• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol gtfo chibo. fatal may be better than every1 but ur worse than all of us chibo. UFB has been ****tn on u since day 1

lol jus for fatal actin like that ima make my sig

MIB bess ness he beat fatal. so everytime u namesearch itll come up everywhere

Roxas215

Smash Lord
oh and last tournament I went to I took a set off of ally and I don't plan on bragging at all
I can dig it. No one ever questioned or said that were better then you. However you need to understand none of us take this game serious. I mean just last night we were drinking while playing. So when members of our crew beat people that DO take this game seriously(As yourself) Then yea we get hyped. It's just jokes. Nothing more. Everyone here knows your better then us.

Only person that we have something "personal" against is chibo and even that doesn't go any farther then joking around with him(It gets kinda cruel at times though i admit) But then Chibo marches up in here like he runs thing and then we just dont care anymore.

So Fatal

Smash Master
im not in here trying to say im better, It's that stupid talk of people saying hes the best ness ever now... and I just beat him last week, so 2 months ago I wouldnt be the guy who beat him

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
If you're talking about my texts, I was trying to work things out with you, and you didn't respond.

This is exactly what I sent to you:

"Ok so you don't wanna talk to UFB in general..... But if you call me, let's squash this **** b/w you & me for good"

It was a peace offering, because you always say how annoying it is that we jump on you every chance we get, but you chose not to take it. *shrug*
I got 5 txt messages, none were particularly bad (though the last was "Oh you wanna keep it goin? That's fine" - which sorry I didn't respond while sleeping *facepalm*)

I mean getting like 4 calls, 3 voicemails (or maybe it was 3 and 2 i forget) and 5 texts all while trying to sleep for work @ 8am

I didn't have anything against you originally. I just wasn't happy about how the Marc and Utto thing played out. When you started spreading rumors to all of your crewmates telling them I called you a n***er (which is 100% false), that's when I got upset.

I don't like to have problems with people, especially if they are people I see on a regular basis because of tournaments. I've been wanting to stop this stuff, but it's also just not you, it's the attitude I get from pretty much every member in this crew (barring Ak, and Ebo, and pretty much MIB and Evan).

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
First of all: I never said you called me a ******. In fact, I always make sure to say that you DIDN'T say it, but you lol'd at what was going on and fed the fire.

I called you once so the crew could talk to you, then texted you twice. Didn't leave you any voicemails unless I mistook the voicemail for you picking up the phone when we called you. x.x If you got more than that, it wasn't from me (or else my phone accidentally called you, but I checked my call/text log, so I don't think that happened).

Like I said, I'm willing to talk it out if you wanna clear things up between the two of us. If you were asleep last night, fine, it wasn't a good time. But don't act like I texted you anything bad, because I was trying to be nice.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I got 5 txt messages, none were particularly bad (though the last was "Oh you wanna keep it goin? That's fine" - which sorry I didn't respond while sleeping *facepalm*)

I mean getting like 4 calls, 3 voicemails (or maybe it was 3 and 2 i forget) and 5 texts all while trying to sleep for work @ 8am

I didn't have anything against you originally. I just wasn't happy about how the Marc and Utto thing played out. When you started spreading rumors to all of your crewmates telling them I called you a n***er (which is 100% false), that's when I got upset.

I don't like to have problems with people, especially if they are people I see on a regular basis because of tournaments. I've been wanting to stop this stuff, but it's also just not you, it's the attitude I get from pretty much every member in this crew (barring Ak, and Ebo, and pretty much MIB and Evan).
Look Chibo i'll tell you exactly how everyone feels.

Kendall told us you called her a ***** or you didnt take up for her when other people did or whatever. So right then and there none of really liked you after that. However unlike Steph/Tusm/Kenny i actually didn't have anything against you personally. Just that u disrespected Kendall and we all know how i felt about her at that time.

But now people are over that and now they don't like you cause you do this mod **** like it's your job. We already have a mod here. We don't need you to comment on everything we do. Yes we understand your a mod but i, sure you yourself can agree you take it overboard more then a little bit and if you don't then your blind.

