• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
I would want to start as early as possible, like around 4:30, but knowing the smash scene people won't get there until 11 or some bull****.
I'll know at about 2 and I'll text you if I'm coming. If I can come I'll probably be there around 4:30-5 like a normal person

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I got work til 4:30, so I gotta take a showed and eat, plus I live in Layton so I'll be there like 6:30 or 7 BST

BlackL1ght

Smash Cadet
@ Superw0rri0 Superw0rri0 , is there some way I need to RSVP or do I just come and bring cash?

Also, Logan smashers, does anyone want to get together and play some friendlies later this week? I've got a setup, a CRT and too much time on my hands.

Last edited:

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Facebook post? I want to get word out to the non-smashboard users.
Facebook link is in the tournament thread... but here it is anyway https://www.facebook.com/events/734...reate&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming&source=49

@ Superw0rri0 Superw0rri0 , is there some way I need to RSVP or do I just come and bring cash?
Just come and bring cash but if you really want to rsvp which would really help btw... you can rsvp on the facebook page and the tournament thread.

Facebook link is in the tournament thread... but here it is anyway https://www.facebook.com/events/734...reate&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming&source=49

Just come and bring cash but if you really want to rsvp which would really help btw... you can rsvp on the facebook page and the tournament thread.

Also... does anyone have any ideas to advertise my tournament further? I got smashboards, facebook, my school's community facebook.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
so when are people showing up at tanes, i see a bunch of different times
can a ***** get some consolidation
Honestly dude you can show up whenever. Unlike most smashers, I actually like chilling with you. XD

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Do you mean you don't like chilling with a lot of smashers but you don't mind him or a lot of people don't like chilling with him but you do :p

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Average age for Utah smasher is like 12 nowadays; I doubt most know what that is, Buzz lol.

Last edited:

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
To urryone considering coming but hesitant due to number of people:

There are 2 Melee only players here, and 2 brawl players who enjoy Melee and one of them is actually competent at it.

tl;dr
Get over here scrubs

ima get thar at like 8:00. extra set up needed?
Yeah, setups are definitely needed.

Last edited:

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
WE NEED SETUPS
COME OVER
EVERYONE

SURRIOUSLY

Last edited:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
catching the next bus, should be there in 30 minutes or so
wait what, only 13th east? i'm just gunna walk. will leave in the next 10 mins

Last edited:

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
Fo sho! You in Cedar or St. George?
im in cedar and i'll be here all summer. i live near the DI

send me a text 775-45zero-08seven3 (dont want my number to get botted, sorry)

my names alex by the way

Last edited:
Top Bottom