• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
Obviously VLADE AND I will be in the finals and it will be just like watching Sam vs Vlade all over again.

This tournament is going to rock.

Vlade team up with me = profit.

Ric if sam doesn't go team up with me =profit and if ric doesn't go sam then definatly team up with me so we can go DOUBLE TOON k.

Also i am bringing in a maths sheet for you guys to help me with on the day it looks easy i just don't understand wtf the question is asking.

Alzi

Smash Master
I have a test on it on Monday so if anyone can help me before hand it would be great so i could study loads.

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
Alzi is going?
Yay!
Haha.

What's the bet you'll pull out?
Last minute.

@MTGod can we drive there instead? I really don't wannaa die before I go away. Motorcycles scare me, as I have seen people get hurt on them. Pretty badly.
Dad nearly snapped his neck.

True Romance

Smash Ace
Oh but guys I really have to study so I cant come this sunday. But if venue fee is $1.17 and if Alister uses only toon link and partners with me I will friendly Tails' link before performing a martial arts display inspired by jackie chan.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Man so the other day I was chilling out and I totally saw this Peach, I mean she was like Samus ly hot. So after talking for a small while we definantly had a Link going, I must admit I was worried, she was definantly Fox xy, but was worried she was trying to Wolf her way into my pants and have a look at my Snake, some people just wanna ROB you for your innocence you know.... Anyway so basically it went off pretty well, and at the end man, I totally Yoshi'd her Pit if you catch my drift. She could Kirby like no one else and...

Wanna hear the end of my story?
TOO BAD WALUIGI TIME

Oh and I'm confirmed for Sunday, will bring my Wii as always. And Josh (guy who won't stop talking) is confirmed as well.

Alzi

Smash Master
LOL yeah kane YOU ARE ALMOST THERE. hahahaha. Oh i love cracking up my lame jokes.

Nah Tails i am going and bringing along a maths sheet aswell just to get some help. I also agree with Tails motorbikes are really dam scary not riding on them but if you hit somthing dayum.

And kane you suck at being alzi because there is only ONE alzi in this world. Also rick leave me to the attention seaking i will speak with these people in private i want overswarm to come.

Lol Marty that was awesome.

Also yeah Josh talks alot i just nod and say yes.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Yeah I have way too many posts in here :S I think a little under half of my postcount is here

Not to mention I post a fair bit in sections where postcount is disabled

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Techno totally wants to attend and team with Alister like i would have a couple tournies beforehand, but i got ditched for Mic.

even if i went down again this weekend, i'd be seeing Amy.

ditched Biches.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Hey Vlade, if you don't have a partner, Mod Squad 2: Electric boogaloo?

Top Bottom