• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I don't have to ask Virg what he thinks, lol. I've played you multiple times.

*tightens serious belt*

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I never heard of baiken. Ive heard and tried arcana hearts but Thats a game that i will have 2 force myself 2 like. I used 2 play naruto competitively also but i stopped and focused on graduating from college then i started playing DotA HoN and LoL. Haha Im a noob.

:phone:

Two-Ell

Smash Master

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Oh i thought u was talkin bout a video game called baiken. Never clicked n my head bout GG. Haha. Too much league of legends

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
hahaha

You realize I'm messing around right? Before that day I played with you hadn't played in MONTHS (Ryo's B-day) and it been many many months before that. I always pop on and talk some random junk, most people ignore it because they know I'm not being serious.

I will say this though. Back when I was good I had a harder time going aggro with X-Factor's ICs than I've had with yours but that may just be because he knew me and the match up better or because his nana is way more gay. X may have lost to virg but so has most of FL...

2-DJeff

Smash Master
You and virg are amazing players no lie. I knew you were playing around.
But to be honest I wasn't trying. But trust me you'll beat almost all my other characters like 2-3 stock. You and virg are hella good. Yall going to **** at nll

:phone:

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
everyone is on their phones. putting the money from tourney wins to good use eh guys?

gallax

Smash Hero
2D-Jeff, xfactor was better than you ever were. Not to say that your bad at this game, cuz u r legit. But xfactor has a lot more impressive wins, especially up in the new england region. Plus he had more experience than you. But your getting good fast. No need to really compare.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol thats gallax opinion ive got other ppls opinions. idc lol i know how good i am lol
1.i never ever stated i was better then xfactor
2. the metagame has changed alot gallax keep that in mind so you can really say that your statement is invalid
3. ive been told i was way better then xfactor. But i cant really ever know because he quit IC. I wish he would still played them so i can steal some of his moves and try to make them better lo in a attempt

Caps05

Smash Cadet
so i took my van to the mechanic today and told him i felt like a rubbing sound when i drove it and a loud clunk when i shifted........................

.......turns out my engine was about to fall the (explitive deleted) out.

Gindler

Smash Champion
so i took my van to the mechanic today and told him i felt like a rubbing sound when i drove it and a loud clunk when i shifted........................

.......turns out my engine was about to fall the (explitive deleted) out.
I lucked out, turns out my engine bleeding oil is a 15 dollar part right on top of the engine. So a 10 minute fix even I can do.

Of course, the part is like an appendix so might just plug it up.

Apparently my luck gets good when I'm out of money, maybe I got me some karma points or something :cool:

Top Bottom