• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Random, but I like sharing music from time to time:

I usually rag on Dragon Age Inquisition's OST for being more generic Hollywood than the specific personality that Inon Zur's work in the first two DA games had. But this song came up on my Youtube recommendations and I forgot that the Trespasser and Descent DLCs created great battle music.

Wonder if they shifted to a new artist for the DLC than they had for the main game. That would probably explain the difference.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
If you think about it, aren't all posts copypastas? After all, they're comprised of letters, which come from somewhere else, so it's basically the equivalent of stitching a bunch of copypastas together.
now i'm not saying DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon is copypasta, but has anyone ever seen DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon and copypasta in the same room?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I like them both equally. I’ve played Sonic Generations enough to have good Sonic speed reflexes
I played the games in order, generally. The reflexes are just tedious to me and the level design is awful in Unleashed. That's what killed it for me. Generations(3DS) had way better level design, at least. I don't find the reflex-based gameplay fun at all regardless. It's just too much to handle at once. A bit more balance with speed, controls, and level design, and we're all good. I had no issues with even some of the higher speeds in stuff like like Sonic 2, and that can get pretty fast. It had better overall level design.

That's why I started to enjoy Lost World far more, since it gave me better controls and level design. For the same reason, I didn't like Secret Rings that much. Now, Black Knight, that was nice.

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
10 posts that aged horribly
Not my fault Trevenant thinks you're scum. I bet you vandalize trees for fun, you dirty plant-kicker! >:v

So instead of teaching them to not to harm the forest or giving proper punishment and let law enforcement deal with it, trapping and starving them to death is a better solution?
Considering how many of them are in Trainer's hands, and how a forest is plentiful in resources, I doubt death is a surefire thing. The difference between them and Cofagrigus is far and wide. One is a Knight Templar at worst and the other is just a plain sadist that used to be a self-aware human soul that just wanted its life back.

At least with Trevenant, you can justify that it died as a human child so its perception is warped to a point where it believes it does things for the greater good. Besides, you're assuming the smallest offense will set off a Trevenant. I doubt they'll put you in their personal baby jail of death if you step on a flower unintentionally.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I played the games in order, generally. The reflexes are just tedious to me and the level design is awful in Unleashed. That's what killed it for me. Generations(3DS) had way better level design, at least. I don't find the reflex-based gameplay fun at all regardless. It's just too much to handle at once. A bit more balance with speed, controls, and level design, and we're all good. I had no issues with even some of the higher speeds in stuff like like Sonic 2, and that can get pretty fast. It had better overall level design.

That's why I stared to enjoy Lost World far more, since it gave me better controls and level design. For the same reason, I didn't like Secret Rings that much. Now, Black Knight, that was nice.
Say what you will about reflex based gameplay, but I loved that thing in Sonic Unleashed HD! I even wish it came back in any Sonic game. It was just a blast to play through.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Hey; what's your guys opinion on ARMS?

I was sort of curious about getting it for quite a while now but the price seems a little high for what it is? I downloaded the demo and it's fun but seems a bit limited.

Might be fun as a party game for my weekly Switch gaming sessions with my buddies, but is it worth it in your opinions?

D

Deleted member

Hey; what's your guys opinion on ARMS?

I was sort of curious about getting it for quite a while now but the price seems a little high for what it is? I downloaded the demo and it's fun but seems a bit limited.

Might be fun as a party game for my weekly Switch gaming sessions with my buddies, but is it worth it in your opinions?
It's a fun game certainly, but I think it's a bit too light in content. Has an active playerbase and I enjoy the core gameplay, but yeah not sure it's worth the price for how little content there is overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom