• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
Yo fatal cut that **** Seriously cause you calling us ****ty means **** when u lose to somebody that is ****ty. My man u lost to ness with snake. **** u dude seriously. I don't care who try to get to infract me or anything of the sorts but in reality u ****ing suck dickwad. go cry to your women sissy. GET THE **** OUT OF MY THREAD NERD.

So Fatal

Smash Master
I lost one game to a ness and Im still better than you ever will be, that burns doesn't it, and I dunno why u guys keep telling me to go cry to my beautiful gf cause Im still winning money every weekend and beating good players. Unlike this entire crew cept for maybe u bud

Ya but I still see people bring it up, MIB U BEST U BEAT FATAL, i think xzax or somone said it

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's called hype. It doesn't really mean anything. If it gets you that upset that you need to come in here and start flaming everybody, you need to find some meaning in your life...... getting angry over Smash is dumb as hell.

Nobody in here had a problem with you or said anything about your skill until YOU started it.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
cause its funny. u did lose to him am i not correct. ur suppose to be this great brawl player and ur losing to random ness.

no matter wat u say we gonna still talk about it and people gonna bring it up. either u gonna man up and take it on the chin or u can ***** about it. ur choice

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
@Fatal Um dude i win money also lame funny how that lost eats at you. cant sleep at night can you. you toss and you turn as ya girl ask "wats wrong dear?" you don't tell her as it shames u that u lost to a ****ty player that plays less often then you. u once again curl up under the covers but u still shiver as the annoucer says GAME! the winner is Ness. LOLfatal go get a day job my man cause u fricken suck.

edit:^^^^^^^^^ how old is this guy? he's using childlike antics with afull goatee. Lame at its best

So Fatal

Smash Master
@Fatal Um dude i win money also lame funny how that lost eats at you. cant sleep at night can you. you toss and you turn as ya girl ask "wats wrong dear?" you don't tell her as it shames u that u lost to a ****ty player that plays less often then you. u once again curl up under the covers but u still shiver as the annoucer says GAME! the winner is Ness. LOLfatal go get a day job my man cause u fricken suck.

I have a full time job at MIT :] and I seen you like make money like maybe 3 times

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol fatal suks he lost to MIB.

he tryna save face by comin in here and puttin us down. the funny thing is we dont give a ****. u already lost *****.

**** outta my thread u inconsistent Dickinthebutt Asswipe.

So Fatal

Smash Master
yesh getting the tittle changed was my goal :]

Posted By KayLo!
Pretty much. But Matt beat Fatal...... he's the...

Pretty much. But Matt beat Fatal...... he's the Ness Master, he's gotta teach me the ways.

that was really annoying lol

Posted By xzax1337
MIB is the bess, you aint beat fatal

MIB is the bess, you aint beat fatal

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's called a joke. Vex says "MIB the best Ness, he beat Fatal and Rush" all the time...... it's just for lulz.

But you're really getting upset by it for no reason, lol. Let that **** go and stop losing to so-called "scrubs" since you're so "great". End of story.

EDIT: @Kenny: Lol, inorite.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
I don't enter every fricken tourney either and honestly i just gotgood recently but everyone wins their neighborhood tourneys. its crazy how you attack every one in here just because u lost to MIB. a real maan would except the loss and just beat the guy at another time but no u had to be a kid about it and it makes u look like the dickwad. you shouldn't be too mad cause he practices fighting squall snake all the time and he knows the match up pretty well.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Lmfao. **** is too funny. Fatal wtf dude. Take it on the chin and be done with it. If were so ****ty then why do you honestly care? Take it from me. You can say u dont care all u want but when u get mad you obviously do.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol fatal suks. he lost to a ness. wat kinda excuse is it wen u say u didnt even know u can grab release ness. lol gtfo

lol its all MIB talks about. but i beat fatal who did u beat. lol. **** never gets old

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
ive accepted my lost to mib allready lol, it's just annoying to hear people say hes the best ness cause of it, pretty sure inferns partner/fow is better than him
One last time for the slow one in the group:

Most of the time we're joking or just hyping him up. Not serious. -_____-

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
People need to tone it down a tad. This is still generally ok, only a couple posts have crossed the line.

But yea, the majority of it is joking around and Fatal is overreacting a tad I suppose. But I do agree with him that it's getting mad lame hearing about it every possible chance.

Fatal, don't listen to these fools, you're better than all of them combined could possibly be and that's the truth. Though still, glad you finally posted here to start stuff lol, cause this stuff has gone on long enough.

And Vex, that's the text you got last night? lol I got much worse :/ -_-

People need to learn some responsibility with their liquor, or learn to not be such lightweights *facepalm*

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
And Vex, that's the text you got last night? lol I got much worse :/ -_-
If you're talking about my texts, I was trying to work things out with you, and you didn't respond.

This is exactly what I sent to you:

"Ok so you don't wanna talk to UFB in general..... But if you call me, let's squash this **** b/w you & me for good"

It was a peace offering, because you always say how annoying it is that we jump on you every chance we get, but you chose not to take it. *shrug*

Top Bottom