• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
Yay. :)

Will be better with a small tournament of 14 people i think it is we have atm? We can get in heaps more friendlies and get more stuff recorded.

Oh yeah expect some tired johns and during the end of the day i will most likley play bad. This is in all preperation of me sand bagging while being recorded so the east think i am noob at the game then when i win thriller they shall be suprised. ALL PART OF THE PLAN ZEAHAHAHHA.

Also trill samuel unfortunantly cannot come so we can still do the toon link challenge just it will be everyone gangs up on me kills me then the remaining 3 gang up on the best toon link out of them etc.

ALSO ROB DITTO'S WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. THE INVENTION OF ROB DITTO'S. This invention is better then the light bulb. ;)

MTGod

Smash Champion
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

My phone's screen has ****ed itself royally, so you can only communicate with me through ringing me or through e=mail/MSN... Enjoy ^^

Imo, we do poses our mains do
Okay sure, I'll just whip out my ropesnake and.... :p

... get arrested ^^

Nah, Lucas poses... There's a ropesnake one, a trip one (HAHA no), a 70s disco move with sparkly hands, and something else...

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
Yay. :)

Oh yeah expect some tired johns and during the end of the day i will most likley play bad. This is in all preperation of me sand bagging while being recorded so the east think i am noob at the game then when i win thriller they shall be suprised. ALL PART OF THE PLAN ZEAHAHAHHA.

sure sure
i am ordering u to come to at least one more tourney
so i can vs u

Alzi

Smash Master
I can't though because i will be concontraiting on school work for the last few weeks left then it will be the holidays and i will be in Sydney.

Anyway TOURNAMENT HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE.

I will do my toon link pose which is the one looking and and right. HAHA.

MTGod

Smash Champion
So apparently Niall's not coming... "Something came up" :(

And Alister, turn your phone on and ring me :p

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
What time are things kicking off? I'm actually both concious and awake early today, something that doesn't usually happen.

MTGod

Smash Champion
My apologies to everyone who didn't attend and/or wanted vids - the commentary team made them all MA rated :p

Alzi

Smash Master
Great day guys thanks for Trav for hosting this tournament.

Lord Bowser: Thanks for that friendlies think they were short but still good. Also thanks for hosting and i really like the idea of what you are going to do with the money it's actually the best thing we as a scene have ever decided on how to spend it.

Vlade: Haven't vs'ed you in ages glad i did you kinda owned me hard but i was expecting to get ***** by you anyway since you are classed around samuel in play style.

Pete278: We didn't have any friendlies but you finally got the purple pikmin plush wooo. I was watching your Olimar it's actually alright and well done on winning doubles. hahaha.

Quetz:You have a bad *** peach. Nice friendlies. Your peach is so melee like and it just ***** so well lol.

Mic_128:Bad *** shirt. ;)

Marteh:Was watching your marth and it's improved very nicley so has your ness.

MTGod:Oh were do i start firstly i realised your lucas is ****ing insane like now. I beat you in singles bracket from your bad choice of counter picking diddy kong NEVER USE HIM EVER LIKE NEVER. So yeah that was on Lylat cruise then we have some friendlies and we decided to see if you would own me on lylat cruise with lucas and you DID MANY MANY MANY times lol. I actually cannot believe how best you have become hope your lucas gets better and better. As you can see i am hyped about this.

Trill:Nice commentary and ROB DITTOS WOOOO. Nice games aswell our matches are always close too.

Muzga:Good friendlies we had shame i didn't get to vs you in a tournament match would of been better since our games are close all the time. Your piano skills are bad *** aswell.

Andy: Your diddy kong is a beast lol. Our games are always close aswell. Just keep trying with diddy kong i want you to become better then tibs.

Hope i didn't miss anyone.

