT, his couch will always be over him on his PR. so i'll guess he'll just make a PR for his own room or something.

CFL

GET
HYPE

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Also I approve of the 5$ door fee if I get enough pizza to satisfy and DRANK.

If I get like 2 slices then im gonna be ANGRYZ

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So a lot of people from SFL are coming...

As far as I know so far it is

Nick Riddle (Driver)
Lolilovesrain
ESAM
MVD
Chaz

Seibrik (Driver)
Nicaboy
Flamin Roy
Afro
???

Not sure if Tommy is going with people, but I hope he is. I want Xaltis to be there!

Pi

Smash Hero
If you don't want to host tournaments at your house, then don't.

'Get a job'

people need to get a job to merely be inside of your house to play a game?

Who are you?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im pretty dumbfounded that eric is coming to this. ive never seen that kid travel for brawl except MLG and that one FG :laugh:

im going to be so pissed if i do bad in teams this tourney. like...you guys have no idea

Zoro

Smash Champion
I want to go to this

im tired of working on tournament days
if only melee singles started later

I was actually going to try this time

AfroQT

Smash Master
Seriously accepting all MM in brawl against my MK, and maybe a few against my Kirby and Wolf.

I kind of want to do melee MM's as well...

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Why will SFL PRs come to this but not Holy Smash. This tourny also has Gvill in the house i am jealous.

with all of the good players making it out to this tourney it should be a blast.

Might hit this up.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Why will SFL PRs come to this but not Holy Smash. This tourny also has Gvill in the house i am jealous.

with all of the good players making it out to this tourney it should be a blast.

Might hit this up.
So far away.

MMs?
ZSS is trash in Brawl.
Link is even WORSE in Melee.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend

'Get a job'

Who are you?
I'm pretty sure you can afford 5$ for door fee in an entire day, + 4$ for food, so 10$. Oooooooh so much money >_> If you can't afford that money Juan is saying that you should "Get a job" because you obviously need money pretty badly.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Juan, I find your proposition of a shared meal to be quite wonderful. With 5 dollars from everyone, there will be unlimited food to go around. I'll definitely be getting my money's worth. I'm glad there are other Communists in the Florida smash community. Keep up the good work, man. :)

'Get a job'

Who are you?
You have to pay money to play in an arcade, correct? Do you feel that this man's electricity should be used without warrant of pay?

Pi

Smash Hero
@ESAM; that is not why he is saying 'get a job' and you know it.

@Mooney; Yes. I do.

I wouldn't even had said anything if it wasn't for the first half of his post where he talks down to the community.

Who's this tournament for, Hbox, or those attending.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Just make sure people bring set ups, tvs, power outlets if you have it and single dollar bills.

When I ask for you to sign up please do so when I say it so things can run smoothly. It runs smoother if I don't have too keep making change for everyone also. Can't stress this enough. Hopefully there are at least extra tv's for people to do there MM's on.

I'm so not in the mood for drama lol so I will try to be very organized with this.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
This is really sad, but I'm man enough to admit it. I was going to skip out on this...until I heard SFL was coming, so now I'm going. Memories of our night @ Steak-N-Shake was too fun. xD

Exdeath

Smash Master
You have to pay money to play in an arcade, correct? Do you feel that this man's electricity should be used without warrant of pay?
Arcades own the arcade machine, though. Most of the WATO machines will be brought in by paying "customers." I'm not weighing in on the door fee one way or the other, I'm just addressing your example.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I just played brawl...and I'm SUPER ****ING RUSTY. Playing only Melee for 3 weeks messed up my buffering. Yo if you play brawl I'm money matching you, my MK vs your w/e I need to get back in shape.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Or you can just pay the 5 dollars or not come. Just that simple people XD is 5 really so bad?if your playing everything its 25 total if only one game 15. That's like normal entry fee for other tournaments. Come on people lol.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Hype melee where you at!?

I think i will do a couple of mm at this if anyone wants some.

vs my sheik your anything

and my fox falco and peach might do some too.

Top Bottom