• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vote Wonder Red! - Wonder-Red's Last Stand?! Final Days of the Fighter Ballot

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Any of the soundtracks from The Wonderful 101 are mandatory.

If "The Won-Stoppable Wonderful 101" appears, I'm just gonna turn off everything else and have that playing eternally.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Any of the soundtracks from The Wonderful 101 are mandatory.

If "The Won-Stoppable Wonderful 101" appears, I'm just gonna turn off everything else and have that playing eternally.
Yes!
YESYESYESYESYES!

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
PLATINUM HYPE! God. I hope we see a new Wonderful 101 title in that selection of unannounced games. (Dat Wonder Blue spin off game)

With platinum games having an announcement there is a hypothetical situation where my 3 favorite games of all time have sequels appear at e3
Xenoblade x is already there probably.

Now just give me uprising 2 and wonderful 102.

I know its unlikely but stillm

D

Deleted member

Even if it isn't TW102, I hope their next game has some sort of reference to them in the ways of Wonder-Bayonetta

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Just saying but I hate that "seeing red" post because every bone in my body is saying it means Wonderful 102 but my highly pessimistic mind is telling my bones to STFU and read the 2nd tweet </3

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Here's a present from the former leak thread, a chan leak saying the Wonderful101 is in.

https://archive.moe/v/thread/297466394/#297466394

At Nintendo's E3 digital conference, they'll show off the following trailer:

>Smash Bros. logo into:
>Mario, Link, Rosalina, and Kirby are struggling against the might of the Master Core swarm
>They are eventually overpowered and sent flying by a shockwave of dark energy
>Mario regroups with the other three, beaten and broken down
>He looks up in horror as the Master Core swarm forms an enormous black fist
>Mario shields his eyes, Link protects Rosalina with his shield, Kirby looks around in horror, unsure of what to do
>The fist comes down on the four
>Suddenly
>"UNITE: HAND!"
>A huge red fist collides with the black shadowy one, dispersing back into the frenzied swarm
>The four heroes look up, shocked they are alive
>They look up at a mesa behind them
>A lone figure stands there
>Suddenly 100s of other figures fall in behind him
>He gives his classic thumbs-down/thumbs-up salute
>It's Wonder Red
>THE WONDERFUL 100 UNITE TO SAVE EARTH
I don't think it's real but what do you think?

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I think 4chan needs to stahp. Also wonderful 100 is far less likely than red himself. I mean at LEAST call them wonderful 101 . . .

Unite hand vs master hand is a pretty cool idea though.
I'd expect to see all 100 heroes in the trailer. But just during the CG portions of the trailer.

slambros

Smash Ace
I'm already seeing red in a good way. Now it's time to wait and see if we can UNITE UP one more time.

What is that gif from? Looks like a live-action Persona or something akin to that.

As for the speculation, 'seeing red' sounds like a nod to Madworld. :D

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
What is that gif from? Looks like a live-action Persona or something akin to that.

As for the speculation, 'seeing red' sounds like a nod to Madworld. :D
Kamen Rider. It's the series that gave us stuff like Super Sentai and Power Rangers. The gif itself is from the season Kamen Rider Ryuki. (Battle Royale with a mirror world and super heroes)

Last edited:

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Kamen Rider. It's the series that gave us stuff like Super Sentai and Power Rangers. The gif itself is from the season Kamen Rider Ryuki. (Battle Royale with a mirror world and super heroes)
It kinda looks like the Marvel Cinematic Universe version of Ant-Man
Just sayin'

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Honestly, i'd want a Wonder Blue game to be similar to Battle Royale in a way since Kamiya wanted to make it a more adult game. So i just want Ryuki with Dante. lol

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Since Wonderful 101 was originally intended to feature preexisting Nintendo character, I'd easily see an hypothetical sequel implementing amiibo compatibility, as a way to recruit unique Wonder heroes based on the characters you're scanning. Not recruiting them would have little impact on the overall gameplay, making the amiibo compatibility kind of fair.

Like, what do you think about this?

:4mario:Wonder Mario. Uses Unite Hand.
:4luigi:Wonder Luigi. Uses Unite Hand.
:4bowser:Wonder Bowser. Uses Unite Claw.
:4dk:Wonder Kong. Uses Unite Hand.
:4littlemac:Wonder Mac. Uses Unite Hand.
:4link:Wonder Link. Uses Unite Sword.
:4samus:Wonder Samus. Uses Unite Bomb.
:4marth:Wonder Marth. Uses Unite Sword.
:4myfriends:Wonder Ike. Uses Unite Sword.
:4lucina:Wonder Lucina. Uses Unite Sword.
Roy: Wonder Roy. Uses Unite Sword.
:4duckhunt:Wonder Hunter. Uses Unite Gun.
:4dedede:Wonder Dedede. Uses Unite Hammer.
:4fox:Wonder Fox. Uses Unite Gun.
:4falco:Wonder Falco. Uses Unite Gun.
Wolf: Wonder Wolf. Uses Unite Gun.
:4falcon:Wonder Falcon. Uses Unite Hand.
:4shulk:Wonder Monado. Uses Unite Sword.
:4megaman:Wonder Rockman. Uses Unite Bomb.
Ryu: Wonder Ryu. Uses Unite Hand.
Inkling: Wonder Squid. Uses Unite Gun.
Chibi-Robo: Wonder Chibi-Robo. Uses Unite Whip.
Wonder Red: Wonder Red. Uses Unite Ha... oh wait.

