• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ill be in georgia hopefully

but if not ill be at gallaxfest, since no one is going to drive to SFL unfortunately

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You sure about that Mr Game Dargon? You sure it isn't interfering with your Hunter Tri schedule?
lol my bad about yesterday. as soon as i got home lack of sleep caught up and i took a nap for a few hours. i woke up and saw the missed calls/texts from nick

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
cfl...to sfl...pls
I'm always up for it. I think we should do what jeff said and get all of cfl to SFL instead for legit ceo practice. I also decided to say nay to Genesis...just too much stress for it. Once i'm more settled for ucf i'll think about OoS stuff :( if we do the person driving could prolly avoid much gas money...:awesome:

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Hrnut and I are heading to TAMPA to smash all day on THURSDAY!
2 seats in the back of my truck are open for two eager smashers.
Priority will go by if 2 things.
First, if you are willing to split the gas money or not.
Second, the order that I receive the requests.

Text me at 321-213-7096 for more info!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Thursday? I'll try to get off

And Jeff does devin drive? Or does sax wanna go? Trying to find a ride for 2pro's squad. Also what time we wanna go Saturday morning (probably early as possible) also also ihop beforehand hype?

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
The one that isn't epcot. Cant we just switch between parks? One of the other ones is blacked out every Saturday too so thats even less to worry about

SAX

Smash Ace
Thursday? I'll try to get off

And Jeff does devin drive? Or does sax wanna go? Trying to find a ride for 2pro's squad. Also what time we wanna go Saturday morning (probably early as possible) also also ihop beforehand hype?

If you're talking about tampa, I cant go this thursday.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
He said he would if more people come when i asked

So come on peepz who wantz to come get owned by APK?!?!??! lolol jk. But seriously, where yall at :)

Top Bottom