• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
trill-facebook photo so funny lol

also bigger lol at glenn wanting 2 host a tourney after he just got grounded for getting caught wagging 2day lolololololol :laugh:

Alzi

Smash Master
Luke wtf were the boost results. Shaya takes ages to post up results same as Vlade. I swear they both = the same person.

But it's ok to not know anything about dragon ball z rick i mean most these guys don't know about One piece which is 100 times better then dbz.

Alzi

Smash Master
Does anyone remeber that thread i made of the people who mained a certain character i ranked them from 1st to 5th?

Well i'm thinking of re-doing that after i come back from Thriller.

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
speaking of dbz has any1 watched the new dbz i think its called dragon ball kai haven watched it yet really want 2 though lol

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
no techno, I wont kill you, because your already dead

and yeah I watched abit of kai, its pretty good

MTGod

Smash Champion
Okay, so Curtin's got a two week break starting the 29th March, so I'm thinking of organising something (because studying is for chumps)... May be a tournament, may be a smashfest, may be something completely unrelated to Brawl whatsoever... I'm waiting to see what Glenn has in mind before I decide on a date, as if he's planning on a tournament I may decide to have a pre-tourney fest ^^" If he doesn't plan a tournament though, it leaves the books open :D

Any notable incapacitation from the 29th March - 11th April that I'm forgetting about :p???

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Can't do it Easter weekend_ I suggest earlier_ Before my uni gets too hectic_ DBZ is purely longwinded stories that take 30 episodes to complete one person opening the door of their house_ and then it explodes_
Also shouting at how high people's power level is but then seeing them get beaten by someone lower who miracously has a higher power level blah blah it ended for me at cell_

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
no, im being serious, i didnt know the story line.
o.o

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V6NOutUEkgc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V6NOutUEkgc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Watch.

Alzi

Smash Master
There linked it up properly YOU HAPPY?

Also we need video's uploaded and running gogogogoogg. and the results. >_>

Also congrats on Mods shaya if you are browsing this page which i bet you are. Same to Scabe.

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
Yeah im thinking about having a gathering somewhere for us older blokes.

Doubt it'll happen, been soo busy with; work, telling people about me moving, also preparing.

Really would like to see most of you guys at some point before I leave :(

Top Bottom