- Wonder Luigi's Unite Hand is green instead of red. It's the only Wonder Morph with an irregular color.
- Wonder heroes based on non-human characters obviously get a new design to like actual humans, with a similar outfit or color scheme to match the original amiibo characters.
- In the case of Wonder Hunter, his clothes are brown like the dog and he has a hat with a color scheme similar to the duck.
- Lucina wears the same mask as in Fire Emblem Awakening.

Also I've read those tweets and I honestly have some doubt it will be a W101 sequel... "Our next game will have you seeing red" makes me think it will be a highly violent, M-rated game, with the red in the tweet referring to blood, and I highly, highly doubt a W101 sequel would take that route.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Oh. My. Ever-loving. Supreme Overlord.

This is the first time I've had a chance to post about this, but I had no idea some more stuff had surfaced on the subject until now. I really, really want to believe that it's a sequel to The Wonderful 101, but I'm not going to get my hopes up too high. That said, this game apparently being a Nintendo-exclusive and "making us see red" really makes me think that it's going to be a The Wonderful 101 sequel. I know I shouldn't hype myself up too much, but I just can't seem to help myself!

As a plus, getting a sequel to The Wonderful 101 will, at the very least, greatly boost Wonder-Red's chances of getting into Smash 5, if not as DLC for Smash 4. Also, @ ShinyRegice ShinyRegice , I love your idea for implementing amiibo into The Wonderful 102! It's genius!

Since Wonderful 101 was originally intended to feature preexisting Nintendo character, I'd easily see an hypothetical sequel implementing amiibo compatibility, as a way to recruit unique Wonder heroes based on the characters you're scanning. Not recruiting them would have little impact on the overall gameplay, making the amiibo compatibility kind of fair.

Like, what do you think about this?

:4mario:Wonder Mario. Uses Unite Hand.
:4luigi:Wonder Luigi. Uses Unite Hand.
:4bowser:Wonder Bowser. Uses Unite Claw.
:4dk:Wonder Kong. Uses Unite Hand.
:4littlemac:Wonder Mac. Uses Unite Hand.
:4link:Wonder Link. Uses Unite Sword.
:4samus:Wonder Samus. Uses Unite Bomb.
:4marth:Wonder Marth. Uses Unite Sword.
:4myfriends:Wonder Ike. Uses Unite Sword.
:4lucina:Wonder Lucina. Uses Unite Sword.
Roy: Wonder Roy. Uses Unite Sword.
:4duckhunt:Wonder Hunter. Uses Unite Gun.
:4dedede:Wonder Dedede. Uses Unite Hammer.
:4fox:Wonder Fox. Uses Unite Gun.
:4falco:Wonder Falco. Uses Unite Gun.
Wolf: Wonder Wolf. Uses Unite Gun.
:4falcon:Wonder Falcon. Uses Unite Hand.
:4shulk:Wonder Monado. Uses Unite Sword.
:4megaman:Wonder Rockman. Uses Unite Bomb.
Ryu: Wonder Ryu. Uses Unite Hand.
Inkling: Wonder Squid. Uses Unite Gun.
Chibi-Robo: Wonder Chibi-Robo. Uses Unite Whip.
Wonder Red: Wonder Red. Uses Unite Ha... oh wait.

- Wonder Luigi's Unite Hand is green instead of red. It's the only Wonder Morph with an irregular color.
- Wonder heroes based on non-human characters obviously get a new design to like actual humans, with a similar outfit or color scheme to match the original amiibo characters.
- In the case of Wonder Hunter, his clothes are brown like the dog and he has a hat with a color scheme similar to the duck.
- Lucina wears the same mask as in Fire Emblem Awakening.

Also I've read those tweets and I honestly have some doubt it will be a W101 sequel... "Our next game will have you seeing red" makes me think it will be a highly violent, M-rated game, with the red in the tweet referring to blood, and I highly, highly doubt a W101 sequel would take that route.
I dont think it would be "Wonder [name]" they are too clever for taht.

things like wonder squid and wonder monado sure.

:4mario:wonder plumber/wonder jumpman. :luigi2: wonder ghostbuster or soemthing. but there irregular colored unites in Wonderful 101

all around a great idea though.

I still think the "will make you say oh my god" means it isnt W102 unfortunately.

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
I dont think it would be "Wonder [name]" they are too clever for taht.

things like wonder squid and wonder monado sure.

:4mario:wonder plumber/wonder jumpman. :luigi2: wonder ghostbuster or soemthing. but there irregular colored unites in Wonderful 101

all around a great idea though.

I still think the "will make you say oh my god" means it isnt W102 unfortunately.
"Oh my God!"
-Wonder-Pink, all day, every day.

Sure, it's obscure, but it's not too far out there.

Last edited:
WHY HAS NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THE PUNCH OUT SECTION? I beat that without landing the KO Punch and special move.
because if someone told you it would lose the magic that is suddenly reaching that moment that is so crazy

it's basically a Spoiler because its so cool

easily one of my favorite parts of the game

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
WHY HAS NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THE PUNCH OUT SECTION? I beat that without landing the KO Punch and special move.
Giga-Goojin Meme 4.jpg
That's not the only Punch-Out!!-style boss in the game. There's another one that's significantly harder! Also, that's not even counting the Kahkoo-Regah that require you to beat the two Punch-Out!! bosses without taking any damage whatsoever. Good luck on those!

That's not the only Punch-Out!!-style boss in the game. There's another one that's significantly harder! Also, that's not even counting the Kahkoo-Regah that require you to beat the two Punch-Out!! bosses without taking any damage whatsoever. Good luck on those!
SHHHHHHHHHHHHH you're spoiling the FUN!
he has been retweeting a LOT of stuff though. Unfortunately it might not mean much

BUT if wonderful 102 is announced remind me to put a wonder mask on my avi

Last edited:
Top Bottom