Anyway fun day guys hope everyone had fun really good way to raise up money for someone aswell so Travis you are awsome for coming up with this idea. :p

Trillest

Smash Ace
kk Tourney shoutout time

Trav: GW on the tourney shame we didnt get to vs in singles >< oh well , gj in dubs n ur awesome always ^^
Dude: i <3 u ^^
Gaiz: I <3 u the most awesome commentary i feel u shouldnt have picked rc against dude and i shoulda won it ><
Jesse: Man awesome comentary duo we are Who cares about matches ^^ Brilliant Rob Dittos aswell
Marteh: Man u got my back well i'll say that till i hear your commentary bout me :p
Andre: Shame we didnt get any singles matches gw in dubs
Pete: kekeke gw man first final n win awesome dubs job
Hypo Josh: plz learn to sheild :p
Josh(quetz): man where u at didnt see u at all this tourney ><
ALzi: TALK FFS ITS NOT HARD SO MUCH DEAD AIR ON COMMENTARY WITH U JKS much love but plz talk its creepy n i wanna tourney match u
Vladey:Gah getting closer :D -.- dw ^^
Mic: Woooo lol at me just beating dbl ganon

^^

MTGod

Smash Champion
Oh pfft, I meant it for Alzi :p

Fine, I guess shoutouts time:

Trav - Again, nice work organising the tournament... It's always tough with the low turnouts, especially for doubles, but glad most things went without a hitch ^^ It seems I caught you by surprise with the FD + Diddy counterpick, but I guess you'll be watching out for that next time eh :p Good games xD

Marty - I AM ETERNALLY APOLOGETIC FOR KILLING YOU IN DOUBLES MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY, LIKE SERIOUSLY SORRY AND ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you should try going with someone else next time whilst I practice not killing my teammate (I'll play with Lvl9 :p)... Anyway, despite what anyone says our commentary was the most RELEVANT, which was awesome :p

Trill - Best commentary ever? Definitely not, but it was the most fun you can have while commentating :p Screw the commentary we're self-involved :D And Rob Dittos... Obv not experienced enough :p

Andre - Good games man, though I'm really annoyed that I CPed Brinstar now :p I still think it was the right move to play you on RC rather than Delfino as you tend to destroy **** on Del, so I'm happy to take that loss... I got the sense your mind was somewhere else though during our matches :p

Alzi - Good matches man, before, during and after the tournament... Really really annoyed I abandoned Lucas on the last match, but that being said you definitely capitalised on it like you should have... Quick notes for Thriller: DON'T GET GREEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!! You lost HEAPS of stocks by trying to snatch kills offstage in bad positions, which really put you in dangerous places... Also, as Trill said in the commentary, you gotta have more faith in your projectile game and don't rush in too much :p

Andy - For being sleep deprived and hungover, you played a good game today :p Hopefully we didn't distract you too much with the commentary :p

Josh (Quetz) - **** your Peach :p We go about even in most matches, which is insane considering you've only been playing Brawl for a little amount of time... Didn't hear your commentary but I'm sure it was good :p

Mic - Mic, Mic, Mic... What to do with your ****ed Pokemon, eh :p??? In particular your Squirtle :p It's amazingly problematic lol ^^

Hyper Josh - Either l2chaingrab/SHDL or stop playing Falco, seriously :p Disappointed you didn't pull out GaW today as it was pretty good last time I played it, but otherwise learn some more stuff for Kirby, like the grabbing stuff, as your ability would skyrocket with that knowledge ^^

Vlade - Thanks for the friendlies, as one-sided as they were :p Disappointed I didn't make it to WF to play you, but I'll make sure to not take such risks with my CPing next time ^^ Don't forget to upload those videos, or give them to Pete to upload... Seriously...

Pete - **** me, you pulled out some epic **** today man... Probably stick with Olimar I reckon :p Good chatting with ya as always, and good to see you in a slightly happier mood after winning ^^ Congrats

Graeme - STILL haven't played you in a tournament singles match :p Still, good to commentate with you bro, as irrelevant as it became :p

Wow, is that really the full attendance...? *sigh*... And finally, shame on you all for letting a Lucas come 5th :p

Alzi

Smash Master
That game was actually alright for a wii game.

Cannot wait to see in the future how epic a DBZ game would be.

Trillest

Smash Ace
Nah im the brain hes the brawn :p

During Commentary
(Trill)"hey alzi got anything to say about jackie chan"
(Alzi)"No"
(Trill)" really well ok then"

@Jesse: Its Dakota i call him koda

MTGod

Smash Champion
Y'know, if we omitted the names, I reckon the Easterners would think you were Alzi, Trill, given the commentary :D

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Can't be bothered writing up shoutouts on iPhone so will tomorrow. Anyway we only raised $65 as we were a bit short on venue us low attendance. Good games in DBZ Mic and Pete, sorry for being such a beast.

Top Bottom