• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 5 Most Wanted and Least Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Most Wanted
5. Mii Fighter: Mage - A big part of Smash Bros is a free for all, four player fun. Why only have three types of Mii? And where the hell are all of the mages in this game? Zelda isn't really a mage and Palutena is arguable. Plus we could have awesome moves based off the Find Mii games.
4. Grovyle - A dead dream, unfortunately. Grovyle has always been high on my Smash list because he would be a quick, slice and dice, grass type with a ton of potential. If not Grovyle, then Sceptile for the sole reason that we need another heavy Pokemon on the team (if Jigglypuff makes it back in then Pikachu and Jiggly are light, Lucario and Greninja are medium, and Charizard is heavy). Along with that we'd get representation for all 5 of the main types: Water, Fire, Grass, Normal, and Electric
3. Shulk - Xenoblade Chronicles is by far my favorite game of all time. It made me very emotional and Shulk was a fantastic protagonist for it. He has a lot of potential and I could talk for hours about his possible moveset... But I would just be rehashing the same old story.
2. Anna- Let's face it, Fire Emblem is probably going to get a new rep. Why not the girl that has been in EVERY SINGLE FIRE EMBLEM SO FAR. Sakurai wants more girls? GIVE US THE GIRL WITH THE MAD HIPS AND THE RED HAIR AND JUST HNNNGGG. So she's a merchant that has a sword that can bring down thunder, has thieving skills, loves money, and is possibly very acrobatic. SHE IS SUCH A BABE. Her whimsical nature could also play a good part in her move set and she just has generally so much potential. You guys want Chrom? Well sure, I guess a middle man swordsman would be nice. NOT. Anna 4 Sm4sh
1. Solid Snake - Mario is part of the mascot four with Pac-Man, Sonic, and Mega. But those three are part of their own group and they need a fourth. Snake was fun to play but he was not fitting. So why do I want him back? Financial reason. Metal Gear fan-boys will buy the game and it will get Nintendo more buyers than they think. Along with that, it would be so wrong to remove a whole series from the Smash series. Note how all of the cut characters were part of an existing series?

---Least Wanted---
5. Mewtwo - Mewtwo is my favorite legendary Pokemon but all we would be getting is another Mega Evolution and another first gen. I just want Jiggs(my favorite first gen pokemon) back with a new revamped moveset.
4. Ridley - Simply put, I can't see Ridley fighting after he's appeared in Smash as a massive monster. I like him, I think he's a great boss and general badass, but I can't see myself fight him outside of boss battles.
3. Chrom - Boring personality, fantastic character. But what would he do? Use his lance? Oh please, we know Sakurai doesn't believe in those.
2. Lucina - She has a better personality but is literally the same as Chrom. She fights EXACTLY like her father as stated in the cut scenes and even has the same class as him. She is literally female Chrom in terms of possible move set.
1. Krystal - I utterly despise Krystal as a character and I don't feel like she deserves a spot. She's just a glorified fox with a spear. They could give that spear to Fox if they really wanted to. I actually believe that Slippy could have a much better moveset, being an engineer and all... But that's just me. Her as an assist trophy is fine I guess.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Most Wanted
1 - Ridley
2 - K.Rool
3 - Medusa
4 - Isaac
5 - Savvy Stylist

Least Wanted
1 - Any 4th Party
2 - Geno
3 - Dark Pit
4 - Shadow
5 - Dixie Kong

L2 Sentinel

Smash Apprentice
---Most Wanted---

It's hard to limit it to just 5, but here goes!

- I know she has a lot of haters, but I can't help but see her for what she was meant to be. She was going to be the protagonist of Dinosaur Planet, but circumstances robbed her. Any abilities Fox obtained while using her staff could easily be considered her abilities, and her moveset would be based on her staff. It also differentiates her from the other space animals. I know her character was butchered in Command. She was mishandled, so I'm not ready to condemn the character. I think she can be redeemed.

- King K. Rool has a bit more support as the DK newcomer, but I think they both deserve a spot. I am just leaning more in Dixie's favor. She lead the charge in Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble, and is an important link in the Kong Family Tree. Creating a moveset for her would be incredibly simple, and she wouldn't be a clone of Diddy, either. With her triumphant return in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, now is the perfect time to bring her into Smash as a fighter.

