• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Sieg

Smash Champion
Yeah i guess Luke and myself cant even state with absolute certainty that we have played more than 4 rpg's in our collective lives obviously you win sieg

800 rpgs wow at lets say 40 hours You have spent over 3 and half years playing rpg's with your life

If i believed that I would be seriously recommending that you get a life
Awwww.

How nice.

I don't need a life though.

<3.

Not really. I ****ing hate you all. I always win.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Lol, actually no.

It's called Record of Agarest.

Although I have been powerleveling FFXIII so I can finish all the sidequests.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Nice, I've still got Two jobs to complete for each character. CBF Addy farming atm lol. Think I'm on my 3rd Ulti weapon too.

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
**** ingots never drop. At least im killing them in under 1:30 most of the time ;) Summon is slow, battle time says 58s but it doesnt count the time it takes to use megaflare, time it by a watch and its about the same with or without a summon.

Also if you need extra traps and are willing to spend gil, check out my ubah trap duplicating thingo

Sieg

Smash Champion
Yeah, I read about that Trap dupe stuff. Haven't really started going for Treasure Hunter yet, but it'll be bloody useful. So many god**** weapons to make lol.

Just wanna hit max level atm.

All this talk makes me want to power level some more lol.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I bought it again just so I could play it again after the 2nd game for Presea, until I quit.

BECAUSE IT WAS TOO SLOW.
:sonic:

And yeah, if the east want to argue with perth, feel free to post here. But when the east wants to argue with east, shoo.

Richard7

Smash Ace
Well guys, apart from having to re visit the hospital a couple more times, I'm permanently outta there! So yeah, don't go to the hospital anymore. I really appreciated you guys coming to visit me, especially since it was quite far for some of you (Bob <3).

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I wonder how many lame smash jokes about recovering/techning/DI you heard while you were in there

Vlade

Social Outcast
Well guys, apart from having to re visit the hospital a couple more times, I'm permanently outta there! So yeah, don't go to the hospital anymore. I really appreciated you guys coming to visit me, especially since it was quite far for some of you (Bob <3).
WHOO RICHARD!

Look forward to seeing you again soon hopefully

True Romance

Smash Ace
The most humble and awesome smasher in Perth returns.

If you have any rehab etc to do make sure you do it all properly!!!!

We need you on your A game asap :p

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
Mic says:
post "luke wears womens underwear" and I garuntee activity
Vlade says:
hahaha
I wouldn't bet against that

True facts. Evidence right there.

Trillest

Smash Ace
I see plenty on teh interwebs and alzi always tell me about them. One day I'll kiss one and she'll be pregnant and alzi will give me a lightning kick high five and let me play spirit tracks with him

AAAAaaaahhhhhh the dream!

True Romance

Smash Ace
i always thought women was short for wooo men
I knew I was making a mistake,

When people told me "Kane lets go get some women" I heard "Kane lets go woo some men".

This explains why they looked at me strangely when I was dirty dancing with Trevor the bikey.

Top Bottom