• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vote Wonder Red! - Wonder-Red's Last Stand?! Final Days of the Fighter Ballot

D

Deleted member

Sakurai may have hinted Wonder Red in the Little Mac Trailer. It was small but very possible.
I made a video about it too, check it out if your interested...

And Pac-Man is confirmed because there is a cloud that looks like him in the Greninja trailer, except this was intentional, either it was intentional for teasing us or for no reason at all

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Pac-Man in the Clouds?
Someone says 101?
Those sound like desperate straws to grasp at to me.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I think i alrwady support but i support

I saw 2 hints so far sakurai visiting platinum and doc louis stops counting at 101 and mac is still going

D

Deleted member

You know what? I would actually like Wonder-Red being a C.Falcon clone, I like his moveset but I don't like him that much as a character because I never played a F-Zero gamen and it makes more sense than Falcondorf(Wonder-Falcon joins the battle!)

IronFish

Smash Ace
You know what? I would actually like Wonder-Red being a C.Falcon clone, I like his moveset but I don't like him that much as a character because I never played a F-Zero gamen and it makes more sense than Falcondorf(Wonder-Falcon joins the battle!)
He could be for Capt.F what toon Link was for Link

Vickand

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vickand
I hope the reveal trailer (and maybe the moveset) includes Wonder Red using a fire ball with his unite hand and Mario is just like:
upload_2014-4-29_14-29-35.png

MAGMIS

Smash Journeyman
what are some possible victory poses/taunts for Red?
Not Gona be specific here, but all the possibility for victory poses/taunts will be from the game itself. So it's limited what I'm trying to point out. Also I'm implying that your answer will be found by playing wonderful 101.

Lol :p

Unless you....haven't....then y?.....

IronFish

Smash Ace
Not Gona be specific here, but all the possibility for victory poses/taunts will be from the game itself. So it's limited what I'm trying to point out. Also I'm implying that your answer will be found by playing wonderful 101.

Lol :p

Unless you....haven't....then y?.....
I have, I'm just wondering what ones specifically

Super FOG

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FOG2006
3DS FC
4253-3752-2801
Wonder Red joining Smash Bros. would be jealous!!

Hey. Did someone remeber once that Sakurai visited Platinim Games' office back in 2012 before starting the production of Smash? This must mean something.

D

Deleted member

The Dillon Assist Trophy scares me, TW101 is currently the only game and we don't even know if a sequel is planned, however, it might be weird to compare a 3DS E-Shop exclusive to a console game

IronFish

Smash Ace
The Dillon Assist Trophy scares me, TW101 is currently the only game and we don't even know if a sequel is planned, however, it might be weird to compare a 3DS E-Shop exclusive to a console game
The guy who made the game said he would love to turn it into a series

Vickand

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vickand
If Wonder Red gets in I hope they do something like the Snake codecs fromm brawl but with introduction for characters said by Wonder Red.

Something like: "He's Mario from the Mario Brothers, hero of the Mushroom Kingdom..." or "Lucario, the aura Pokemon, the evolution of Riolu...", you know like he does in the game

D

Deleted member

If Wonder Red gets in I hope they do something like the Snake codecs fromm brawl but with introduction for characters said by Wonder Red.

Something like: "He's Mario from the Mario Brothers, hero of the Mushroom Kingdom..." or "Lucario, the aura Pokemon, the evolution of Riolu...", you know like he does in the game
Since his inclusion is open field, we can spend time doing this
"If it isn't the red plumber, savior if the princess and the evil Bowser's arch rival, MARIO!!"
"If it isn't the silent hero of Hyrule, holder of the Master Sword and The Triforce of Courage, LINK!!"
"If it isn't the space's greatest Bounty Hunter, user of the legendary and ancient Power Suit made by the Chozos, SAMUS!!"
"If it isn't the electric mouse Pokemon, whose electric power can dwell even the biggest elephant, PIKACHU!!"(Took that last part from Raichu's dex entry)
"If it isn't the fatest racer in the universe, known for his mighty punches and kicks, CAPTAIN FALCON"