- He has been my favorite Mario character for decades. I've loved him since I could play him in Super Mario Bros. 2. I enjoy the Rosalina & Luma reveal, but I don't want Toad to be overlooked because of it. They should both be playable. Peach's neutral-B can be replaced with Toadworth, or she could just block attacks with her parasol. Toad deserves so much more than just being a move.

- He's my favorite Lord to date, and I loved Ike. His detractors think he'd be too similar to our Fire Emblem veterans, but if I can come up with a unique moveset for him that is true to its source material, so can Sakurai and his team. I'd be fine with Robin, but Chrom is the posterboy of Fire Emblem: Awakening. He's the character you move around on the world map, and the one most prominently featured on the box art.

- The Legend of the Mystical Ninja was one of my favorite games when I was a kid. I used to play it all the time with my brother, so there is a lot of nostalgia for me there. I can picture his moveset so vividly, too. I think he fits in perfectly with a game like Smash Bros. Of course, I'd also want Dr. Ebisumaru, but there is no way a third party game is going to get two reps, especially since Dr. Ebisumaru would have to be at least a semi-clone of Goemon. And it's not like Goemon has much of a shot of making it in himself. His series isn't nearly iconic enough to make it past the third party barrier, and there would certainly be some controversy if he replaced Snake as the Konami representative. It doesn't stop me from wanting him in the game really badly, though.

Honorable Mention: Impa

Last edited:

Laniv

Smash Champion
Most Wanted:

5. Captain Syrup: Do we have any pirates?
4. Medusa: The most notable and persistent of Pit's enemies.
3. Ridley: He's the main villain of the series (barring Mother Brain).
2. Prince of Sable: I just really like his design. He could be fun to play.
1. Adeleine: Yes, really. I actually made a moveset for her a long time ago. She could be an interesting character, using art supplies and all the things she painted in Kirby 64.

Honorable Mentions: Lip, Muddy Mole, Shulk, King K. Rool, Meowth, Toad, Tingle, Bandana Dee, Daisy, Lyndis, Rhythm Reporter

If Villager wasn't in, I would have put him in as #1 and removed Medusa.

I'll abstain from Least Wanted.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Not going to include those deconfirmed(at least to my knowledge). Otherwise Samurai Goroh and Meowth would be 3 and 2 respectively. Balloon Fighter might of been replacing Duck Hunt Dog too. Maybe.

MOST WANTED

5. Bandana Dee
A fellow battle butler, Bandana Dee was frankly my favourite within Return to Dreamland. Would prefer him to another KI character if Sakurai really wants to showcase a character he's brought to life.

4. Vaati
Only Legend of Zelda character I genuinely want. Four Sword Adventures was great, and one of the few reoccurring Zelda villains.

3. Dixie Kong
One of the most popular female leads in Nintendo history, Dixie is one of the first female protagonists amongst Nintendo games that didn't require saving (alongside Samus and Bubbles) and even had to rescue HER boyfriend and the main protagonist. Props. The only one on the list of wanted I can really see actually getting in.

2. Duck Hunt Dog
One of the most famous retros; see Super Smash Bros. Crusade for a genuinely fun playstyle using the iconic asshole dog. Let me smack people around the face with ducks.

1. (CAPTAIN) Toad
A character I've wanted since pre-Melee. Honestly more of a fighter than Peach is, has his own spinoff in Wario's Woods AND Treasure Tracker now(albeit too late to affect anything this game), Toads have been appearing in more and more playable roles in recent years, HUGELY popular in Japan, incredibly well known character. Frankly there's no reason to keep him out for Smash 5 now he's got his own game.

Let me bury a pickaxe in my enemies skulls already and ram a minecart into their faces. C'mon.

LEAST WANTED:

5. Another Mother character
Not required. Do not add a third one of these unless you cut one of the psychic boys first. Preferably Lucas since Mother 3 wasn't a huge hit in Japan and we'll never get it in the west legally anyway.

4. Geno
Seriously; why? I don't get why anyone wants such a minor character as playable when there are more important reoccurring characters to the Mario series. Hell, even the hated Daisy warrants a position more than this one hit wonder.

3. Another Kid Icarus character
Get a few more games under your belt, before you start shoving more of these in our faces. One cult game and two forgotten retro titles shouldn't warrant a third character.

