• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

___X___

Smash Lord
dude then why did you downgrade your jira jira with a mcdonalds stone? it makes no sense to me :/

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=62963 LOLWAT

G kirbs, you dumb *** mother ****er.
who do you think you are using my **** on my AIB account? I trusted your stupid annoying *** WITH IT.

and you abused it.

Actually made a blog just to make your scrubby *** kirby look good.
if you want attention that bad then GET GOOD.
don't make bull **** blogs about me and you.
HOMO.

-Serve-

Smash Cadet
G kirbs, you dumb *** mother ****er.
who do you think you are using my **** on my AIB account? I trusted your stupid annoying *** WITH IT.

and you abused it.

Actually made a blog just to make your scrubby *** kirby look good.
if you want attention that bad then GET GOOD.
don't make bull **** blogs about me and you.
HOMO.
Lol X rage.

<3

___X___

Smash Lord
OH SHI!

SHINY DZLE IS ALMOST DEAD!! shiny dzle used "I've had enough, im leaving the smash scene!"

Shiny dzle fled.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I wish we had a melee scene. I was done with this project

Minato

穏やかじゃない
OH SHI!

SHINY DZLE IS ALMOST DEAD!! shiny dzle used "I've had enough, im leaving the smash scene!"

Shiny dzle fled.
X, I know you're just playing around, but lay off DZLE? Would you? You're acting like a real a**, you know that?
I don't f***ing care if you're going to tell me that you're just kidding in your posts. A lot of you smash idiots can't understand **** unless it's in smash lingo so I'll put it this way, saying that you're just messing around in your posts when you disrespect people is just a john.
It doesn't give you the right to do whatever by disrespecting my friend and letting you get away with it.

I'm only saying this since DZLE probably wouldn't say anything to make you shut up.

Our smash scene has no respect. fail.
Yup. I'm still surprised why you're still here to be honest. :laugh:
dude id rather have dzle come to tourneys then sit in the kitchen making sandwiches all day, but his stubborn *** just wont let that happen :/
He'll come back when he wants to. You just need to wait it out. ;)
I wish we had a melee scene.
I wanted to play you at Melee when I was at Utah last time. Next time we need to do Melee, and some SSFIV.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Honestly, the scene just needs to learn some **** respect.

___X___

Smash Lord
Ohhhhhhhhhhh SNAP!!! THE NET IS SERS BSNES!!!

Your anger strives me to want to do moreeeee!! bwahahahah WAHAHAHAH!!!!

X EDIT: if dzle is crying about the smash scene being RUDE or DISRESPECTFUL then why does he even bother coming to the boards?

He can still talk to his smash friends VIA Facebook, myspace, or even through text.
It doesn't necessarily have to be on SWF.

This all started when he went A-WAL and left the scene.
If he sucks it up and comes back this will all be over <3

r3d d09

Smash Master
Seriously guys, quit it out.
@ minato: I only stay in the scene because they're my friends, but i'm beginning to hangout with them outside of smash, except for a few which right now i don't regret. Everyone lay off.

Chris. what the hell is going on? Show some freaking respect. just because you're good, doesn't mean that you're able to say crap like you are.

YEAH, I MAD.

I'm better friends with DZLE than most of the smashers because he actually respects me, and not wanting money from me. Stop picking at the little people in the community. or there wont be any. Utah is small enough. If we stop going, you wont have any cash. so as your life support. show some respect.

I know there are a lot of people in the community if not all that agree with me.

You're a brother to me the scene, but you don't act like it.

Even if you are joking, you take it too far.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
really though red dog, i dont see why you mad 4. besides if we stopped going chris would just make money mming people in cali :/ lol, chris wants dzle to come cuz we all love him and he is being gay about something X apologized for and dzle could avoid easily by leaving stuff he doesnt want touched somewhere where it cant get touched, like at home or in the car :/

and dzle i dont see why you cant give coming to tourney with just your controller a try :/ for reals dude eryone misses you

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
really though red dog, i dont see why you mad 4. besides if we stopped going chris would just make money mming people in cali :/ lol, chris wants dzle to come cuz we all love him and he is being gay about something X apologized for and dzle could avoid easily by leaving stuff he doesnt want touched somewhere where it cant get touched, like at home or in the car :/

and dzle i dont see why you cant give coming to tourney with just your controller a try :/ for reals dude eryone misses you
Lol, no.

Honestly, the scene is just a scene that is full of disrespect. Yourself including. Going into another person's account just to say you are good? What the hell. Touching someone else's laptop what the hell.

People need to stop mooching off of RJ as well.

___X___

Smash Lord
Chris. what the hell is going on? Show some freaking respect. just because you're good, doesn't mean that you're able to say crap like you are.

YEAH, I MAD.

I'm better friends with DZLE than most of the smashers because he actually respects me, and not wanting money from me. Stop picking at the little people in the community. or there wont be any. Utah is small enough. If we stop going, you wont have any cash. so as your life support. show some respect.

I know there are a lot of people in the community if not all that agree with me.

You're a brother to me the scene, but you don't act like it.

Even if you are joking, you take it too far.

This reminded me of bugs life.
like when the ants are like "WITHOUT US YOU WONT HAVE ANY FOODD! BLAHH!!"

And I'm the grasshopper.....

LOL!!!!!!

EDIT: What Rj said is right.
im not depending on you guys for MONEY (lol)
I want our smash scene to get bigger and so everyone can Have FUN!
If you guys don't remember I Teamed with SERVE. SERVE BOT!!
how does that show that I only want money??
seriously.
I've known dzle for the longest time. SINCE MELEE tournaments.
i love him and I simply want him to come back
But You guys are actually getting mad over the Internet. COME ONNNNNN

You act like I don't know any of this.
Course I do.

Andd you also act like the rest of the scene doesn't insult me back.
well they do.

So you can't act all innocent when you guys are still fighting back.

I don't get why you guys can get MAD so easily all the time.
Seriously.
I think you guys are bringing upon yourself's.
You can say all you want to me and insult me all you want.
but I'll always have a good attitude about it.
And if at times I DO get mad, I'll simply forgive and forget.
I know everyone is different.
but you all know you can still be happy no matter what.
Even gkirbs always had a good attitude about it.

DOUBLE EDIT: ANDDD zz gashi has a good attitude about it! and a lot more smasher! ANDDD MY BROTHERS

Get happy mangz.

r3d d09

Smash Master
DZLE specifically asked awhile ago to lay low...

i'm okay with you teasing people, but if they ask for you not to towards them. respect that. <3 you know i love you. just come on. ha.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Lol, no.

Honestly, the scene is just a scene that is full of disrespect. Yourself including. Going into another person's account just to say you are good? What the hell. Touching someone else's laptop what the hell.

People need to stop mooching off of RJ as well.
the first and second part lol you mad, chris knows im playin son. i never used anyones laptop you homo lrn2read k?

This reminded me of bugs life.
like when the ants are like "WITHOUT US YOU WONT HAVE ANY FOODD! BLAHH!!"

And I'm the grasshopper.....

LOL!!!!!!

EDIT: What Rj said is right.
im not depending on you guys for MONEY (lol)
I want our smash scene to get bigger and so everyone can Have FUN!
If you guys don't remember I Teamed with SERVE. SERVE BOT!!
how does that show that I only want money??
seriously.
I've known dzle for the longest time. SINCE MELEE tournaments.
i love him and I simply want him to come back
But You guys are actually getting mad over the Internet. COME ONNNNNN

You act like I don't know any of this.
Course I do.

Andd you also act like the rest of the scene doesn't insult me back.
well they do.

So you can't act all innocent when you guys are still fighting back.

I don't get why you guys can get MAD so easily all the time.
Seriously.
I think you guys are bringing upon yourself's.
You can say all you want to me and insult me all you want.
but I'll always have a good attitude about it.
And if at times I DO get mad, I'll simply forgive and forget.
I know everyone is different.
but you all know you can still be happy no matter what.
Even gkirbs always had a good attitude about it.

DOUBLE EDIT: ANDDD zz gashi has a good attitude about it! and a lot more smasher! ANDDD MY BROTHERS

Get happy mangz.
dude i always have/had a good attitude and always will. its not like if you had a problem you couldnt bring it up with me personally :/ yall need to stop get mad at the internet.

also yeah zz has a way good attitude compared to most of you
DZLE specifically asked awhile ago to lay low...

i'm okay with you teasing people, but if they ask for you not to towards them. respect that. <3 you know i love you. just come on. ha.
cool story bro.

Staz

Smash Lord
hahaha i love all you guys :D but seriously guys its okay! we are all like a family <3 we shouldn't take any jokes seriously they are just for we could have a good laugh once in a while :D we can't be best friends without insulting each other constantly

and i think we should have a melee scene too, it's such a good game and it would add wayy more excitement to this scene.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
completely off topic but are we gonna have a tournament this saturday, if so i got a commitment (finally!!) from my weegee friend to come, so that would be FANTUBULOUS!! (maybe even a ganon main who is beyond terrible but who knows lol)

Also DZLE, i miss you :'(

___X___

Smash Lord
completely off topic but are we gonna have a tournament this saturday, if so i got a commitment (finally!!) from my weegee friend to come, so that would be FANTUBULOUS!! (maybe even a ganon main who is beyond terrible but who knows lol)

Also DZLE, i miss you :'(
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Also - I have this new guy called "XDDDDD" that lives in SLC that wants to come!
and my pika friend ANDD maybe his friend.
Zomg

SSBB NEWCOMERS.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I should see if my pretty inactive friends who use fox, lucario, and diddy can come to, we could have half noobs :D

Top Bottom