If you stop acting like you control this thread i'll make sure everyone stops harassing you. I will admit Steph/Xzax/Tusm takes it overboard as well and i already called them out for that.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kendall told us you called her a ***** or you didnt take up for her when other people did or whatever.
It was the bolded one. Again, I've never said Chibo called me a ****** himself, so if anybody thought I said that...... you must've misunderstood.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
No, they mistook what I said. -_- It's an easy mistake to make, which is why I usually try to emphasize that you didn't actually say it, but meh. I'm not surprised that part got twisted.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
lol gtfo chibo. fatal may be better than every1 but ur worse than all of us chibo. UFB has been ****tn on u since day 1

lol jus for fatal actin like that ima make my sig

MIB bess ness he beat fatal. so everytime u namesearch itll come up everywhere
Honestly man, Chibo is better than everyone in this crew except Squall. You guys need to chill out and stop getting high off one-time wins. Chibo's a very good and experienced player, just because you don't like him (whether it be due to how serious he is about modship--which he SHOULD be anyway, or just his attitude in general) doesn't mean you have a reason to give him as much **** as you do.

He's a nice guy, and a fair mod as far as I'm concerned. Stop being little troublemakers and he'll leave you alone. You're only creating a vicious cycle by continuing to provoke him after he carries out his mod duties.

Regarding what Phillyrider said, yeah, you have a mod already...in the crew. KayLo can't infract people in here though. See the list of red names at the bottom of the page? Hers only appears on the Pikachu boards. Sometimes stuff gets out of hand and Chibo is necessary. Mods exist for a reason and Chibo's promotion isn't for no reason. He's good at his job, just let him rock it.

lol keep riding ur brawl ego to greatness fatal.
This post is SO IRONIC ROFL, I should just look up your recent posts and link to all of them to counter this.

Like Fatal said, it's a business to him. Joke amongst yourselves all you want, but bragging on a public forum that everyone can view/search? That's straight disrespectful. You know better than that.

I'm a bit late I think, but I had to add my own two cents.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I think Evan was referring to Dazwa being the mod here, not me.

Also, when I said Fatal takes it too seriously, I meant that he's taking a little joking overboard. Lots of Smashers look at the game as a business but don't get all whiny over people hyping up their crewmate.

Before he came in here on a rampage, nobody said ANYTHING about Fatal besides the fact that Matt beat him..... which is a fact. Do they bring it up a lot? Yes, but usually in a joking way. Is it annoying? Probably. But he had the choice to be the bigger man and ignore it instead of acting like a child and coming into the thread to cry about a comment that happened pages ago.

He namesearched, saw me say as a joke that Matt is the Ness Master, and started flaming the crew because he's still hurting over a loss from two months ago. There was no need for it.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
lol drama chibo kendalls right she never said you personly called her a ****** she was just upset about you not sticking up for her you kno im telling the truth cause we talked about this already, and this is also coming from pretty much the only one in ufb that dosent hav a problem with you

So Fatal

Smash Master
I think Evan was referring to Dazwa being the mod here, not me.

Also, when I said Fatal takes it too seriously, I meant that he's taking a little joking overboard. Lots of Smashers look at the game as a business but don't get all whiny over people hyping up their crewmate.

Nobody said ANYTHING about Fatal besides the fact that Matt beat him..... which is a fact. Do they bring it up a lot? Yes, but usually in a joking way. Is it annoying? Probably. But he had the choice to be the bigger man and ignore it instead of acting like a child and coming into the thread to cry about a comment that happened pages ago.

He namesearched, saw me say as a joke that Matt is the Ness Master, and started flaming the crew because he's still hurting over a loss from two months ago. There was no need for it.
and xzax's "u aint bess ness u aint beat fatal" and **** load of other posts. W/e It's annoying and im out. *un subscribes*

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Like he said, he's not hurt over the loss. He's hurt over the fact that it's being posted all over a public forum. I understand the jokes, really. But come on, at least understand his part. He said he doesn't care about the loss, just chill with the jokes. If your Jewish friend gets a little butthurt over some Holocaust jokes, are you going to tell him "chill, it happened 60 years ago"?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I understand that it's annoying. I feel him on that. But he could've handled it way better.

Saying Matt's the best Ness is far from making Holocaust jokes...... come on now, lol. Also, the jokes were never directed at Fatal..... nobody made fun of Fatal's skills or said that he sucked (before he came in here, that is). They just hyped Matt up because it was a good win for him. *shrug*

If anything, Fatal should be flattered that people considered the win such a big one.

Starlight23

Smash Cadet

So why even joke at all and bring up things that happened in the past again? There are many other brawlers out there that would probably wanna say what's on their mind if ppl keep talking and bringin up a certain matches where sumthin happened. Maybe there was no need to joke and just let it be w/out ppl carin about it so much.

Top Bottom