2. Chrom
We're getting him anyway, but I really can't picture what he's going to do that'll be so gosh darn different. Crappy way to rep Fire Emblem as a whole with three blue haired sword wielding lords, but not least because Chrom was designed in particular to draw reference from Marth AND Ike, both of whom are confirmed returning Smash vets.

1. Takamaru
Obscure and generic looking Samurai from a game that's not even that big a deal in Japan. I have no idea why the entirety of Smashboards seemed to think he's a lock just because Kid Icarus was picked by Sakurai as a retro last time. Yes there's similarities but the Famicom Four is a fan term anyway.

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Top Five:
1.) Ridley because enough is enough already, let's put him in to silence some of the arguments

2.) Flint or Duster as a replacement for Lucas because they'd be a more unique rep, and it'd be awesome to see Duster's thief tools in action.

3.) King K. Rool because his moveset has a lot of interesting things to draw off of, and he's a villain which is what this roster needs more of imo.

4.) Zero or Protoman because more Mega Man is never a bad thing

5.) Ocelot because he's cooler than Snake B)
alt. Big Boss

Bottom Five:
1.) Krystal

2.) Toad

3.) Dixie Kong

4.) Chrom

5.) Medusa or another KI rep.

Zyfoe

Smash Apprentice
Most Wanted:

5. Ray MK
I grew up playing Custom Robo, so I have a tendency to support him. He's never been a character I've extremely desired, I've just always thought it would be nice to see him in Smash as a playable character.

4. Alexandra Roivas/ Eternal Darkness Character
Eternal Darkness is an underrated gem and I think a character from it would help revive the game. I love the Sanity Meter and think it would introduce something unique for Smash. Plus, I think if a character from this game got in we could see fulfillment to the much anticipated mage archetype.

3. The Mach Rider
He is just an inherently cool character (He reminds me of a cross between Captain Falcon and the Master Chief; before either of them were even created). A guy that rides around on a motorcycle, uses guns LAZERZ, and wears a cool helmet pretty much embodies my angst ridden character desires.

2. Advance Wars Character
Advance Wars is my favorite Nintendo series (Yes, even more than Zelda), but I can't really decide who I would like to see from the series.

I don't really care for Andy (He's known among the AW fanbase as "Blandy Andy" for a good reason), but I would rather have him than no AW character at all.

I love Sami, she's definitely a fan favorite, but there are decent objections to her validity as a main character in AW (Although, the same could be said about Andy as well, they scrapped him as the main protagonist in AW3).

I think I'm the only person around here that supports Nell as a rep from this franchise. It would be kind of cool to see the tutor/menu character fight (Kind of like the Wii Fit Trainer but not entirely). A wildcard character to say the least

1. Snake
I personally think Snake was one of the best additions to the Smash Bros series. To me, he proved that even a character from a franchise generally regarded as "dark and mature" could work in the world of Smash. The humor he brought was excellent as well; the codec conversations are easily the funniest thing in Smash Bros. His play style was unique and you can easily say that no other character plays like him at all. Snake 4 Smash 4!

Least Wanted:

5. Falco or Wolf/Lucas
I have always felt that Star Fox and Earthbound have more reps than they really deserve. The reason they aren't lower is because there are other characters I don't care for more and I'm a bit conflicted about them. While I don't really care about them at all, I also know that there are people who do care about these characters. And as someone who supports Snake, I know the anxiety of having your characters possibly cut is a horrible feeling. In the case that they do get cut, I do hope they come back as DLC.

4. Ridley
I do not dislike Ridley, nor do I like him at all. I just have straight up apathy for him. So it gets a bit annoying when people are discussing something interesting, then all of a sudden someone brings up Ridley and the whole discussion turns into a 10 page long opinion food fight with nobody convincing each other of anything.

3. Shulk
I like characters that strike me as interesting aesthetically. Shulk does not immediately strike me that way. He could definitely have a unique moveset; but wouldn't I want a character that has a unique moveset and a unique appearance?

2. Chrom
Same as Shulk except amplified 10x.

1. Krystal
Outside of bad joke characters, she is the only character that I absolutely do not want in Smash. Why do you ask? Well then let me ex- this message was edited by a moderator-

Last edited:

Ryan.

Smash Lord
I'll do just newcomers, and counting Mewtwo as a veteran.

Most Wanted:

5 - King K. Rool - He's such a highly requested character that I really think he deserves to get in. Though I have never encountered him in a game as he isn't in any of the newer DKC games, I think his play style will be very different and will make a great heavy weight character.

4 - Dixie Kong - I have played games with her and there is move-set potential with Dixie, more than just her hair helicopter thing. If she turned out to be a clone of Diddy I'd be upset, but a unique Dixie Kong character would be pretty darn cool.

3 - Impa - Look at her Hyrule Wariors design and play style. Look at it. I want that in Smash 4. Plus she'd be a great Zelda newcomer who's been in more than one game and isn't another Link/Zelda.

2 - Ridley - He seems to be the most highly requested character in the game. Size doesn't matter, they could scale him down (although the Ridley's too big jokes are funny). This character would just cause so much hype.

1 - Bowser Jr. - I love Bowser Jr. He's been in a ton of Mario games and I believe he deserves a spot on the roster. 6 Mario Characters isn't out of the question if 6 Pokemon isn't. He could use his paint brush from Super Mario Sunshine, and also act like Squirtle in some ways too. He's my most wanted now that Pac-Man is confirmed.

Least Wanted:

N/A. I am up for any Nintendo newcomer to join in. I can't judge them before I get a chance to play as them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wanted:
5. Professor Layton- While not the most requested, he would make a very interesting moveset take from items and other things of the sort he has used in his games. I've only played one of his games but he's a cool character who's good at fencing.
4. Medusa- We have Palutena, so why not her evil doppelganger. Besides, we need evil females!
3. Midna- Now, before I say anything, I am aware she's already out for this game. But, now that we have hyrule warriors, we know she can summon twilight wolves, meaning we wouldn't need Link! She'd be a great Toon Link replacement addition!
2. Amaterasu- Yeah, we already have a capcom character, so this probably won't happen for the next few games, but that's not the point of this thread! Well, she would be a great magic user, and a Wolf! And she would be another goddess!
1. Shulk- I'm too lazy to type more, so I'll just say it's self-explanatory.:p

Honorable mentions:
Dark Pit- As much as I would love to have him, I feel like Medusa should be in over him for the sake of an evil female, and moveset diversity. However, I do think he's more likely than Medusa.
Bowser Jr and Paper Mario- I think they would be great, but I want the others over them and we already got another Mario rep this game, which I think is enough for now.
Ridley and K.Rool- Again, I would love these guys too, but I just like the characters I listed better.

Not wanted:
5. Tingle
4. Daisy
3. Krystal *braces for hate*
2. Naruto
1. Goku

Last edited by a moderator:

mini paincakes

Smash Journeyman
Top 5 most wanted:
5.Snake- Definitely one of the coolest additions to the smash bros roster and it would be a shame to loose him now.

4. Mewtwo- He deserves a spot on the roster more than a lot of characters and he should definitely make a comeback in this game.

3. Ridley- I used to not care about this character being in included, but I was eventually converted to a Ridley supporter. It might take a bit of creativity and work, but I can easily see him working as a fighter.

2. Paper Mario- Paper Mario was the first newcomer I wanted for smash brothers. I've been waiting to see him appear for years now and I'm a bit disappointed that he probably won't join the roster this time around.

1. King K Rool- The DK series "deserves" at least one more rep when you consider how many lesser series have 2-3 characters. Also, K. Rool is one of Nintendo's most interesting characters and would likely have a very unique fighting style if he were included. A lot of people say he's "irrelevant" (which doesn't mean much when you look at a lot of brawl roster anyways), but he's still one of the most requested characters world wide and second most popular character on this forum. K. Rool is one of the most deserving newcomers and there's no reason why he shouldn't join the fight this time around.

