• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Trillest

Smash Ace
****it why must i be so awesome? I just want some of that perth drama!

Peace is boring isn't that why we have wars ?

@Kane Just don't get him pregnant alzi doesnt like homo's

MTGod

Smash Champion
Sie wollen Krieg? Ich gebe dir den Krieg!!!

Ах да? Мы даем вам войну первым!

Google Translate, **** yesh!

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
So today's challenge, starting when Vlade gets back from Japan its a race to the finish of TOS
Vlade - Starting at last human ranch where Kratos temporarily rejoins you
Marteh - Starting at the beginning of the game.

Who shall win?

Trillest

Smash Ace
Thriller stage list imo its got nothing ********

@Luke the fact he has had the game for a year and not been able to finish it kills all my faith in him as a human being. How could one not finish that game (inb4 sieg's ******** opinions)

Sieg

Smash Champion
Pretty sure he stopped playing because it was TOO SLOW.

I mean, how could one finish the game? It takes a year to finish in general.

Ho ho ho.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hey seig, how's being hated and loathed by the entirity of perth treating you?

I'm sure you'll top it though with something like, "hey phoenix wright is a crap game, too slow"
go take some riddelin or something

Sieg

Smash Champion
Vlade, I will send you my memory card by mail, it has like 3+ runthroughs completed.

EASY 20$ win.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Vlade, I will send you my memory card by mail, it has like 3+ runthroughs completed.

EASY 20$ win.
Sorry by the time it arrives I'll have won due to 5+ runthroughs on mine.
Of course Im being nice and starting from the beginning so I won't be tempted to use 2x exp or anything.

Alzi

Smash Master
Hey everyone.

I am back from Sydney any tournaments going to be held latley here? Sydney was fun and i didn't just go there for thriller which caused me to not be able to attend Sunday which ment i coudn't play in the actual bracket but i did friendly some people and yeah it was fun. Lol luke is pretty awesome and scabe is just a beast and Shaya is so nice same as swordsaint.

I can't remeber much from what happened in thriller i do remeber the thriller dance that the thriller brigade did and it was awesome. Going to post in thriller thread in more detail everything all i can say is that if i went on sunday shaya would of taught me how to play gay metaknight and i would of gayed it out at regular tournaments.

Last time i checked here i saw andy winning a tournament and trill coming second congrats. Wanted to see trill win again though hahaha.

Alzi

Smash Master
Lol. Little bit of funny buisness going on eh?

Well i have great news i am allowed to host a tournment at my house. I was in the plane and i just realised my HOUSE NUMBER IS 128 AND MIC_128 CAME INTO MY MIND.

So prepare to have a tournament based around that. lol mic you are so awesome with your 128 number so is my house.

My mum will cook for everyone $5 a plate entry fee free doubles $5 each person and singles $10.

Expect details soon.

Also with the eastern invasion 3 poster i am going to fix up the top bit meaning it will look much more **** then it already is.

Sound good tourney at my place with my mums food? ;)

Alzi

Smash Master
This won't come up anytime soon btw still thinking about it. haha.

Oh Sam and Andre i have learnt some piano while i was in sydney just right hand though and parts of songs.

Alzi

Smash Master
Is your money match against vlade for real trill? If so you will be losing $20. lol Even if vlade doesn't play for ages when he has a few friendlies he is on fire again just like when he recovers with falco his up b fire move.

Oh Vlade make sure to read every single one of them one piece is getting really intresting and i see it lasting for 8 more years. YEAH ONE PIECE.

Also i really liked Thrillers stage list we should give it a go next tournament.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Also i really liked Thrillers stage list we should give it a go next tournament.
Then host your tournament :p Trav's next tournament he's implied will be using the AGC (Pete's Tournament) stage list, and the next tournament I host will be using a more conservative list but with a different stage strike system (of which I'm not explaining til I make the tournament post because everyone misinterprets it, and can't be stuffed explaining right now :p)... Jupz seems incapacitated and Vlade's grounded from tournaments... Pete??? Well we know what list he'll be using :p

Alzi

Smash Master
Whats pete list and whats travis list? Sorry i haven't been here for awhile so don't know what they are please post them for me jesse.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Should still be up in the tournament listings thread :p If not, it was all of the stages that weren't under the "Banned" category by the BRoom... (i.e. Counter/Banned was legal :p)

Alzi

Smash Master
LMFAO.

Ok i have the following options i can do atm:

1- Troll so hard that perth smash thread gets an extra 10 pages before midnight.
2- Flame pete so hard so that he will hate me.
3- Mention pete and his stage list as much as i can.

But no i decided to take none of those options and go with option 4 which is to not troll and annoy others anymore in here. lol.

That is just so bad though.

