• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
<3 richard.

I knew you would do that i missed you doing that. :p

Oh btw guys i might maybe will make some banners and avatars to people just send me a pm and i will think about it.

MTGod

Smash Champion
This was the first time I actually preferred Alzi's tiny font over a bigger one...

Anyway, thanks for the summary Alzi - it's made me want to attend Robocop more now :D Must go to Melb :p

Alzi

Smash Master
lol oh Jesse.

Someone can edit that sentence so bad making both of us look so bad by just replacing the word font with somthing else. LOL.

Oh man i cannot stop laughing. That is quotable that is a golden quote just waiting to be sigged somewhere it needs a home.

Anyone looking forward to super mario galaxy 2 and sin and punishment 2 on wii coming out soon?

Alzi

Smash Master
Looking at the results and seeing what everyone placed at thriller i'd say it was a very very very tought tournament. Just look at all the names. Scabe was equal or better then me and look what he placed. Everyone is improving i guess.

Trill loves robot men it seems.

Alzi

Smash Master
Mic have you realised that my HOUSE NUMBER IS 128?

Do you know what this means if you came to my house there will be so much wooo mic's going around.

Also i got a suprise for everyone coming soon one day i will randomlly post it here and it will make some of you laugh. ;)

Alzi

Smash Master
Oh it won't be any time soon bob. Maybe in the next school holidays so Vlade can attend aswell.

Since school starts tuesday, homework etc etc.

Alzi

Smash Master
I'm serious i'm trying to get a tournament at my house just because of my house number and it matches up with mic's number lol. There will also be my mums good food for $5 a plate. :)

Next time i go to a tournament i'm also going to try and give out constructive critism to anyone to help improve their game.

Trillest

Smash Ace
I'm serious i'm trying to get a tournament at my house just because of my house number and it matches up with mic's number lol. There will also be my mums good food for $5 a plate. :)

Next time i go to a tournament i'm also going to try and give out constructive critism to anyone to help improve their game.
And i will give every1 a hug and play ganon all tourney and ice climbers for dubs

Muzga

Smash Ace
Just letting everyone know that on saturday im having a fest at my place in celebration of richards birthday (hey it gives me an excuse to have a festXD) so anyone who wants to come around is welcome.

Richard7

Smash Ace
Just letting everyone know that on saturday im having a fest at my place in celebration of richards birthday (hey it gives me an excuse to have a festXD) so anyone who wants to come around is welcome.
Note that it may be held at my house, although if this happens, we may only be allowed a certain amount of people because our games room can get cramped. But fests usually don't have everyone from the scene, so it could be alright. There's also going to be 2 setups assuming someone brings a Wii. I just have to talk it over with my parents.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Yes!!! Wait a minute....

*Checks calendar*

Standby night hours!!! YES!!! I can be there during the day :D I need to practice more PK Freeze mind games xD

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I actually like luke more now he seemed cool. He's cooler in real life then on the forums.

Nah luke was great he should come to eastern invasion 3 so then kane + luke can wombo combo me lol.
my charms are irresistible

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
If its at yours what are we doing for tvs?
Note that it may be held at my house, although if this happens, we may only be allowed a certain amount of people because our games room can get cramped. But fests usually don't have everyone from the scene, so it could be alright. There's also going to be 2 setups assuming someone brings a Wii. I just have to talk it over with my parents.
Make sure you leave room for me man <3

Alzi

Smash Master
Oh yeah Vlade are you atleast allowed smashfest? Since that would be good we don't want you slipping in your gameplay as you are certainly in the top 8 list in Australia.

And is anyone going to get Monster hunter 3 on wii? It looks ok think if i get it won't have time to play it.

But don't forget everyone Super mario Galaxy is coming out soon! hype! hype! hype!.

Vlade

Social Outcast
$20 MM of the century: Vlade vs Trill

HYPE!

Alzi I can't attend smashfests all too often but my dad's gotta be a real prick if he won't let me go to see richard

Top Bottom