Honorable Mention: Takamaru- I've never played Murasame Castle, but after looking at the Takamaru thread, I heavily support him and he is one of my most wanted newcomers

Honorable Mention: Vaati- The most "deserving" Zelda newcomer (perhaps beside Tingle, Twinrova and Impa) and the most recurring villain besides Ganon and Twinrova. He's one of my favorite Zelda characters and would be my first choice for a Zelda newcomer. (Although I would still want Onox, which will never happen)

Least Wanted

5. Ghirahim- I don't think he's likely and I don't see what separates him from the other Zelda one-shots ( Zant, Veran, Onox, Nightmare, Yuga, Bellum, etc.) . I also don't think he's that interesting as a character, nor his is he that interesting when compared to characters who have been in the series for a while ( Beast Ganon, Vaati, Tingle, Impa, etc.). The only reason why people seem to be supporting him so much is for "relevancy", which doesn't mean much. I don't hate Ghirahim, I just think he's not the best Zelda character to pick.

4. Krystal- I don't understand why anyone would want this. She doesn't seem very interesting and Starfox representation is just fine with Fox, Falco and Wolf. The reasons why most people want her tend to be very contrived and uninteresting: "we need more females" "we need more Starfox reps" "we need more magic/spear users." I just don't see the appeal.

3. Daisy- I can't believe there's people who want Daisy. I just can't see how she'd be interesting or why anyone would choose her over other mario characters (Toad, Bowser jr., Rosalina, etc.

2. Any of the cut melee characters besides Mewtwo and Roy- Young Link, Pichu and Dr. Mario were just clones and alternate versions of the characters they were cloned from. Dr. Mario was just Mario with a Dr. Outfit and Pichu/Young link were just weaker versions of their original characters. I don't hate Roy as much since he was his own character, despite being a clone. I also don't mind toon link, but I wish he was a bit more unique.

1. Any Random third party that has nothing to do with nintendo or video games. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have Luffy, Goku, Batman and Shrek duke it out, but it's just so stupid and has nothing to with what the game is about. Snake is probably the biggest stretch for a third party character we're ever going to get. Sora, Cloud, Naruto, Ronald McDonald, Chrono, Master Chief and Shrek are never going to happen.

Dishonorable mention: Sceptile- I don't dislike Sceptile, but there's no reason for him to be included and I'm a bit annoyed that there's so many people that are convinced he's in the game. that being said, I wouldn't mind sceptile, I just don't see it happening. especially before jiggs and mewtwo.

Chase

Smash Ace
MOST WANTED:
  • RIDLEY
  • PAPER MARIO
  • KING K. ROOL
  • TAKAMARU
  • MALLO
LEAST WANTED:
  • MACH RIDER
  • SNAKE
  • ZOROARK
  • BLACK SHADOW
  • CHOZO

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I don't know if I have an exact order but...

Most wanted:

- King K. Rool: A great villain, and probably Nintendo's second or third most important villain (either before or after King Dedede) plus he hasn't gone any fair representation in recent years what with not being in either of the new Donkey Kong Country games. Plus, he's hilarious.

- Bowser Jr./Toad or both: I think Mario should have another rep (shocking right?) and both Toad and Bowser Jr. are more important to the Mario series than Rosalina is, anyway. They might not have good enough move sets to warrant being in the game I guess though.

- Krystal: Probably not going to happen; but I would like it as long as it's not at the expense of Falco or Wolf.

- Samurai Goroh: He's awesome, he's the Wario of F-Zero... and... well, that's it. Maybe next time.

- Mickey Mouse: (it'll never happen, I'm well aware) but he's such an adorable little character and fits the Nintendo vibe so well, I have a feeling Mario may have had at least a little inspiration taken from him anyway.

Least wanted:

- Chrom: Really, I don't wanna see any more JRPG swordsmen but if we're gonna get another one please don't make it another blue haired dude from Fire Emblem. I know he's probably a "good" character in his own right but he isn't someone I think should be in Smash Bros.

-Bayonetta: I guess some people think this is a serious possibility, but I don't see it happening (or want it to happen). If there's going to be an M rated character in Smash, I would prefer Solid Snake coming back.

- A third party character that doesn't belong: Lloyd is the only one that comes to mind right now, but I think Pac-Man destroyed his chances anyway. Okay, well Sora too is a bad choice.

- Ghirahim: I like The Legend of Zelda, but I find Ghirahim to be a little... creepy. I think there are better choices they could choose over him. If they want a new Zelda rep, I think it should be a villain for Toon Link.

- Dark Pit: This is literally the only possibility that would be horrible to me; putting aside the fact that I dislike Pit, if Dark Samus only gets to be an assist then Dark Pit doesn't need to be his own character... and even if they could just give him other weapons from Uprising, they could just as well make those weapons customizable moves for regular Pit which is a far better option: he is the only character they could add I would actually call a waste of a slot, the others I don't like that much but I wouldn't go as far as to say that for.

