• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

mib004

Smash Ace
I never had a problem with Chibo other then the Kendall thing. And your right xzax most of us do crack jokes but like i said when it comes to Chibo u take it overboard sometimes . I said the sam thing to Steph and TUSM when they were going back and forth with Vex. Bottom line is maybe we should all tone it down if its causing that much of a hassle for people (Although if Chibo ever does that now now again i will take everything back lol)
ev stop *****ing, we aint toning anything down. We joke around hard body point blank period. They cant handle it thats on them. @ kenny i agree with everything u say

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kendall had it easy at her nutass school lol
And yet I can still take **** talk better than half these *******...... what does that say about them?

Besides, you act like I grew up in the suburbs, lol. I still had to deal with the people around my way.

mib004

Smash Ace
And yet I can still take **** talk better than half these *******...... what does that say about them?

Besides, you act like I grew up in the suburbs, lol. I still had to deal with the people around my way.
deal with it better than evan.

Oh and guys its not looking good for this week :(. ill let know

Roxas215

Smash Lord
ev stop *****ing, we aint toning anything down. We joke around hard body point blank period. They cant handle it thats on them. @ kenny i agree with everything u say
how am i *****ing? I just dont see why yall want to be the center of attention at the wrong cause but whatever if yall continue im right there front and center like always (Lol i tried to be civil.... **** never works)

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
yo gtfo matt. if u dont go i swear u gonna be drawin. u get every1 hyped up and now u sayin u cant go. its 1 night and u spose to be goin to the tourny from there. 1 night ***.

if people ignored us we would prolli stop. its jus peoples reactions that fuel us.

mib004

Smash Ace
Car insurance, phone bill, LA fitness bill, credit card bill, i got about 50$ left which if i go to AC i want at least 150$. **** came up man, but ill let u guys know.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
wtf is a credit card bill *****. u better get off that unlimited spending limit and get a savings account. i mean how much wa severy1 bringin. i prolli was only gonna take lik 100 or so. if i take to much id be tempted to spend it.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
wtf is a credit card bill *****. u better get off that unlimited spending limit and get a savings account. i mean how much wa severy1 bringin. i prolli was only gonna take lik 100 or so. if i take to much id be tempted to spend it.
umm credit cards are needed to build credit you dickinthemouth crackhead lol

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
yea but other things can build ur credit like a car insurance or phone bill or even if u got a bill in ur name at ur house. as long as u payin it on time ur credit will build up.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
yes hes a good very experienced player and all around nice guy. but that doesnt make u get skill. which is wat i got. its seeping out my pores
I just wanted to say that this was beautifully written. I'd sig it if my sig wasn't advertising a tournament I'm helping run.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
credit cards build it up alot faster especially if you pay more then the mininum it dont matter for me cause this chick i knew from college ****ed my credit all up i cant even get my paypal on lol

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Ev this the tourney i was talking bout. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=271750&page=10 I really cant wait for this tourney. We have to do crews also. Squall, Xzax, Kingtoon, MIB, and if they let us do 5 people don't care who takes the last spot. "TUSM EBO Ev"
Ok i just checked my schedule for this week. Im onf or sat. wtf. So yall need to let me know before 7 today if we really doing this AC thing this weekend. If we are i'll try my best to switch or take off or whatever.

Also i am off next sat however i amd scheduled for the 15th. Now im sure i can get the 15th off however i wont be able to go to the DSO on the 8th(Which isn't a really big deal)

As far as crews. I dont think im crew worthy. Not that i dont think i can win but Peach isn't a good crew character. In crews your going to want someone who can take 2 stocks to 1. We all know peach can't do that. Even my "good" wins mostly comes down to last hit.

mib004

Smash Ace
the good thing about crews at this event is you cannot have double the character in one crew. Thats so ****ing hott. So lets just give an example. If diem and shadow were in the same crew the only one person can use metaknight while the other would have to use a different character. Thats hott making it that one crew cant just go all MK or all snake etc etc, if kings court came lmfao.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Wait really? Ok i call 5th spot then. I only choke against mk.
MK,Snake,Wario,TL,Peach

3 top tiers 2 mid tiers. I diggs!

Even though im sure Ebo,TUSM would probably want to play me for 5th spot. I accept. I can beat Ebo when i actually think and im just going diddy against DDD.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Yeah, I do want that spot. When it comes to crews, I don't mess around. Every crew battle I've entered, I took more stocks than I lost. I want that spot.

Well, besides that regional crew battle at Apexwhere I practically got three stocked by Chu Dat, but that whole crew battle was a joke.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
ev not to be a **** but what happen last time you said you could beat me..... i took that money and me and tusm kinda proved our crew battle worth against kc you choke all the time

Roxas215

Smash Lord
You beat me with when i had diddy and you went MK. And i already said i choke against MK. Losing to your scrub mk proves that. I beat your marth twice that day.

I already gave up my spot. Peach is a horrible crew char. I will still play both u and tusm to prove i can beat yall.

Peach vs Marth
Diddy vs DDD(or peach vs snake if he wants to go snake)

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
ev if you play somebody enough your gonna get a couple of wins now and then i just truly dont think you could beat me in a legit set

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol. that is hot that u cant use 2 chars twice. we def gonna do good. we gota nice *** mk, snake, wario, toon link, and either a marth ddd or peach. how about we do it like this.

there are 2 tournies b4 the one on the 15th. whoever proves themselves the most in bracket at the other 2 tournies can play in the crew battle. that seems more legit

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
jus cause u got bracket ***** in winners doesnt mean anything wen u still lose to nasty in losers.

and its not bracket ****. theres a system. a rookie has to play an expert 1st round. ur considered a rookie coause u havent proved anything in tourny so u were placed with ally. even if u didnt play ally it woulda been some1else who was good.

Top Bottom