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

if you back some pages you'll find a few i wrote

WonderSmash

Smash Apprentice
"If it isn't the red plumber, savior if the princess and the evil Bowser's arch rival, MARIO!!"
"If it isn't the silent hero of Hyrule, holder of the Master Sword and The Triforce of Courage, LINK!!"
"If it isn't the space's greatest Bounty Hunter, user of the legendary and ancient Power Suit made by the Chozos, SAMUS!!"
"If it isn't the electric mouse Pokemon, whose electric power can dwell even the biggest elephant, PIKACHU!!"(Took that last part from Raichu's dex entry)
"If it isn't the fatest racer in the universe, known for his mighty punches and kicks, CAPTAIN FALCON"
Holy smokes I read those all in his voice.

D

Deleted member

Holy smokes I read those all in his voice.
Can't blame you for that because I do the same thing when I'm trying to thhink about them
"Diplomacy has failed. Team, Engage Unlimited Form!"
"Feel the sting of my Valiantum blade!"
"Dying is a terrible fate!"
you ust read all that with their respectives voices, didn't you? Guess the game will be one of those underrated gems in the future

WonderSmash

Smash Apprentice
Can't blame you for that because I do the same thing when I'm trying to thhink about them
"Diplomacy has failed. Team, Engage Unlimited Form!"
"Feel the sting of my Valiantum blade!"
"Dying is a terrible fate!"
you ust read all that with their respectives voices, didn't you? Guess the game will be one of those underrated gems in the future
It's the next Earthbound. Tens years in the future kids will be clamoring for Nintendo to re-release the game on the Super Wii-U 2's Virtual Console

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I think Nintendo understands that characters that appear in Smash become EXTREMELY more popular.
Which makes the games they appear in more popular as well and while Smash isn't some kind of marketing campaign Platinum Games really deserves some recognition and... well Beyonetta's owned by SEGA so Wonder-Red seems like a great choice for everyone Nintendo, Smash, Platinum, and the Wonderful 101 would all benefit from his inclusion.

D

Deleted member

If they are not playable, at least an overpowered Assist Trophy would be cool

D

Deleted member

Red and Blue as Playable

the rest of them as assist trophies or an assist trophy
I would actually want something like this
Playable: Wonder-Red
Alt. Costume: Prince Vorkken
Assist Trophy: Chewgi
Stage Boss: Wonder-Jergingha
Standard Trophy: Platinum Robo and other random stuff...
I kinda don't want Blue to be separate because I want the Sword to be incorporated in Red's moveset, as for Chewgi, the guy has easily became a favorite of mine

WonderSmash

Smash Apprentice
I would actually want something like this
Playable: Wonder-Red
Alt. Costume: Prince Vorkken
Assist Trophy: Chewgi
Stage Boss: Wonder-Jergingha
Standard Trophy: Platinum Robo and other random stuff...
I kinda don't want Blue to be separate because I want the Sword to be incorporated in Red's moveset, as for Chewgi, the guy has easily became a favorite of mine
Well they could go the route of Ness. He uses attacks he cant use. So maybe Red learned from his good friends how to utilize their unite morphs for the Smash Bros invitiational

IronFish

Smash Ace
Well they could go the route of Ness. He uses attacks he cant use. So maybe Red learned from his good friends how to utilize their unite morphs for the Smash Bros invitiational
Well Ness didn't have much move potential with the moves he did learn (besides PK Rockin) where Red does have moveset potential with the skills he does have so...

Last edited:

IronFish

Smash Ace
I think they are two short and need more titles in them like:
"If it isn't the mushroom kingdom's plumber in red, savior if the princess Peach and the evil Bowser's arch rival, brother to Luigi and Nintendo's mascot... MARIO!!"
"If it isn't Hyrule's silent left-handed hero of time, savior of the wise princess Zelda holder of the Master Sword and bearer of The Triforce of Courage...
LINK!!"

Top Bottom