Oh... and preferably not Takamaru either... actually, he's my second most unwanted character.

Last edited:

Super Writer

Smash Apprentice
Most wanted:
  1. Simon Belmont (probably not happening...)
  2. Any character from something Nintendo mostly wants to forget about, Captain N, Lucas from the Wizard, President Koopa from the SMB movie, or King Harkinian.
  3. Bandana Dee
  4. Duck Hunt Dog, with a taunt having him say "you cannot beat us" in a creepy voice
  5. Ditto, have it transform into a random character everytime it gets KO'd and at the beginning of battle. It's face replacing their's is a requirement.
Least wanted:
  1. Goku - seriously, no, just no.
  2. um... I guess Dr. Mario, even though I liked Dr. Mario in melee, he's just better off as an alternate costume.
  3. also... um... jeez this is harder to come up with than I thought... Pink Gold Peach and Baby Rosalina?
  4. then... huuuuuh.... ooh how about no one's favorite character, Urban Champion, it wasn't good the first time, and it wasn't good in 3D.
  5. and I guess there might be oh forget it Goku's the only character I strongly despise the idea of being the in game, or any flavor of the week anime character. I don't want to see Goku, or Naruto, not even Luffy, I like One Piece but I don't want to see Luffy, just no.

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
Most wanted:
1. Mewtwo
2. Shulk
3. Ridley
4. King K. Rool
5. Ghirahim

Least wanted:
1. Pichu
2. Dark Pit
3. Daisy
4. Little Birdie or Mystery Creature
Ugh...

5. Honey Queen

Igneous42

Smash Ace
For both lists I'm choosing characters that are actual possibilities otherwise all my least wanted would be random anime characters and such. In no particular order:

Most Wanted

Zoroark: While I'm not the hugest Pokefan I enjoy the games well enough. Zoroark has become one of, if not my favorite of the little Pocket Monsters. I like his design a lot and think the illusions could be either a single neat move or as deep as having his entire concept revolve around them somehow. Either way I'd dig him.

Krystal: I know a lot of people like to hate on her but I've always liked Krystal as a character. All the staff abilities Fox uses in SFA also lend themselves pretty well to a moveset.

Isaac: Not really even a huge Golden Sun fan, in fact I've only played the first :/. But it's a good franchise and I think it has definitely earned a playable spot. Lots of cool gameplay possibilities here IMO too.

Chrom: Another character that seems either love or hate. I genuinely liked the character, yeah he's essentially just a fusion of Chrom and Ike but that's ok with me because I like both characters a lot. I think there are more than enough concepts in Fire Emblem that haven't been touched upon that he could be a wholly unique character. Even if he doesn't have some sort of "gimmick" like a lot of the other newcomers do thought that's fine. Having a couple newcomer who are more standard fighters doesn't seem a bad thing to me. It'd only a problem if they aren't fun to play. I'd be almost just as happy with Lucina but I like Chrom better.

Ridley: I know original right? I love the series and have always thought Ridley was pretty awesome. I mean how many characters can be described as a Dragon Space Pirate? He's a pirate, in SPACE who is also a dragon, what isn't cool about that? While I don't hold much hope that he's still playable He'll always be one of my top choices. Only thing that makes him somewhat less wanted this time is that I hate HATE his Other M design. And not even because I dislike the game, it just looked dumb to me. If he got/gets in and the Other M is his only costume option I'd be sad. Give us a Meta Ridley costume or something.

Least Wanted:

Tingle: He's weird and ugly. Honestly if he did get in Sakurai would probably make me love playing as him, because truth be told I can see his potential. I just don't like him or his design. Would rather see other Zelda characters more.

