• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
YEah I meant waiting for SSBWU to get competitive, not ignore 3DS completely ;p

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Oh dang Casture I joined two days before you. The 2005 club is representing hard right now.
But you joined in 1969!

And I was considering ignoring the 3DS version completely at one point. I've heard positive things about it, though, from people that I respect the opinions of, so I may get it. Still annoyed at the new 3DS thing, though.

RVKYS

Smash Apprentice
After these last couple of weeklies, my motivation to get better has never been higher.
I plan on going in harrrddddd these next couple of weeks. any matches with any body would be greatly appreciated.
Any time I have a car accessible to me (which isn't even close to as much as i'd like) I will be going to fests and such.

All Hail Melee.

madcowsyndrome

Smash Rookie
NNID
madcowsyndrome
Ogden has a massive scene developing as we speak.

The decent players I know of so far are
Me
Felipe Erion
Support here as well

Right now we have about 15 dedicated possibly more in the scene.

Saturday I will probably host an event. If you are interested I can PM you details.
Well I would be down, but I'm working 4pm-12am saturday.. But in the future for sure.

Edit: Just realized you posted this last week! Oops....

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
After these last couple of weeklies, my motivation to get better has never been higher.
I plan on going in harrrddddd these next couple of weeks. any matches with any body would be greatly appreciated.
Any time I have a car accessible to me (which isn't even close to as much as i'd like) I will be going to fests and such.

All Hail Melee.
Get a bike. Helps a ton. But yes, get better so that our matches can be of epic proportions!

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Weekly was super crazy! Most fun I've had since I returned.
Shoutouts to
@ Tsuteto Tsuteto for that jank ass MM
Too all de scrubs who let mi take their money in PM.
@ Pumpinz Pumpinz 3DS Demo tourney lawl

Can't wait to work on my Nortah tech. Yusz!!!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So who all is going to the Ogden tourney this weekend? I just saw the event on facebook :x It's at weber state it looks like its Melee only

So who all is going to the Ogden tourney this weekend? I just saw the event on facebook :x It's at weber state it looks like its Melee only
I'll hopefully be seeing you there, assuming I end up getting someone to cover my shift at work. Looking forward to some friendlies. I'll be bringing a PM setup as well.

Skull Kid

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chuggbert
3DS FC
0748-3351-1612
Would someone post a link to the WSU tourney, please? I need to see how this fits muh schedule.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I talked to WSU and they said that they don't allow illegal hack mod games on campus. They will probably stop you at the door and confiscate it.
For some reason I don't believe you. I just want you to confirm that you aren't trolling on this.

edit: I just talked to support. He's just trolling.

Last edited:

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Does support go to WSU? I don't think so m8. Don't blame me when your Wii gets confiscated.
In all technicality PM is not an illegal hack or mod. If it were Nintendo would've done something to stop it. Js.
And what they're gonna be like "aye, do you have dem illegals?" It's a SD card that more than likely will be in the system im pretty sure their won't be swat team security there.

So PM will be there! Friendlies only. If they try and confiscate my wii for it, ill tell them suck a **** and ill put it in my designated vehicle.

#****thapolice

Last edited:

Pumpinz

Smash Journeyman
In all technicality PM is not an illegal hack or mod. If it were Nintendo would've done something to stop it. Js.
And what they're gonna be like "aye, do you have dem illegals?" It's a SD card that more than likely will be in the system im pretty sure their won't be swat team security there.

So PM will be there! Friendlies only. If they try and confiscate my wii for it, ill tell them suck a **** and ill put it in my designated vehicle.

#****thapolice
Are you actually kidding me right now? Trying to sneak a hack modded Wii onto WSU campus is like trying to get a tube of toothpaste past the TSA at the airport. It's just not going to happen.

Last edited:

RVKYS

Smash Apprentice
melee is such a *****.

the more you like melee, the more it hates you and wants you to fail.
why oh why do i have to love this game so much :'(

-Mars-

Smash Hero
For some reason I don't believe you. I just want you to confirm that you aren't trolling on this.

edit: I just talked to support. He's just trolling.
Are you serious, please tell me your not serious.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Are you actually kidding me right now? Trying to sneak a hack modded Wii onto WSU campus is like trying to get a tube of toothpaste past the TSA at the airport. It's just not going to happen.
Looks like im gonna go to jail then 420 blaze it

PM is not illegal in anyway shape or form. It is a nonprofit mod that you must own a copy of brawl to play (unless you're a pirate then it makes it illegal) the mod.

So thus forth, I can bring my wii with PM and not violate any legal issues.

So *puts shades on* Deal with it.

Last edited:

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
Looks like im gonna go to jail then 420 blaze it

PM is not illegal in anyway shape or form. It is a nonprofit mod that you must own a copy of brawl to play (unless you're a pirate then it makes it illegal) the mod.

So thus forth, I can bring my wii with PM and not violate any legal issues.

So *puts shades on* Deal with it.
Thanks attorney

Top Bottom