• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
GOOD STUFF!

And also, i can't believe all that happenned in the FL social...
because i asked everyone to come to a concert
-.-

Lol

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Benny, I'm going to Mayhemfest in Aug in West Palm with a bunch of people. I think Seibriks going too. It's only 40$ and it's 12 of the awesomest metal bands. It's an all day festival with music and free rockstar all day. It's gonna be epic. I bought my ticket yesterday :D

DFEAR

Smash Hero
hmmmm might actually go. i love metal and kinda like rockstar but i like mink more than all those...hmmmmmm

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
I start UCF in the fall (yay!) hopefully I can get back in the brawl scene! been wanting to pick up R.O.B.

*edit*

YAY! 100th post :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You better come to ucf benny. Finding a job should be easy since the campus is surrounded by every single food place in history..and grocery stores lol

I work down the street from ucf myself. Just sayin

:phone:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
hmmmm might actually go. i love metal and kinda like rockstar but i like mink more than all those...hmmmmmm
They always have new kinds of Rockstar.
We're basically guinea pigs for them XD

But you should go!
I can tell you what section and seats were in, our sections mad cheap and were just going to scoot up anyways.

It's gonna be pimp. I'm trying to get a big crew to go.
Also it's the last day of the tour! Hype!
mayhemfest.com/bands

Jeff you can come if you want!
So far in my car it's only Me and Zack.
So, anyone else that can fit in my car is welcome.

Warped is in Orlando this year, but i don't like any of the bands going. Paramore's not even going to be at ours :(

hack3r

Smash Rookie
You better come to ucf benny. Finding a job should be easy since the campus is surrounded by every single food place in history..and grocery stores lol

I work down the street from ucf myself. Just sayin

Eh, finding a job won't necessarily be easy. I mean I've been looking for a while but at the same time I half-*** everything so idk.

Also, I know I haven't really met most of you and I'm just kind of a blip on the radar right now, and I'm not even in orlando for the summer so chances are I wont be active on this thread for quite some time BUT hopefully come fall semester I will be much more active than I have been in the past in terms of actually going out and smashing. So have a good summer and all that, bla bla bla, adios.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
So.
I've compiled a list of highlight music videos for the concert If any of you are interested in going.
I picked one song from each of my fav bands there:

Trivium - Throes Of Perdition http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR7k3XnvbU0
^ Amazing Vocals
In Flames - Alias http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLjSzwFa4QI&feature=player_detailpage
^ Amazing Song
Disturbed - Down With The Sickness. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09LTT0xwdfw
^^ How do you not know this song?
Straight Line Stitch - Black Veil http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRrfLMOGMrM
^^ Girl singer.
Suicide Silence <3 - No Time To Bleed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiiUso6G6Ys
^^ Epic Breakdown
Unearth - My Will Be Done http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjVzqkSoAls
^^ Holy Guitar

Jeff/Benny/Anon
If you guys wanna go, Me and Zack bought our tickets already.
If you go to Mayhemfest.com go to Dates,
Go to the last day of the tour, in west palm.
I think it's section 06, or 106. go to the sitting section in the center, all the way in the back. Very last row, i have seat 23, zack has 25. It should be 40$ total, including fee. Buy a back seat ticket, we're just going to steal someones seats ahead of us anyway.

Buy them soooon! It's still in the presale. Ima paste this in the FL thread too.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
so ive been thinking every person i played in FL so far has a green or blue connection with me so i wanted to know if anyone would be intrested in running wensday night wifi tourneys for the summer FL only. we can even do a online PR for it if you guys would like if you guys like it ill run it by sfl too. everyone can enter except mink cause his wifi is **** :troll:
everyone thats interested inbox me and tell me that you are you dont have to do every tourney btw

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Meh, i'd rather play people i don't get to play usually on wifi. That's better training imo. Though i'd be interested in some. Could be neat :)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
so ive been thinking every person i played in FL so far has a green or blue connection with me so i wanted to know if anyone would be intrested in running wensday night wifi tourneys for the summer FL only. we can even do a online PR for it if you guys would like if you guys like it ill run it by sfl too. everyone can enter except mink cause his wifi is **** :troll:
everyone thats interested inbox me and tell me that you are you dont have to do every tourney btw
I got really excited about this.
Then you reminded me that

everyone can enter except mink cause his wifi is **** :troll:
And i got sad. lmao.

I wish i could. I would be totally down for it!

Toneh

Smash Lord
I'll start 10 downloads while playing our matches :troll:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
well i guess the prophecies is wrong lol as long as i dont run into HRnut ill win lol maybe kyon and gdx on that list to lol damn black ppl lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I read you guys books all the time...when I play you :troll:

Mine is a picture book though

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
virg is gonna get second I'm gonna get first.

the end.

(Jeff gonna lose to my :sheik: in tourney lol)

Top Bottom