Robin/My Unit/Avatar: I'm being hard on Fire Emblem aren't I? For the record, in the actual game I loved the player character. My Unit was always one of my favorite characters. But a huge part of that is because it was, in fact, MY UNIT. A generic version ruins the character for me. Simply put it's impossible for a Smash Bros version of "My Unit" to be expected to work well with everyone's personal version of the character. First of all there are tons of combinations and even drastically different build types, but furthermore they can also be any class in the game (except for a few special ones). So even if they somehow managed to implement every single possible look they still may or may not fight anywhere remotely similar to how they did in my version of the game. Most people point to villager as reasons for why Robin could work, but that doesn't fly realistically. Villager's model is in comparison very simple, whereas the FE characters have all been very detailed. While different people might focus on different aspects of AC, his moves and everything would still make sense for anybody who's played AC. If we get Robin he will likely be a tactician/grandmaster. I was a Wyvern Lord in one playthrough and an assassin in another. A generic tactician version of the character just kills the whole point to me. Sorry got a little long winded there...

Toon Zelda or Ganondorf: Gonna cheat here and put two similar ones together. Tetra is exempt from this, even though she technically is Zelda. Tetra as a character who used a bunch of pirate themed moves would actually be awesome. I just don't want a toon version of Zelda that is to Zelda what Toon Link is to Link. And before adding a second Ganondorf I'd rather them make normal Ganondorf more unique.

Daisy: I feel like this doesn't need much explanation, she doesn't seem too popular in the first place.

Minor characters in general: So I cheated for almost all my choices so might as well do so again. I know "minor character" is pretty a vague statement but I think most can conclude what I mean. First of all I don't want minor enemies Koopas, Lizalfos, Chozo, etc... characters who get in should at least have names. Second this also goes for all non-main Fire Emblem characters. Tiki, Anna, Tharja, etc. Don't get me wrong I don't dislike these characters (except Tharja, don't like her at all) I just don't think they should be playable when there are a lot of other main Lords who could be included. Pretty much all Pokemon get excluded from this as well as there aren't really main or non main Pokemon.

ThatShadowLink

Smash Ace
NNID
ThatShadowLink
Most Wanted:

#1: Takamaru -
After Pit's revival in Brawl sparked such a fantastic game, I really want another franchise to be revived through Smash. Smash just seems like the best outlet to revive a franchise through, and Nazo no Murasame Jō seems like the most relevant franchise to my interests. I really love action games.
What Takamaru would add would also be a new piece of Nintendo's past that is absent from the current roster. Nazo no Murasame Jō is still relevant, and the property has seen a resurgence in recent years. I'm hoping that this increased relevancy can net Takamaru a character slot in the new game. And he definitely isn't just a sword-fighter, as he relies much more on projectiles in his source material.

#2: Mach Rider -
As I said, I really want Nintendo to make use of some of their old properties. Mach Rider is definitely second up on my list, and they've even been considered for Smash in the past. I think Mach Rider is a wonderfully unique part of Nintendo's arsenal of IPs, in that it's fundamentally a parody of every over-the-top and gritty 80s action movie. It's brilliant.

#3: Isaac -
I felt really bummed that he wasn't given a shot in the last game, because Golden Sun is definitely Nintendo's best original RPG series. With it getting a new game, his chances might be improved, but since a fourth Golden Sun is not on Nintendo's plans, they might not be. I dunno with Isaac. His chances are pretty slim if what it takes to get in Smash is a popular game.

#4: Krystal -
I like Krystal, I think she's a fun character. We don't have a character in Smash that wields a spear as well, so it would be pretty cool to see. Plus, it adds another female onto the roster, and even better, one that is unique.

#5: Ridley -
Ridley is one of Nintendo's silliest characters. I mean he's a giant purple dragon with a human name. But he's always been a fun villain, as is practically as much of a staple to Metroid as Samus herself. If they can mess with the scale of characters like Bowser and Olimar for Smash, I see no reason why Ridley can't receive this treatment as well.

Least Wanted:
I was going to hold back on this part but since this portion of the thread has basically devolved into pot-shots I'll just say my full piece.

#1: Shulk -
Hear me out. I don't like Xenosaga; I don't like Shulk; but those aren't the only reasons I don't want Shulk to be a playable character. The biggest thing about Shulk that rubs me the wrong way is that he's a bland JRPG protagonist with blond hair and a fancy sword. There's nothing interesting about him or his game. There is no reason he should receive precedence over classic Nintendo characters in a bout of Nintendo's best. At most he should be an assist trophy. I get why people want him - because they like Xenoblade and him and he got leaked - but I don't. I don't like him at all. /end rant
I'd be much more okay with the new Xenoblade protagonist taking his spot because he already has more moveset potential, and the game isn't even out yet. Plus it gives another excuse to have guns in Smash which would make the character even more hilariously out of place.

