• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VLS Felony - Donation Link in First Post

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
If you do not have anything to contribute to the subject at hand, then do not post.
What a great contribution! You truly are the savior of this thread! EDIT: LMAO I wasn't aware you were a mod, in which case, you made an actual contribution >_> my bad.

Anyways, Mages, I'll probably donate some money in person due to a lack of paypal. It won't be much but I'm sure anything would help at this point.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
I don't want to throw suspicion on your own guys, but could it possibly have been an inside job?

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
no, the only ones of us with access to the cash I can say with 100% certainty didn't steal it. we also checked all the bags and such of everyone of us to make sure it wasn't there, and everyone's pockets and such. also, we were all in the same car and the money wasn't in there either. so i know it wasn't one of our crew.

Banks

Smash Hero
no, the only ones of us with access to the cash I can say with 100% certainty didn't steal it. we also checked all the bags and such of everyone of us to make sure it wasn't there, and everyone's pockets and such. also, we were all in the same car and the money wasn't in there either. so i know it wasn't one of our crew.
plastic bag + anus

Top Bottom