• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Lol I wasn't playing gay in those friendlies. Agro sheik versus IC? Nah... won't happen in tourney

Was just testing the waters learning your habits. BWAHAHAHA!!!

Also I'll wreck HR's everything, GDX's not diddy, and Kyon's not peach. GET AT ME!!!

*serious pants are on*

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Not knowing matchups shouldn't mean anything. If you're the better player, you will win.

This was just a general statement. No one should take offense to this at all as it's not directed towards anyone. Doing so means you're paranoid.

:phone:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I need a better answer than that. I need to know which park exactly. I also need a ride to the park since my mom is not gonna drive to Disney unless I'm making money. I have to see if Action/Gary could take me.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol...nice

Yes pretty much. Pick 3 people down there to take with you (one has to be Gary). Well get our 6-7 organized up here and meet at Disney next sat morning

Anyone else who isn't in the original designated group is definitely free to come as well but you have to buy your ticket lol

We can talk more at nll

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Whats up guys. I just want 2 introduce myself 2 the Florida community before I make my move from NC to Fla this summer.

With that being said what's up guys. Im David, but the NC kids call me dshep hence the name. Ill be living in or around the Orlando area but not going 2 school since I graduated already. Im sure itss gonna be sweet to meet you guys and get back in the smash scene.

If any of you play other games: SSF4, 3rd Strike, GGAC, Brawlz (hate that game but play 4 fun), TvC and others that would be Bawesome

Top Bottom