• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
that sounds legit. my birthday is coming up on the 20th as well >_>
we should get a big melee tourney with Brawl+ too eff vbrawl vanilla

oh to everyone i told about trying to have a tourney on my bday, i don't have enough time to set it up so i will most likely get a tourney going sometime in September. does the 11th of sept sound good?

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
well its all behind us right????????
tourney and have fun on sat 11th and pray for forgiveness on sunday!! XD

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
ds4

you missed one of the vids cause it went to the fifth match

so when's the next smash fest??

i still don't have a phone... but i wanna play smash with you c!z! i've got a car so holla at me boi

DZLE

Smash Master
So my Bday is at the end of the month. Anybody down for a melee tourney the weekend before or somethin?
I'm down for Melee man, Melee tourney would be sick.
I'm over Brawl. Don't put too much time into smash anymore, so anytime I do I just wanna Melee.
Good call. Pick up SSFIV.
Ciz is all about the LoL now hahaha
This too. I'ma play more LoL.

SSFIV Tourney tomorrow.

When are you guys gonna give up with BAWRL and pick up a real game like SSFIV or Meree?

(Nah, no hate. I love you brawlers and still love to brawl. I just love the SSFIV at this point in time. it's sick.
Since i'm basically inactive in the scene again, you ****ers better hit me up for hangouts and ****.)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Since i'm basically inactive in the scene again, you ****ers better hit me up for hangouts and ****.)
Dude, I've been pretty inactive too, so I'm always up for a hangout.

I just need to plan it for a day I'm not working or doing other things.

Speaking of which, Yaz, you got a new phone yet? I wanna hang again man.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Dzle is down, I'm sure Yaz n Cam are too. There's 4. What about a $5 round robin type thing? I'm sure we could get a few more , maybe Thinh, Nate, Ds4, Travis and whoever else would wanna. I think it'd be fun. Let me know what you guys think.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Dzle is down, I'm sure Yaz n Cam are too. There's 4. What about a $5 round robin type thing? I'm sure we could get a few more , maybe Thinh, Nate, Ds4, Travis and whoever else would wanna. I think it'd be fun. Let me know what you guys think.
baha. we both know that i'm the worst melee player in the scene.

r3d d09

Smash Master
On a different note, i don't know if i'm going to supercon :/ my vehicle is having problems again * rack and pinion steering system is shot* so i can't drive or anything.

DZLE

Smash Master
LOL everyone here sucks at brawl and melee <3

oh and probably at SSFIV too
SSFIV MM. 100 Dollars, first to 5.
My Adon vs your anything.

That idea sounds pretty legit C!Z, trav and whoever come too, more the marrier imo. But i'm down.

XDDD

Smash Rookie
I generally can't make it to tourneys on the weekdays because don't have a ride. I can't go too far either since I'm in SLC so I could go maybe anywhere within 40 mins away or something like that ;-; so hopefully I can come to those =|

Top Bottom