• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

r3d d09

Smash Master
Remember how I didn't play for 2 months, and i was on a laggy tv? and you didn't 3 stock me. baha.

and it's true chris. you don't want people to learn the matchup. so don't blame us for sucking. baha. blame yourself. you said you'd help utah get better ;)

And mad? nah. I'm mad how m2k yelled at you at vegas. No class.

___X___

Smash Lord
First of all, No johns.
second of all, I can go sonic all I want, and the scene will still be the same.
if I were to go sonic, I'd pretty much just end the matches quick and fast.
going other characters helps people like you understand better, AND get better at a good pace.
And I just enjoy going other characters for the challenge ^_^
third of all, M2K didn't yell at ANYONE.
he's was actually really really friendly :D
so don't talk if you weren't even there.

C!Z

Smash Lord
That match was gay, wtf lol.

So is anybody down for that round robin melee tourney? It'd be in 10 days. I would want some rsvp's if we're gonna schedule somethin. So who's down?

1. Me
2. Cameron
3. Yaz?
4. Mexis?
5. DZLE
6. Rockmix(ride permitting)
7. Thinh
8. Others...?

Anybody that wants to participate is welcome. Just no lurkers thinking it's just a smash fest.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
That match was gay, wtf lol.

So is anybody down for that round robin melee tourney? It'd be in 10 days. I would want some rsvp's if we're gonna schedule somethin. So who's down?

1. Me
2. Cameron
3. Yaz?
4. Mexis?
5. DZLE
6. Rockmix(ride permitting)
7. Thinh
8. Others...?

Anybody that wants to participate is welcome. Just no lurkers thinking it's just a smash fest.
I'm out of town. I hope all of you have fun!

Staz

Smash Lord
C!Z just tell us when and where, and we will be there ^_^ anyway i think chris is off to supercon, he might take the plane, wish him luck!

vazor

Smash Apprentice
I'm not gonna wish you luck X - you don't need it~! Just go win!

C!Z I might come to melee- depends on where.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@Ichigo: If Final cant come, you can give it to me so that i can give to him at my tournament (unless of course there's a faster way)

C!Z

Smash Lord
It'll be in Cottonwood Heights. Next Saturday the 21st. 3pm. Address will come later.

Anybody heard from Yaz lately? Ask him if he's comin.

Staz

Smash Lord
Taking a plane!!!!! WISH ME LUCK HOMO'S!!!!
and thanks steve, I love you.
I love you too chris
@Ichigo: If Final cant come, you can give it to me so that i can give to him at my tournament (unless of course there's a faster way)
I'll do the 1$ mm in every game with you next time
It'll be in Cottonwood Heights. Next Saturday the 21st. 3pm. Address will come later.

Anybody heard from Yaz lately? Ask him if he's comin.
eyy we can bring a melee set up and a tv too plus brawl (if anybody would want to play that too)

Staz

Smash Lord
I guess there is no need for wii's then lol rockmix hopefully we can pick you up on the way, i'm not sure if we will have room or not though...

C!Z

Smash Lord
Just an idea. Everyone comin should practice their tech skill sometime before the tourney. I think it'll be more fun that way. I'll be practicing too.

Yaz, where dee fawk are you.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
I'm right here C!Z!!! I'm going and I can give Rockmix a ride and I'm giving Marco a ride too (: Count us all in!!

Top Bottom