• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I swear my previous username of DonkeyPunch78 was just kid me thinking that was the official name of :ultdk: 's Neutral B

D

Deleted member

It is July 1st, 1952.
Something happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Raxxel is a name I pulled out of thin air at age 11, and I've stuck with it since. It means nothing. My Steam and Twitch are VulgarKaiju though, which relates to me having a tendency to curse a lot, and my liking towards Godzilla movies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Lemme guess, it's because your real name is Wade, you're a man, and you were born in 1994. :p
Basically,

Also it reminded me of a nickname my dad used for me growing up.

Then Wademan94 Wademan94 explained it was an inside joke about sexual harassment and Staindgrey was fired from being a mod for encouraging that discussion.
Dunno how you came to that conclusion but okay...

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
We talking about our username origins huh?
Mine is just a pun of the word Wunderwaffe, a German word that means miracle weapon and is also the nickname that the Germans gave to their V-rockets during WW2. Being the subtle and hilarious dimwit that I am, I decided to make a pun about Wario's nuclear fart, AKA the Waft.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Dammit end of May can't get here fast enough can't it...This is what happens when hype overwhelms me.
I know how you feel, though my hype is probably less intense than yours. Doesn't mean it makes yours bad, though.

Odd. I always thought that was your grandfather. Or wait, was that brutalpanda? No, hold on, that was cruelpanda wasn't it...
Please, his lore is consistent.

D

Deleted member

My original name (ryumo) was just an alteration of my IRL name. Now I just changed it to a character I like :b

D

Deleted member

Well I based my username off of Shoto as in the type of character in fighting games and Star as a Geno reference as he's well, A Star.

Pretty self explanatory if I do say so myself.

D

Deleted member

My name is actually referring to the Reasonanddone line of manufactured robots. I’m the first model (one), designed to ****post on smash forums.
Yeah they cut funding after the first one.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I used to be holygrail, with two numbers I forgot. I rejoined the forum again under this username and have been using that username ever since.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I barely know about Gentlepanda's family but I stumble with Sad Panda from time to time.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Ultomato is was made when I was like 7 and had to enter a username for some random flash-game.

Yes, I was eating a tomato at the time

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Guys can anyone redirect me to Maniacally Obsessed panda?
We need to discuss some things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom