• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
I thought you had your own team Trill???

Wait, hold on... I'm confused...

Either way, since Vlade's taken Genis on Marty's team I'll be going on the other team (seriously, I'm not good enough at Melee characters, and Raine is... well... I'm no healer xD)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
dude what the ****? you guys know better then this, zelos only supasses kratos in terms of being gay, not that I'm saying he's a gay character, but kratos is a million times better in everyway.

NvS kratos team V zelos team k go

True Romance

Smash Ace
I would very seriously consider coming down just to do that TOS speed run, being promised to be able to play kratos (and regal when kratos is not around) would increase the chances significantly
Haha, great minds. When me and Buff were digustingly awesome at Tales Regal was my go to guy, and then on the stupid difficulties would use Kratos for his imba.

Regal/Kratos > Lloyd. If played well of course.

Oh and,

Kratos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zelos

Jupz

Smash Master
Dude braddles good work on ditching the hoe :p but srsly move up the tier list :D (lol i remind me of jupz)
good man trill. im dissapointed in the rest of you lol

dissapointed in alzi not going the second day, what was the secret to getting him to talk? :o

MTGod

Smash Champion
Well actually I prefer Zelos, and Im pretty sure Alister does as well.
Of course you do, you ARE Zelos minus the fangirls :p DW, a few more trips around NB and they'll come round xD

Sieg

Smash Champion
SO ****ING SLOW.

Play the second one and go back to it. I dare you. The second one is so much better for that reason alone.

And voiceovers in the Z clips.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
SO ****ING SLOW.

Play the second one and go back to it. I dare you. The second one is so much better for that reason alone.

And voiceovers in the Z clips.
I'm still not quite sure what just happened...
I think my eyes are broken guys, he didnt just say what I think he said right? right?

Sieg

Smash Champion
I bought it again just so I could play it again after the 2nd game for Presea, until I quit.

BECAUSE IT WAS TOO SLOW.

MTGod

Smash Champion
I said it, everyone knows it. You're just in denial.
Never played ToS2. Never going to play ToS2. Say whatever you want :p

My new RPG is life - I'm playing myself, who's trying very hard to complete chemistry work despite constant distractions from an antagonising Brawl scene... with hilarious results!!!

I actually saw that on a blurb of a HIMYM episode (the hilarious results part) and can't believe I laughed at that xD

Trillest

Smash Ace
character/storyline/sides quests/costumes/ability to travel world map/in depth character leveling options/appropriate unison attack(lol op mystic artes) do i need to go on ?

Sieg

Smash Champion
Nah, too slow.

Sorry buddy.

But seriously, I understand all that, although I did like 2's story. But I'm not ****ing joking. The game plays like Final Fantasy 1.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Lol.

I've played more RPG's than you ever will. I don't think I'm going to be crying in a corner over one game.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Lol.

I've played more RPG's than you ever will. I don't think I'm going to be crying in a corner over one game.
I very much doubt that sieg, not even close.
and we're not crying in the corner, we're telling you that your opinion is ****.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Haha, sure Luke. You keep telling yourself that.

Also pretty sure I said I wouldn't be crying about it. I've got too many other RPG's that I love to play.

Oh look, I'm playing one right now.

Sieg

Smash Champion
No, I don't think you understand. I stated facts.

You really don't get this argument thing do you?

Sieg

Smash Champion
Since when was I saying an opinion lol.

If I was to say an opinion, it would be something like "In my opinion, Oranges are an amazing fruit."

Whereas if I was stating fact, it would be something like "Tales of Symphonia has slower gameplay because of it's earlier release date and Sieg has played more RPG's than anyone on this board."

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well I learned something new today, sieg has play 4 rpg's in his whole life, and the older the release date of a game, the slower it is.

amazing

Sieg

Smash Champion
Lol, I never said that ToS was bad.

Just ****ing slow. Lol.

Also take that number and mulitply it by like, 200 Luke.

Trillest

Smash Ace
Yeah i guess Luke and myself cant even state with absolute certainty that we have played more than 4 rpg's in our collective lives obviously you win sieg

800 rpgs wow at lets say 40 hours You have spent over 3 and half years playing rpg's with your life

If i believed that I would be seriously recommending that you get a life

Top Bottom