• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
I can not reveal anything about jackie chan otherwise he will be angry with me once he realised i've been talking about him and how to perform the lightning kick.

Look at kane that fox like creature. Do you main fox now?

$65 is good trav we can buy a giant plushie? Plushies always make people happy. My toon link plushie makes me very happy.

True Romance

Smash Ace
I can not reveal anything about jackie chan otherwise he will be angry with me once he realised i've been talking about him and how to perform the lightning kick.

Look at kane that fox like creature. Do you main fox now?

$65 is good trav we can buy a giant plushie? Plushies always make people happy. My toon link plushie makes me very happy.
In smash 64 for sure ;)

Alzi

Smash Master
Oh so you are mind gaming people now thinking you main fox in brawl but you really main him in smash 64 although the real people you main in brawl are ice climbers. I see how you roll kane and i think it's insane.

Seriously though Josh (the peach player) and MTgod i was pretty happy with today. Escpially MTgod.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Seriously though Josh (the peach player) and MTgod i was pretty happy with today. Escpially MTgod.
You're gonna have to step up your game for Thriller Alzi, if a Peach and a Lucas are giving you trouble ^^"

As for results, pretty sure Doubles was:

1) Vlade + Pete
2) Trav + Andre
3) Andy + Trill
4) Mic + Graeme
5) Josh + Josh
5) Marty
600000000000) Jesse :p

Singles I think were:

1) Vlade
2) Alzi
3) Andy
4) Andre
5) Trill and Jesse
Not too sure about the others but I think it was
7) Graeme, Marty + Josh (Quetz)
9) Mic, Trav, Josh (3) + Pete
14) WAHHHHHHHLUIIGIIIIIII

Alzi

Smash Master
I'm not really going to Thriller to win or anything like that mainly for fun. But yeah i shoudn't be having too much trouble with Lucas with peach i believe it's a 50% MU against toon link. Peach actually goes pretty even with toon link.

Also the names were so confusing lol. Like i wasn't even sure if i was ment to be vsing Josh first round and i didn't even know what my name was aswell lol. It was like Jingiding or somthing lol.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
First order of business, I talked to someone about this video today lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAwihyiDTpQ
Man I make some crap :/
Shout outs!

Trav: Awesome tourney bla bla. You sir are a real man with accepting Wario Ware as a neutral and cp'ing temple.
Son I am impressed
Jesse: So sorry about my stupid suicides in doubles today :/ And as for you killing me, most the time it was my bad today lol.
Pete: Nice work in Doubles old chap, was rather impressed at that good ol' fashion showdown against the Love Bandits whom be Masked.
Alister: Nice carrying Pete =D lol
Andre: Yo dawg we be up in that commentating shiz like "Yo man what yo on bouts"
Mic: WHOOOOO
Quetz: Commentating powers commence! Man still love watching your Peach though.
Alzi: Should of had friendlies but alas didnt :p, good work commentating.

MTGod

Smash Champion
So sorry about my stupid suicides in doubles today :/ And as for you killing me, most the time it was my bad today lol.
What? Suicides? I saw none :S

Anyway, I take the loss to Dude Gaiz on my head to be honest ^^

Trillest

Smash Ace
Also the names were so confusing lol. Like i wasn't even sure if i was ment to be vsing Josh first round and i didn't even know what my name was aswell lol. It was like Jingiding or somthing lol.

Omg Alzi its not hard to work out that quetz was Vodka Mc Drussian man really sometimes :p

Muzga

Smash Ace
they made yours binganing. I still dont understand why it wasnt bonganong
someone fill me in?

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Alister_ PM me the results also so i can update the last 3 tournaments for this year and write up a rankings list_ I'm short one tournament result so if you've got it send it my way_ Apologies for not attending this one i had things to attend to_ :( Looking forward to the next tournament so hold one soon_

SFIV on iphone_ I suggest you get it_

MTGod

Smash Champion
On to the next agenda, NvS Basketball :p

Southies, we need players... So far we got Marty, Quetz/Josh and Myself, we need AT LEAST 2 more, preferably about 3 or 4 more given subs... The game is this Sunday, I'm able to take my folks' car so can provide transport for 4 others if you can get to somewhere near my house... Let me know if you can or can't play, so I know who not to bother anymore :p

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
hey u guyz in doubles im going full peach (next tourney)
hopefully i can go with josh (i'll be ranga peach) :)
also i will hopefully have a tourney at my house in a FEW weeks
we gots alot of power points and tv's so yeh. tell me what you think of having it at my house ???
my view is no venue fee= :) -> more profit to go to the big tourney thingamagig

Alzi

Smash Master
Eastern Invasion people already know how they will save up money for it and what needs to be done.

Tourney at your house would be awesome glenn i could go and not enter singles or doubles and just have friendlies on a TV.

Alzi

Smash Master
What a stupid question Jupz. :p

Wait guys give the actual name entered. Vlade hurry up with your laptop and all the funny names lol.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Convert to the South, Trill - we never abandon our fellow Southies :p Confederation FTW xD

MTGod

Smash Champion
Oh yeah regarding tournament Glenn, no venue fee is great and all but it's way more North than the Church :p HOWEVER if it was raising money for EI3 there'd be no doubt I would be there :D

Speaking of EI3, what happened to that money that was donated for it, Pete?? I noticed you kinda LEFT IT BEHIND :p

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
kewl if i do have it wud it be useful if we cud pick ppl up from traino and bring em errr

btw everyone listen to this song=awesomeness

Alzi

Smash Master
Hold one at your house Glenn just before i go to thriller so i can get some practice and you guys can hype me up.

April 25th would be a very wonderful day to host this Glenn.

Alzi

Smash Master
Never knew anzac day was on that day. April 18th then.

Wait WTF lol thriller is on 10th and 11th and i am in sydney on the 3rd wtf am i saying i mean.

Do the tourney on march 28th as thriller practice for me lol.

**** i actually felt like a ****** for once then.

Alzi

Smash Master
I am already out of your world Rick remeber you live in Gero thats like a country of it's own lol.

Yeah 28th sounds best. End of school meaning no test or anything like that and meaning thriller practice.

Alzi

Smash Master
Don't worry trav i will reject him if he trys to shoot in basketball. It will feel like he just got daired by my toon link and is in major shock.

Top Bottom