Anyway what else has been happening since i was gone? Anyone want to know anything intresting that happened at thriller i can tell you thriller stories and make some stuff up as i go along or tell you my whole trip and everything i did there? It's a limited edition offer were you will know more about alzi + luke in the same venue together.

MTGod

Smash Champion
I can't believe you made it back safely to be honest... So much hate... So... much... hate...

Learn to be indifferent Aus Smash Scene :p Indifference makes you cool (according to Japan, and Hyde from 70s Show :p)

Trillest

Smash Ace
Is your money match against vlade for real trill? If so you will be losing $20. lol Even if vlade doesn't play for ages when he has a few friendlies he is on fire again just like when he recovers with falco his up b fire move.
Yes but i can win matches against vlade and i don't fear his WORLD FAMOUS WARIO!

Alzi

Smash Master
Alzi's thriller adventure.

Well i woke up that day thinking dam haven't played brawl for ages hope pools don't start for awhile so i can get some friendlie practice.

I walk in and heaps of people are sitting outside playing pokemon. First person to speak to me was the mighty SWORDSAINT. He was the one who first spoke to the young and strong alzi saying are you alzi i was like yeah he was like ohhh crap. My dad was there the only way i could back it up so my dad would not know i troll on smashboards was to say since i come from perth and i am a **** player dad he was scared of playing me. LOL. He shook my hand and welcomed me i felt safe for the time. My dad went after we entered the actual tourney. Then swordsaint introduced me to Nova a very funny guy and his brother they were both nice. swordsaint was actually cool and nice to me. Yeah he introduced me to a few others.

I FINALLY ENTERED THE TOURNAMENT. A thrilling chive went down my spine had to watch out for zombies and people grabbing my balls and saying OHHH like micheal jackson.

Anyway as i was in i just stood near metanova and this other group of people can't remeber but then i played some friendlies and i think my first opponent was the intelegentness METEOR. He was amazing his ness was like ****** me all over. I managed to time out his sonic which i found lol because that was my first time out ever EVER so Meteor congrats you have recieved my brawl time out virginity WOOO. lol. Yeah after that can't remeber what happened oh TEDETH YES tedeth gave me a few friendlies he was a cool guy. Played a good wario and wolf but yeah only friendlies. But i realised he was chewing gum i might chew some gum next tourney it might help my gameplay i found out his secret to playing good in brawl.

After that had some friendlies with swordsaint hate falco so much so i was just testing some stuff to see some diffrent ways to playing against falco. But yeah he's really good and nice once again.

OH THEN ALMIGHTY SCABE. **** when you guys see scabe he is amazing. He recorded two of our friendlies and said he will upload them to youtube lol it's good because i was getting like two stocked in them i could actually feel the **** it was like you know when wind hits your face well it was like that. But scabe is a nice person aswell was going to talk to him more on sunday but coudn't go.

After that think LUKE ENTERED THE BUILDING THEN SOLID SNAKE MUSIC STARTED TO PLAY I THREW A BOMB AT HIM HE POWER SHIELD FOLLOWED WITH A BOOMERANG HE POWER SHIELD HE CAME FROM BEHIND ME AND GRABBED ME IN A FRIENDLY HEADLOCK THEN HE TECH CHASED ME FORCING ME TO TALK OH GOD IT WAS HORRIBLE. Is this good enough intro for you luke? lol. I actually like luke more now he seemed cool. He's cooler in real life then on the forums.

As registrations started i walked up registered met shaya he was like name i was like alzi he was like Oh hey alzi and shook my hand i felt prowd talking and shaking hands with shaya felt like he put some **** genes into my body for me to perform better.

Me, nova, vermy and lieshu had some friendlies in doubles was fun. Lieshu waved hi to me at some point i got scared because i fail talking to girls etc. But she plays a good lucas Jesse it felt like vsing yours. Vermy plays a nice pokemon trainer aswell. And nova is just awesome sheik plus snake.

After that we ate i was in a group consisting of Ilag, Meteor me and Liam. Oh just forgot about my friendlies with liam he is ellipsis btw he plays a **** ike and pokemon trainer thought it was toby at first since his pokemon trainer was so **** lol. Yeah anyway we went to eat there was other people but i don't know their names one was wearing a blue shirt he was nice like swordsaint. Yeah the food was awesome. Like honesting thank you shaya that food was just so dam good the burger omg best burger i have ever tasted in my life beats kfc **** anyday.

