• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
The big set that's coming out that won't have character changes for 6 months (unless it's to fix glitches or to fix truly broken things) so that the metagame can develop, which will yield an actual tier list. There will also be a change list of all of the changes from vBrawl to Brawl+, so I'll have that available at tournaments for those that actually care (or is curious).

Staz

Smash Lord
The big set that's coming out that won't have character changes for 6 months (unless it's to fix glitches or to fix truly broken things) so that the metagame can develop, which will yield an actual tier list. There will also be a change list of all of the changes from vBrawl to Brawl+, so I'll have that available at tournaments for those that actually care (or is curious).
That sounds Very Interesting :) hey perfect chaos...I Care...And I'm curious :)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yareally. I was mostly trying to prove to Dryu that 4 stocks isn't that bad, I kinda like the extra stock, makes the game longer (but that can be a negative sometimes to... <.<)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
IT DOESN'T MATTER NOW!
In Gold (which is out, BTW), they shrunk the boundaries (more so for the top boundaries than the side ones), so that matches will go by faster. No more DIing to the corners and living to super high damages on most stages (at least the more neutral ones).
And they got rid of the "Sakurai Angle" for most of the kill moves, too, so that helps, too.

NOTE: The special launch angle that they call the "Sakurai Angle" is an angle in Brawl that starts at 20° at low damages, and increases (capping at around 40°) as the target's damage increases. This essentially makes it so the game auto-DIs for you, to let you live longer (talk about catering to the newbies). Now that most kill moves have a static launch angle, it's 100% up to the player's skill. The angle is useful offensively for combo moves, though, so those were left alone.

___X___

Smash Lord
Brawl plus...??
You guys loved getting ***** by me in every game huh???
step it up homo's.

(I'm JOKING to everyone that gets butt hurt by my post's... LOL!)

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Brotha's and Sista's. Unite yourselves.

LEMME HEAR AN AMEN!
Dont bring that religion bs here

lol dbs saying things like he's good

Also trav we are hanging tonight.

Also RJ yeah what kind of meat you want on the sandwich
ALL OF IT.

Zz better learn how to grab release a low tier toon link if he wants to beat me XD
fixed because you are dumb for misnaming your terrible terrible character

DS4, I can grab release tabuu
its not like you need to grab release to win either
someone's trying to claim kenny's title!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv1a8XWpGHA
oooolllddd

SCHOOl taught me all of my mindgames. boom.
no wonder they suck

I have no mindgames, skool destroyed any inkling of hope I ever had to develop them
dude what? kennaley has good mindgames no lie learn from that fat homo

I care and am more curious, but not the Staz kind of curious.
i think staz ment he doesnt care.

4 stocks is ridiculous.
Keep your coins, I want change.
4 stocks only sorry that you mad.
Brawl plus...??
You guys loved getting ***** by me in every game huh???
step it up homo's.

(I'm JOKING to everyone that gets butt hurt by my post's... LOL!)
i dont see why people get mad when you suck so **** hard at this game anyway, get a real job or go to school or turn tricks or something you dirty wetback cuz you cant even beat some random unheard of kirby main in brawl k? <_<

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
This gold++ does sound cool, i want to replace my old brawl+ with it pretty bad now :/

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
If there is a tourny this weekend I will have to try and get it from our lovely PC. If someone can remind me I should be able to bring the crack again, I forgot last time :(. And lastly, just a reminder about the tourny at SLCC this Wendsday for those of you who enjoyed the drive last week.

C!Z

Smash Lord
It was on MLG, they're just in for what's popular. Melee is the respected game of the series. I remember Brawl being boo'd off at the biggest smash tournament ever.

C!Z

Smash Lord
LoL you weren't there, everybody there watched Melee GF. I live in the past cuz Brawl was such a terrible disappointment. Trust me I wanted Brawl to be good, unfortunately that didn't happen.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If you wanna play melee you have to be the best pokemon evar (aka mewtwo and pichu)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Go find your Melee disc.
Mel ee.
dzle until you go to tourneys your opinion is invalid.
I agree, go to tourneys again DZLE.
It was on MLG, they're just in for what's popular. Melee is the respected game of the series. I remember Brawl being boo'd off at the biggest smash tournament ever.
Pound 4? That's not a fair statement to say. Plus Brawl was being boo'd off since all the Brawlers were busy playing and a lot of Melee players had nothing better to do.
Dont live in the past ciz, thats what old people do
C!Z plays both games so I think his opinion is somewhat legit despite how skewed his views are.

tl;dr It's been two years everyone, grow up, it's just a game.

LoL you weren't there, everybody there watched Melee GF. I live in the past cuz Brawl was such a terrible disappointment. Trust me I wanted Brawl to be good, unfortunately that didn't happen.
This better be Genesis you're talking about and not Pound 4.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Yeah Genesis. Anyways discussion over, it's a pointless one to have in Utah lol.

On a side note I might be givin up Brawl for SF4.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
dude SFIV sucks, try SFIII3s or tvc or MVC2 or SVC2 or SFII HD REMIX

those **** sf4 all day ery day

sf4 is the comboless campy brawllike version of those games :/
LOL Yeah, SFIV was slow and boring so I didn't find it that fun after a month. I'm willing to go back into Super when that comes out next month (because of Ibuki lol). I got it preordered and everything for PS3.

HD Remix is awesome. 3rd Strike is cool but top tiers are too good. MvC2 rocks but I suck at it like no other. CvS2 is cool but I don't own it. TvC was fun when it came out but I got bored of it.

Guilty Gear's probably one of my favorite fighters now which I like way more than BB (BB's okay).
Melty Blood is awesome but no one plays that. It's on Evo this year which will give it recognition.

What I'm trying it say is... I'm gonna go play some Melty, GG, with a side of Smash 64.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Idk I liked it, plus I all ready got a stick and friends that play.
That's cool. It's just normal for me to get bored of most fighting games after a month yet coming back to it after.
Whenever I say a fighting game is boring, it's not really a bad game. It just reaffirms how bad my attention span is for some things. :laugh:

Top Bottom