• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I just don't like his personality he ****s on Ryuji's accomplishments every chance he gets and if someone does the same to him he chickens out, Don't dish out what you can't handle. And he also seems like a huge pervert towards Ann when he's a literal cat he needs to chill out. I respect you for liking Morgana but I can't.

So I pretty much have to go Kasumi for that reason, We don't know her personality sure but she's cute.
I won't lie he can be a little **** sometimes but he's like, a loveable ****.
Not to mention he just ****s on Ryuji cause he wants to make himself feel better. He feels left out. While it's not an excuse for his actions, I feel left out a lot, so I can relate to him. Maybe that's why I like him so much. And to be fair Ryuji ****s on him alot, too, such as calling him a "stupid cat."

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Unrelated to all the adorable as **** Sandshrew fanart I Just found: I can't Just go use that for pfp material can I?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Okay, Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , I'm not the biggest fan of Morgana, but I can relate to him in some aspect...

...As there's somebody I also have to constantly remind to get more sleep. That reminds me, hey Wademan94 Wademan94 , you really need to get more sleep dude. :p
YOU CAN’T MAKE ME!!!

*injects coffee into bloodstream*

D

Deleted member

It is fair to say zooming into a basketball will make it look flat, when it is in fact a sphere, and also fair to say you are too little to see any curve to Earth.

It is not fair to claim this is what flat Earthers believe however.
Flat Earthers do not claim that Earth is level because it looks level, they generally claim it is level due to the way physical reality behaves on Earth and DEMONSTRATES it is level - through testable observable repeatable measurable scientific experimentation.

Flat Earthers understand real science, and understand that if all oceans on Earth are level, it cannot be a sphere.
All natural sciences demonstrate the level Earth, and the only place the cartoon ball Earth exists is on your TV screen and in bogus math equations. Cartoons are not real life. Cartoons are cartoons.

Only reason you people think you live on a spinning ball is because you know no better - and put your trust in to those who brainwashed you as young kids - then never questioned it as you grew older.

You are not aware of alternatives - and think you are the 'atheists' here. The reality is you were born into a cult with a bogus set of religiouslike beliefs, and the only proof you are living on a ball is in cartoon form. Break free, understand real science, and wake up.

Research the GEOCENTRIC system and realize why the globe Earth is bogus. Don't use google however or you will be directed to fake USA propaganda.
I'm begging you to please say sike

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I’ll gladly hold her then!!

Yeah at first I wasn’t sure if the feather was shorter on the female or male version, I remembered my friend has a female one on his team.
Sneasel is the only pokemon I explicitly want one gender over the other, because the males' longer feather looks so much better.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
The art I found wasn't posted by the original artist, and I haven't been able to find exactly who it is. Only that his/her initials are "J.M." One tumblr claimed it was by this artist but I don't think that's actually the case.

Here's a reverse image search of the source image before I rendered it. Maybe someone else will have better luck finding it.
No, the source seems correct.

User in question has a first name of Joanna, which fits JM. Blog is here. Pic is part of it.

There's some differences with the shading and coloration from her other work, but based on comparison with the rest of the images I think those are more likely to be experiments with digital techniques rather than a differing artist.

It's a really fun SoL anime. Probably one of my favorites for the genre.

I think Crunchyroll has it.
Good stuff, I'll have a look.

Unrelated to all the adorable as **** Sandshrew fanart I Just found: I can't Just go use that for pfp material can I?
Why not?

Go for it.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
It is fair to say zooming into a basketball will make it look flat, when it is in fact a sphere, and also fair to say you are too little to see any curve to Earth.

Flat Earthers do not claim that Earth is level because it looks level, they generally claim it is level due to the way physical reality behaves on Earth and DEMONSTRATES it is level - through testable observable repeatable measurable scientific experimentation.

Flat Earthers understand real science, and understand that if all oceans on Earth are level, it cannot be a sphere.
All natural sciences demonstrate the level Earth, and the only place the cartoon ball Earth exists is on your TV screen and in bogus math equations. Cartoons are not real life. Cartoons are cartoons.

Only reason you people think you live on a spinning ball is because you know no better - and put your trust in to those who brainwashed you as young kids - then never questioned it as you grew older.

You are not aware of alternatives - and think you are the 'atheists' here. The reality is you were born into a cult with a bogus set of religiouslike beliefs, and the only proof you are living on a ball is in cartoon form. Break free, understand real science, and wake up.

Research the GEOCENTRIC system and realize why the globe Earth is bogus. Don't use google however or you will be directed to fake USA propaganda.
I'm pretty sure that's a copypasta.

You know the Earth isn't flat, right.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
No, the source seems correct.

User in question has a first name of Joanna, which fits JM. Blog is here. Pic is part of it.

There's some differences with the shading and coloration from her other work, but based on comparison with the rest of the images I think those are more likely to be experiments with digital techniques rather than a differing artist.

Good stuff, I'll have a look.

Why not?

Go for it.
Yeah but, don't I have to, like, credit the artistic in some way?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

I thought I could trust you...

D

Deleted member

remeber when people like Ann because they thought se was cute but ended up being a bad character with the worst Social Links and isnt Yusuke
I feel she competes with Makoto as the worst social link. Although given Makoto's role in the story, she ended faring worse.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I'm begging you to please say sike
Shishœ be like:
Sweating_nervously.jpg

Sneasel is the only pokemon I explicitly want one gender over the other, because the males' longer feather looks so much better.
Hot take: Gender differences in Pokemon are stupid and it sacrifices the coolness factor of some designs for the sake of realism. All designs should have stayed gender-neutral, with the best option as something that can be applied to both sexes of a particular Pokemon.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

spikewut.gif

My guy. You're my friend. I appreciate you.

But this ain't it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Edit: Nope nope nope
So...
Today is fairly interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
YOU CAN’T MAKE ME!!!

*injects coffee into bloodstream*
Please, I beg you! It's for your own good...

I guess I'll have to resort to plan B then. I'll fly over to the US, find your house, and force you to go sleep myself! ;p

Link disappointed.png

Why though?

Last edited:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I feel she competes with Makoto as the worst social link. Although given Makoto's role in the story, she ended faring worse.
What bugs me is how much more autistic Makoto is in her Social link than in the rest of the story.
Like, I don't have anything against ASS (which is probably being cencored for the wrong reason), I'm probably somewhere on the spectrum myself.
The inconsistency bothers me

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Geez I feel like I can't keep a profile pic for more than like 2 days

Anyway what's going on h...

Nope nope nope nope nope

We are not going down this rabbit hole.

D

Deleted member

Flat Earthers are the evidence people will believe that even the most absolute objectively wrong stuff is right.
Stuff like "Earth is flat" or "human rights are up for debate", that kind of ****.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Hot take: Gender differences in Pokemon are stupid and it sacrifices the coolness factor of some designs for the sake of realism. All designs should have stayed gender-neutral, with the best option as something that can be applied to both sexes of a particular Pokemon.
Hotter take:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Hotter take:

They're an exception though, so are Meowstic. Their entire design philosophy is based on that groundwork. Meanwhile, non-specific gender differences in Pokemon like Sneasel, Blaziken, and Unfezant completely forego the concept by having one member of their race look a certain way, but lesser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom