• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Minato

穏やかじゃない
lol

im way better at CVS2 than tatsu so you know <.<
Our matches in TvC were online anyway, so IMO, the matches didn't really show skill. It doesn't matter if I won or not. :laugh:
I only played CvS2 casually. Maybe I'll try picking it up. I got the basics in SF and KoF games down. I just need to learn A groove custom combos (since I never played Alpha 3's V-ism enough) and roll cancels.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I can bring my tool, but you'll need a replacement spring if that's the problem. If it's the actual R button I think that can be replaced too but I'm not sure, guess I'll actually find out later cuz I need to fix my black n white controller anyways. But for now I'm stuck on playin the new maps out for duty haha

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
What time are all the tournaments gonna start approxamitly (lul spelling to lazy to change)

___X___

Smash Lord
Hopefully this **** starts around 12. (thats when it SHOULD start)
I also want a Melee tourney going <3

Zzgashi - We don't really have specific times for each tourney, its pretty much ONE right after ANOTHER.

we're scheduled to start at 12 (but usually start at 1) with brawl doubles and then we set up tournaments as we go.

Lets all bring our set ups!! lets make this tournament just as fast as last times!!!! (ended around 5 LOL!!)

Also, bring the heat!!!! my sonic needs a challenge ;)

this will be the... 6th tournament I've won In a row? ;)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
And like I said before, do a Melee tourney. Instead of having everyone being able to enter, do one where people who aren't ranked can only join. Anyone who is ranked can teach those who are interested. Considering how small the amount of entrants would probably be, one set up is enough.
I guess this idea will never happen...

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I can bring my tool, but you'll need a replacement spring if that's the problem. If it's the actual R button I think that can be replaced too but I'm not sure, guess I'll actually find out later cuz I need to fix my black n white controller anyways. But for now I'm stuck on playin the new maps out for duty haha
If I go I can bring my black controller which is already broken. He can use the supplies from that one.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Falcon has the same problem as he does against Snake. =/

Ike holding A is hard to get around.

DZLE

Smash Master
RJ you just couldnt make friends in the DR cause you trolled everyones ***** lol, they still talk about how much they hated you.

But you're cool imo.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Minato why do you play a bazillion fighting games???? I would rather get really good at one or two instead of being only average at 15.

___X___

Smash Lord
Lol dzle that came out of nowhere.
no one cares about that anymore.

on another note My captain is on fire.
You guys are gonna get FALCON KNEE'D IN THE A HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Minato why do you play a bazillion fighting games???? I would rather get really good at one or two instead of being only average at 15.
Because there are there are only a bazillion fighters in existence. :laugh:

But I dunno, I have a hard time sticking to one thing. To be honest, I don't really play for money and stuff. I don't practice either so I just play for fun with friends. I'm just naturally good or decent at some (traditional) fighters at the start.

Only reason why I try to get good at some games at times is because I hate losing. lol

Staz

Smash Lord
Because there are there are only a bazillion fighters in existence. :laugh:

But I dunno, I have a hard time sticking to one thing. To be honest, I don't really play for money and stuff. I don't practice either so I just play for fun with friends. I'm just naturally good or decent at some (traditional) fighters at the start.

Only reason why I try to get good at some games at times is because I hate losing. lol
lol minato you suck bad

Top Bottom