#2: Chorus Kids -
I don't care for Rhythm Heaven. It's another absurd Japanese rhythm game. I'd much rather have the Elite Beat Agents - simply because they have more style. As for the Chorus Kids, well, all I can say about them is that they're annoying, and they seem more like Assist Trophy material than anything to me.

#3: Bayonetta -
She just doesn't fit. She's basically just a highly sexualized, much more extravagant and female version of Dante. She would be ridiculously out of place in a roster of mostly kid-friendly characters - and unlike Snake, there's much less pure wackiness to balance out the mature aspect of her character, especially since she kind of is just sex-appeal incarnate. I don't have a problem with her character, I just don't think she would work at all.

#4: Dark Pit -
Literally a character inspired by a palette swap that was born in Smash Bros. Having him as a separate character slot would be very wasteful, and it would be much better to have him as a unique costume for Pit, akin to the male Wii Fit Trainer, where he'll have unique voice clips and everything. It would basically be the exact same thing, just without wasting a character slot.

#5: Chrom -
There's just nothing unique about Chrom. He's a boring character from a fairly substandard release in the Fire Emblem series. That's kind of all I really have to say about him. There are better characters to be found in Awakening, if you really want a representative from the game.

also shout-out to Lucina for literally being a female version of Marth and nothing more

Last edited:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Most Wanted!

5.Choorus Kid/Marshal-I like the Rhythm Heaven Series soo much much much, I want him.

4.Bandana Dee-I love every Single Kirby Rep. in Smash, But I really want to use someone who use spear like a boss.

3.Takamaru-Well is a Famicon Icon and he have moveset potential.

2.Isaac-LOVE the game and this Silent Dude, I want him PLAYABLE NOW.

1.Shulk-Never play the game but I want with many reasons.

Least Wanted!

1.Random Character 4th party-Shrek,Goku and etc. etc.
2.A second third party character.(Shadow and Mr. Pacman)
3.Ridley- Is really big, strong and scary but playable in Smash is like Small, LOL and Akward weird dragon. BE A BOSS NOT PLAYABLE.
4.Dark Pit-Sakurai just STOP! Paletuna is enough.
5-Another Random Mario and Zelda REP. (Im watching you Toad and Girahim)

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
#2: Chorus Kids -
I don't care for Rhythm Heaven. It's another absurd Japanese rhythm game. I'd much rather have the Elite Beat Agents - simply because they have more style. As for the Chorus Kids, well, all I can say about them is that they're annoying, and they seem more like Assist Trophy material than anything to me.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Elite Beat Agents is your typical absurd Japanese rhythm game, way way more than Rhythm Heaven. What are you talking about?

Last edited:

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
The only characters I'm passionate about are:
  • Isaac (Golden Sun is one of my favourite nostalgia trips, I play through them once every year),
  • Masked Marth (as an alternate costume for Marth, I love the design and prefer this as a FE:A rep over Chrom by a LOT), and
  • Mewtwo (an awesome Pokemon villain who should have never been cut)
I would have added an Animal Crossing Rep if Villager were not confirmed.

Deviddo

Smash Journeyman
You'd honestly rather have just a masked Marth instead of a new rep entirely?

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Most Wanted
5.) Bomberman - Classic video game mascot, might not quite be a Megaman level type of icon, but he has the perfect look and good move set potential.

4.) Simon Belmont - NES all star, and his special moves fit into Smash PERFECTLY. Also, N team represent!

3.) Isaac - Psynergy. That is all.

2.) Shulk - Great design, great music, awesome British accent and a giant laser sword.

1.) Ridley - One of the only remaining Nintendo All Stars.

Least Wanted

There aren't many characters I actively dislike.

5.) Bandanna Dee - This one isn't a choice that I hate, I just don't understand the appeal.

4.) Waluigi - Sorry, lazy design on a character that's never done anything important (in my opinion, of course.) Might change my mind if he get's his own game or an important role in a game that's not a Mario sports/party title.

3.) Zelda flavor of the month villain - hey, if the villain shows up a few times and is the actual final boss of at least one of the games they are in, then sure. (So basically just Vaati?)

2.) