• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Muzga

Smash Ace
okay well in case bob comes on or i get the internet back im not gonna be on until friday
I really want the chance to talk to him about this properly so if he comes back on i wont be able to reply until then

And despite the possibility of getting violently attacked, i will still be coming on sunday
See you guys then

MTGod

Smash Champion
And people wonder why I don't use Facebook :p Just another reason to add to the list I guess ^^

Either way I hope Bob and Andre can sort this out civilly... I'm gonna be a fence-sitter on this, though I realise (from experience that I think everyone has had to an extent) coming from Bob's/Babbs' perspectives it's going to be tough to forget an event like this, but hopefully it'll be forgiven...

And Andre, I realise it's probably too late now, but a Private Message probably would have sufficed rather than publicising it to the Australian Smash Community IMO...

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Wow

Jesse's probably right too I'd edit it out, no need to involve others and Bob might not want to have it public knowledge.

I finally got through to the church, theres someone using the kitchen from 1pm-4pm so he's getting in contact with them to see if they don't mind us renting the room (considering we're right next to it). I should hear back from the church later tonight.

Trillest

Smash Ace
No We should always do doubles first imo, as personally i dont think doubles is as important as singles and it provides a good warm up for all competitors as i know some of the smashers only play smash at tourneys and smash fest. It helps to get rust off :D

Alzi

Smash Master
If Bob and Andre do get into a fight dw guys i am Jackie Chan and will break them apart in no time. But i haven't been working out latley so it will be a challange breaking them apart.

I love the perth smash scene storys. But yeah i agree with Andre he would never do somthing like that even if he was drunk / stoned / high. I would lol if Bob never gets to read what andre said and andre and bob cross paths. Someone should tell Bob if he comes early just incase he hasn't read what happened since i don't want any violence in the scene.

I'm not entering doubles unless the following would team up with me:
Corpse
Vlade

lol. Yeah i can afford doubles but won't enter unless i enter it with a good brawler so i can win some money and make profit.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Wow

Jesse's probably right too I'd edit it out, no need to involve others and Bob might not want to have it public knowledge.

I finally got through to the church, theres someone using the kitchen from 1pm-4pm so he's getting in contact with them to see if they don't mind us renting the room (considering we're right next to it). I should hear back from the church later tonight.
If we can't, let me know asap and I can try and rent out a lecture room at uni (hopefully one with a projector too)

Alzi

Smash Master
Try and come this Sunday Tails i need to atleast friendlie you. I haven't even spoken to you or said a word to you yet.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Haha, I love how Google Maps gives you the long route :p Cliveden ---> Dumbarton should work better :p

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
i probs wont b able 2 make it sunday mates birthday sat, dont think glenn can make it either i think he has work not sure

also kane noticed ur pic has changed from ic to fox?

MTGod

Smash Champion
Tails needs a lift??? Hehehehehehehehehhhhhh........... I shall give him a lift that he won't soon forget :p

Jokes aside, I'll be able to give you a lift dude...

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
Cheers guys, I can't really spend much money atm cause I gotta save up for flight tickets and removelists.
Pretty expensive :(

Jesse, am I going to die on your bike? I hope not.. Haha

MTGod

Smash Champion
I can guarantee it won't be as scary as Graeme's driving ^^

Anyway, off to uni, see you guys at 6pm :p (Tails I'll need to grab your address off you again ^^)

Top Bottom