After eating brawl pools started. Beat fruityman although i loved his sonic it had so many mixups to it's play. Beat this daz person don't know who he is. Beat vermy didn't look like it was his day for brawl though. Then scabe re-match scabe serious tournament style first match pokemon stadium like 8 SECONDS LEFT ON THE CLOCK I WAS IN THE LEAD I WAS ALL LIKE OK I'M GOING TO KILL HIM SO I CAN END IT IN A **** WAY BUT WHAT HAPPENED I think of up airing him while he is above me and he dairs me lol. I was in % lead aswell why did i bother approaching oh well was worth that moment. Second match i beat him and the 3rd. But they were all close games aye his link is just so dam amazing. He does well against high tier players aswell with link. Then i vs'ed shaya lol shaya so sneaky right he knows he can **** me with marth since he did first match then i counterpick lylat cruise then he goes METAKNIGHT. like comon shaya i'm only a toon like child why would you do that lol. Nah i learnt a few metaknight things during that match he plays an amazing marth very smart one aswell. Yeah so came 2nd in my pool was good. Thats the only time i got to play serious.

Then THE THRILLER BRIGADE WAS ALL LIKE LETS HAVE A DANCE OFF and everyone got *****. Watch the vid on youtube if it's up it was cool. Yeah we got served while watching it since it was amazing.

Then Luke JUST LIKE SNAKE HIDING IN A BOX BEHIND ME ALL THAT TIME SAYING ALZI WE MUST HAVE SOME FRIENDLIES LOL. So we did i don't know if he wanted a serious friendlie or not since he didn't say but we did play tournament style he beat me but i honestly wasn't playing my best luke if i was i would of chose metaknight hand 5 stocked you. Nah luke was great he should come to eastern invasion 3 so then kane + luke can wombo combo me lol.

Yeah after that vs'ed nova amazing snake, sheik, zelda player. He beat me think all of those friendlies we had. My eyes were really hurting during thriller though not sure why. My eyes hurt after stairing at a t.v or computer for a long time maybe it was from that.

Think that was it oh vs'ed EA the nice guy in the blue shirt i mentioned before and silfa in doubles. Silfa plays good dk we teamed up together in the friendlies against ea and the other guy. Then vs'ed ea in some friendlies his ice climbers are good. He isn't a man who will stuff up a grab once he grabs you that is it you will die and feel like throwing your controller across the room hoping to hit a zombie in the face.

Then i left all is good i left thinking dayum i paid shaya an extra $5 lol. Since i thought i was going to go to doubles but coudn't make it sunday and they left it until tommorow doubles.

All in alll it was a good day spent and i'm looking forward to our major tournament eastern invasion 3 which i am still working on the poster need to get the title right and some other stuff.

Yeah thats my story i share to you i really did enjoy the day and i did feel welcomed everyone is nice there. Yeah Perth vs NSW crew battle would be amazing though lol. I might be leaving to Sydney like to live there after i finish universitary this is a maybe though don't know what my parents will do since i have alot of cousins there.

Wanted to get in some more friendlies with some more people but didn't get too. This tournament had so many pro players in it though i even learnt some metaknight tips from ilag which do work.

Richard7

Smash Ace
Here, let me help all you guys out.
Alzi's thriller adventure.

Well i woke up that day thinking dam haven't played brawl for ages hope pools don't start for awhile so i can get some friendlie practice.

I walk in and heaps of people are sitting outside playing pokemon. First person to speak to me was the mighty SWORDSAINT. He was the one who first spoke to the young and strong alzi saying are you alzi i was like yeah he was like ohhh crap. My dad was there the only way i could back it up so my dad would not know i troll on smashboards was to say since i come from perth and i am a **** player dad he was scared of playing me. LOL. He shook my hand and welcomed me i felt safe for the time. My dad went after we entered the actual tourney. Then swordsaint introduced me to Nova a very funny guy and his brother they were both nice. swordsaint was actually cool and nice to me. Yeah he introduced me to a few others.

I FINALLY ENTERED THE TOURNAMENT. A thrilling chive went down my spine had to watch out for zombies and people grabbing my balls and saying OHHH like micheal jackson.

Anyway as i was in i just stood near metanova and this other group of people can't remeber but then i played some friendlies and i think my first opponent was the intelegentness METEOR. He was amazing his ness was like ****** me all over. I managed to time out his sonic which i found lol because that was my first time out ever EVER so Meteor congrats you have recieved my brawl time out virginity WOOO. lol. Yeah after that can't remeber what happened oh TEDETH YES tedeth gave me a few friendlies he was a cool guy. Played a good wario and wolf but yeah only friendlies. But i realised he was chewing gum i might chew some gum next tourney it might help my gameplay i found out his secret to playing good in brawl.

After that had some friendlies with swordsaint hate falco so much so i was just testing some stuff to see some diffrent ways to playing against falco. But yeah he's really good and nice once again.

OH THEN ALMIGHTY SCABE. **** when you guys see scabe he is amazing. He recorded two of our friendlies and said he will upload them to youtube lol it's good because i was getting like two stocked in them i could actually feel the **** it was like you know when wind hits your face well it was like that. But scabe is a nice person aswell was going to talk to him more on sunday but coudn't go.

