• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] The Perth Power Rankings ~NEW UPDATE 23/09/10~ Version 5.2

Alzi

Smash Master
Your list is filled with the most fail kane. Andy is dropping so far not rising. And he will never rise that high because i will be in his way.

Trillest

Smash Ace
Well I believe it will look like this soon.

1 - Andy
2 - Quetz
3 - Corpsecreate
4 - Marteh
5 - Pete
6 - Baconfingers
7 - Bsrk
9 - Vlade
10 - Hypo Josh

That's gonna be the top ten next update for sure.

edit - fine only cos rick has whinged, ****ing obsessed with spot ten much?!
nah man u got it wrong u forgot to put splice at 8th

Also rick should get a dishonorable mention

Alzi

Smash Master
Shoudn't Pete eventually rise to first? I believe Olimar is going to replace ice climbers in the tier list soon which explains how high olimar really is!

True Romance

Smash Ace
nah man u got it wrong u forgot to put splice at 8th

Also rick should get a dishonorable mention
Ahh yeah I didn't pray hard enough for Ric to leave the PRs, god I'm stupid.

And yeah you're right what was I thinking, Splice has been amazing recently he might even take Andy out at number one!

MTGod

Smash Champion
This is an avalanche of fail... Let's get back to serious talk now :p

Anyway, the only NEW person I completely agree with to be included in the PR at this stage is Trill... Since We Have Mic 1, the worst place he's come is 7th, and through the past few tournaments has proven himself consistently the most formidable against more currently power ranked players than the rest of the brawlers NOT on the list...

Josh/Quetz is undeniably good, but at the moment is being held back still by the transition into Brawl; this will change, but I don't think it's changed enough so far to warrant him being included in the PR if it was done before the next tournament...

And I should not be in the list right now... The only reason I have seemingly "shown improvement" is because the people I played against either a) hadn't played my/any Lucas and didn't know the MU (Alzi, Bob, Glenn), or b) I had accrued tons of experience against and thus the match weighted heavily on me predicting what the other person would do, rather than how they used their characters, thus my knowledge would not be applicable to different people with the same characters (Andre, Trav, Vlade to an extent)...

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Quetz has adapted pretty quickly and his results show_ Your Lucas is still good Jesse, after learning the MU i found it alot easier than the first horrible time i vsed you (johnning i was off my game that day), although i do notice you adapting to your situations and starting to think more_ Once the surprise element wears off you really have to work for your wins as a low tier and i think this will improve for you by the next tournament_

Vlade is pretty overrated imo, Andy makes a good point_ Besides half Japanese is cheating_

Technodeath

Smash Champion
i think that was mainly my problem against Jesse, not having much experience against Lucas certainly didnt help

i request more practice against Jesse. and Andy is going to make me pro

MTGod

Smash Champion
i request more practice against Jesse.
And you won't get it if you're too busy paving the way for a career or hanging out with your girlfriend... Get your priorities right, dude!!! Brawl >> everything :p

Seriously though, when Uni isn't on I'm up for practice any day if I don't already have plans so hit me up, but if it is during the Uni weeks then all my focus has to be on preparing not to explode things, not explode things, and then writing up how I didn't explode things...

Besides half Japanese is cheating_
And he's going back to his motherland too... Oh God, we have to stop that plane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Tallulah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Technodeath

Smash Champion
And you won't get it if you're too busy paving the way for a career or hanging out with your girlfriend... Get your priorities right, dude!!! Brawl >> everything :p
Yeeeeaaaaahhh, i dont know about that Jesse. i love my super happy fun time sessions with Amy. especially the 10 day long one we'll be having soon, squeeeeeeee <3

i'll be seeing you kids next week anyways

Trillest

Smash Ace
The sooner W.A. smashers learn this game is about being self obsessed and egotistical the greater our scene will become.

<3 Jesse ^^ in true rapper fashion top ten u next b!

True Romance

Smash Ace
Yeeeeaaaaahhh, i dont know about that Jesse. i love my super happy fun time sessions with Amy. especially the 10 day long one we'll be having soon, squeeeeeeee <3
How many times have I told you Rick, women are overated.

Smash will always love you... Even if you play other games.

swordslad12

Smash Cadet
I hope to come down for a brawl tournament soon. Can't go to any duing school holidays because of bowling overeast...but after that I just need to work out accomodation for tournaments and such.

Trillest

Smash Ace
I hope to come down for a brawl tournament soon. Can't go to any duing school holidays because of bowling overeast...but after that I just need to work out accomodation for tournaments and such.
Hey come over to the perth smash thread and introduce yourself not many ppl will catch ya here this is about the power ranking so only me and andre(mugza) really check it :p

swordslad12

Smash Cadet
Err i did use Mario for a while but now I use marth and like to use falco for fun. =) don't really pay attention to tier...

swordslad12

Smash Cadet
Exactly and dancing blade or whatever annoys people to get frustrated and abandon technique and go hack and slash :p

Jupz

Smash Master
what is this. can't have people just coming in and ignoring tiers?! thats why theres a big list in the tactical discussion!!!!! and im dissapointed in you guys for encouraging him :p use metaknight nao :p

also i got bored of smash but i know someday in the future ill pick it up again cause I always do. and then i will realise how much smash loves me :D

Pete278

Smash Lord
Kane says:
*IMO*
bob shouldn't be on the pprs nor should jason
Kane says:
they're both way to out of touch
Kane says:
neither of them would have a clue about the majority of the skill level of the top 10
as a. they don't get that far
or b. they don't attend
like it's truly impossible for bob
to decide
who is better
between say
trav and buff
so essentially the only thing bob has to go on
to detirmine prs
is tournament placings
omg now he has two doombringers says:
post about it on the thread
that way
Kane says:
so he may as well be replaced with a statistics bot
we'll have two ****storms in the Perth threads
it'll be great
Kane says:
but I don't care about the PR thread ;P
so?
Kane says:
I only ever go there to troll
all the more reason to post it there
you're trolling Bob
Kane says:
bob being on the panel
will allow mroe trolling oppurtunites
^_^
hey you can quote me if you want
nothing against bob as a player
but he's just not performed recently
and if you're not moving through the bracket
you don't know how the best players play
simply as that

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Hmm so you post that to troll me Pete_? I also fail to see how me not placing high affects my judgement of the overall scene_ It's interesting to see what people honestly think about you so keep it coming_

True Romance

Smash Ace
Unless your judgement is aided by osmosis, I don't see how you not placing high enough to play a decent amount of PRed players in tournament COULDN'T effect your judgement.

I'm not hating man, Pete was trolling, but I'm not trolling now.

That's just my opinion.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
I play against them in friendlies and observe them at all available opportunities_ So you don't feel that i obtain the relevant knowledge to accurately judge a player purely through observation and feel it a requirement for me to place higher to hold a much more substantial opinion_?

You'll learn that i appreciate honesty_

Top Bottom