• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
What the hell Marty.

Glenn if Vlade doesn't team with me i might team with you. I am happy the way you tier *****.

Oh wait you were talking to Braddles. Braddles i am a trained fighter i have lessons everyday in my backyard so if you want i could teach you some stuff.

Anyway i don't think i will attend this tournament from the events that i heard of what happened it's a sign of respect from me to that person where i won't go off to a tourney and have fun instead stay home and just study.

MTGod

Smash Champion
good ol' day of cleaning my room up.

cleaning everything out of my cupboard, sorting out what im keeping and throwing out
clean my top bunk which has all my clothes and wii and N64 on.
clean my computer desk.
clean my floor

as Ric would say, FML. <3
Well today I spent 4.5 hours ****ing up a painfully easily lab experiment three times, and I get to wallow in that self pity until my next lab class on Monday ^^

Oh wait you were talking to Braddles. Braddles i am a trained fighter i have lessons everyday in my backyard so if you want i could teach you some stuff.
Alzi has obviously never met Brad :p Actually, no, I can't say that, as Alzi could very well say just about anything regardless of the context =.="

EDITED

Alzi

Smash Master
Yeah theres alot of reasons guys:

1- Art- need to study this painting know whats it about meanings etc worth 15%.
2-English- Theres a essay on Monday but i get extra time since i just moved to that class so need to really focus on this movie and understand it.
3- Graphics- This is one of the hardest subjects along with art since it takes alot of time to get a good idea then convert it on the computer then set it up in your folio to look good.
4-Maths- Got a test and don't know wtf to do.

Alzi

Smash Master
Don't want to move down maths class from stuffing up meaning then i can't enter uni straight away which means i will change.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Alzi, just do your work on saturday and quickly refresh on sunday night after the tournament.

Brad I suggest going to the gym to get muscle lol, but you gotta know what muscles to train up depending on what sport you play. I did a bit of gym work at school (like 5 weeks) for PE and yeah I was working out muscles for badminton. I think gym's a bit pointless for badminton though XD

Alzi

Smash Master
Team up with me then.

Well i kinda have no choice to go anyway since no one is ****ing knows how to do this maths worksheet and i have a test on it on monday.

You only go to the gym if you are actually serious on gaining muscle which means you need to change your diet around by eating heaps of protein foods before and after your work out in the gym otherwise you are basically just doing nothing and damaging your self in the inside.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Well i kinda have no choice to go anyway since no one is ****ing knows how to do this maths worksheet and i have a test on it on monday.
You haven't even shown it to us yet :p

I ISSUE YOU A CHALLENGE LEISHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can get Alzi to maintain an entire conversation @ Thriller, full of meaningful rebuttals and relevant statements, AND get it video-recorded, AND show me :p... I will pay for your entry fee at EI3 :p You'll just have to tell me which one you are XD

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
hey i realy want to make a music hobby out of wine glasses, because i just figured out how to do it
cudos to me

Alzi

Smash Master
Glenn is such a intresting person. Who would ever thing of being pro at making music from wine glasses. lol

No one can annoy me i do the annoying parts online here.

Sydney should be happy though Leisha because Alzi is coming there and i'm the only perth member i believe. I'm going to have to learn how to play rob properly so we can have some rob ditto's.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Drink Raw egg
Work out for less than 30 minutes a day
Talk yourself up on the interwebs
And keep saying you're Jackie Chan
you almost got it son, but you forgot the most important step of all, complete 1 sidequest in spirit tracks.

also LOL at graphics being REALLY HARD

I bet I could annoy you alzi, I could break you in half ;)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
So, was beat and took a nap at about 5 after work, woke up just over an hour ago.

Hmm, should probably get some food >.>

MTGod

Smash Champion
Then bring a camera, Niall :p Take it just before singles - you'll probably get the most people then I reckon...

Gotta think of an awesome pose now... Hrmmm..............

BTW Trav, tournament post needs updation with the date ^^ I'm going to get to the finals in this tournament, so I wanna make sure we don't have ANY confusion when I submit it to the Lucas Boards :D

Alzi

Smash Master
I'm 100% confirmed tommorow so i expect some people to be there.

Vlade team up with me it's the only way to defeat Trill and Andy.

This will also be my last tournament so you guys won't see me until after Thriller.

BRING T.V'S WII'S ETC GUYS. GLENN YOU MUST COME BECAUSE THEN I PROBALLY WILL NEVER GET TO VS YOU AND SEE HOW MUCH YOU HAVE IMPROVED. And i might of quit brawl after Thriller aswell.

Alzi

Smash Master
What so you main Kirby now?

lol.

Just make up your mind and stick with someone otherwise you will never improve in brawl.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
What so you main Kirby now?

lol.

Just make up your mind and stick with someone otherwise you will never improve in brawl.

and in other news, im ********.
Yes i main Kirby now, i have for the passed week, and i continue to hope i do main him
i find kirby a lot of fun.

and i disagree with that statement alzi.
you'll constantly improve learning different characters
learn their weaknesses and their strengths, how to hinder and exploit them
you'll know how to fight each character.

Playing Ganon has taught me a lot more than maining MK could.

Alzi

Smash Master
If you stick to one character play him all the time you will understand every MU so easy and know what to do. You will also understand how other characters play like.

I know the Kirby MU it's so easy it's just BAIR BAIR BAIR etc.

Alzi

Smash Master
I will be hiding in the church while you guys take it. I know some of you would burn trying to enter it so it's my safe spot.

Top Bottom