After that think LUKE ENTERED THE BUILDING THEN SOLID SNAKE MUSIC STARTED TO PLAY I THREW A BOMB AT HIM HE POWER SHIELD FOLLOWED WITH A BOOMERANG HE POWER SHIELD HE CAME FROM BEHIND ME AND GRABBED ME IN A FRIENDLY HEADLOCK THEN HE TECH CHASED ME FORCING ME TO TALK OH GOD IT WAS HORRIBLE. Is this good enough intro for you luke? lol. I actually like luke more now he seemed cool. He's cooler in real life then on the forums.

As registrations started i walked up registered met shaya he was like name i was like alzi he was like Oh hey alzi and shook my hand i felt prowd talking and shaking hands with shaya felt like he put some **** genes into my body for me to perform better.

Me, nova, vermy and lieshu had some friendlies in doubles was fun. Lieshu waved hi to me at some point i got scared because i fail talking to girls etc. But she plays a good lucas Jesse it felt like vsing yours. Vermy plays a nice pokemon trainer aswell. And nova is just awesome sheik plus snake.

After that we ate i was in a group consisting of Ilag, Meteor me and Liam. Oh just forgot about my friendlies with liam he is ellipsis btw he plays a **** ike and pokemon trainer thought it was toby at first since his pokemon trainer was so **** lol. Yeah anyway we went to eat there was other people but i don't know their names one was wearing a blue shirt he was nice like swordsaint. Yeah the food was awesome. Like honesting thank you shaya that food was just so dam good the burger omg best burger i have ever tasted in my life beats kfc **** anyday.

After eating brawl pools started. Beat fruityman although i loved his sonic it had so many mixups to it's play. Beat this daz person don't know who he is. Beat vermy didn't look like it was his day for brawl though. Then scabe re-match scabe serious tournament style first match pokemon stadium like 8 SECONDS LEFT ON THE CLOCK I WAS IN THE LEAD I WAS ALL LIKE OK I'M GOING TO KILL HIM SO I CAN END IT IN A **** WAY BUT WHAT HAPPENED I think of up airing him while he is above me and he dairs me lol. I was in % lead aswell why did i bother approaching oh well was worth that moment. Second match i beat him and the 3rd. But they were all close games aye his link is just so dam amazing. He does well against high tier players aswell with link. Then i vs'ed shaya lol shaya so sneaky right he knows he can **** me with marth since he did first match then i counterpick lylat cruise then he goes METAKNIGHT. like comon shaya i'm only a toon like child why would you do that lol. Nah i learnt a few metaknight things during that match he plays an amazing marth very smart one aswell. Yeah so came 2nd in my pool was good. Thats the only time i got to play serious.

Then THE THRILLER BRIGADE WAS ALL LIKE LETS HAVE A DANCE OFF and everyone got *****. Watch the vid on youtube if it's up it was cool. Yeah we got served while watching it since it was amazing.

Then Luke JUST LIKE SNAKE HIDING IN A BOX BEHIND ME ALL THAT TIME SAYING ALZI WE MUST HAVE SOME FRIENDLIES LOL. So we did i don't know if he wanted a serious friendlie or not since he didn't say but we did play tournament style he beat me but i honestly wasn't playing my best luke if i was i would of chose metaknight hand 5 stocked you. Nah luke was great he should come to eastern invasion 3 so then kane + luke can wombo combo me lol.

Yeah after that vs'ed nova amazing snake, sheik, zelda player. He beat me think all of those friendlies we had. My eyes were really hurting during thriller though not sure why. My eyes hurt after stairing at a t.v or computer for a long time maybe it was from that.

Think that was it oh vs'ed EA the nice guy in the blue shirt i mentioned before and silfa in doubles. Silfa plays good dk we teamed up together in the friendlies against ea and the other guy. Then vs'ed ea in some friendlies his ice climbers are good. He isn't a man who will stuff up a grab once he grabs you that is it you will die and feel like throwing your controller across the room hoping to hit a zombie in the face.

Then i left all is good i left thinking dayum i paid shaya an extra $5 lol. Since i thought i was going to go to doubles but coudn't make it sunday and they left it until tommorow doubles.

All in alll it was a good day spent and i'm looking forward to our major tournament eastern invasion 3 which i am still working on the poster need to get the title right and some other stuff.

Yeah thats my story i share to you i really did enjoy the day and i did feel welcomed everyone is nice there. Yeah Perth vs NSW crew battle would be amazing though lol. I might be leaving to Sydney like to live there after i finish universitary this is a maybe though don't know what my parents will do since i have alot of cousins there.

Wanted to get in some more friendlies with some more people but didn't get too. This tournament had so many pro players in it though i even learnt some metaknight tips from ilag which do work.

Top Bottom