• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I was mangled? I was mangled?? Terrence tried to stand on one leg, fell flat on his face, jumped back up, and said he didn't feel a thing.

THAT'S f*cked up.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol. Don't even remember why I sent that.

I was pre-tty drunk last night. x.x Had an hour long conversation with K9, texted a ****load of people..... oops.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol, I forget how that happened too. @.@ Somebody else started it..... I didn't straight up call him gay. But I forget how it came up.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol. Do you remember the gay thing? x.x Because I only vaguely remember saying it/hearing it...... no idea what led up to it.

Probably had something to do with the TUSM/Pound 4 thing. =X

Kenrawr

Smash Master
It's cool. Not like she was saying anything behind my back.. I think x.o

If I smacked Kaylo I'd get shot. :urg:

@TUSM you can't just forget bout that night ;3

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol matt u still not 2nd best in the crew. ur wario is really good. i was beating u like everytime we played u sd'n or not. i jus had to learn the MU. u kept clappin me wen i pulled out a bomb now i kno not to jump over ur head wen i do it. jus alittle adjustment to my game.

im so good at this game

i wasnt even drunk last night. i was alittle buzzed. terrance was funny as **** yesterday.

So Fatal

Smash Master
omfg, So MIB is best NESS cause he beat me in 1 Game of a set that was last hit? I didn't even know about grab release to ftilit or uptilit and then he beat me with wario. I'm sick and tired of hearing this ****.

So Fatal

Smash Master
I'm annoyed more than anything. and It's best in my region, not just my state, you nor will anyone in this crew will amount to me. Keep getting last place, half bottom of the results. ****ty crew

DA_RAIN

Smash Apprentice
I'm annoyed more than anything. and It's best in my region, not just my state, you nor will anyone in this crew will amount to me. Keep getting last place, half bottom of the results. ****ty crew
welcome to brawl, where good people think they're good, bad people think they're good, and both talk **** regardless :laugh:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Fatal: Dude, it's just a game. Calm down. You came to my crew thread, remember? =P You coulda just minded your own business instead of getting butthurt over a bad loss that doesn't actually mean anything.

Top Bottom