• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Why is my name Hinata when I've never actually used her as an avatar?
1. There are a bunch of different Hinatas out there.
2. How do I know your actual name isn't Hinata?

Speaking of avatars and usernames, looks like I am the only one here whose username goes with my avatar, or one of the only ones, anyway.
If I would go on ahead and update my OC like I need to, I'd be using his avatar right now.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Why is my name PsySmasher?

Because at the time, I was a massive Mewtwo fanboy and I was gonna main him in Ultimate.

Then E3 happened and I completely abandoned that idea when I saw the cunning God of death himself.
ridley_smash_ultimate_by_cathiane_dd0hwdc-pre.jpg

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Why is my name NonSpecificGuy?

Something 15 year old me pulled right outta his ass, I'm sure.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why is my name ShotoStar? I'm not a Ryu/Ken main and I'm not a famous person nor am I a literal Star.

D

Deleted member

I think I've already explained my name in the past, but alright, I'll do it again for this thread:

I used "Mr. Wario" because my mom loves Pride and Prejudice. The "Mr." part comes from Mr. Darcy; the "Wario" comes from him being my favorite video game character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom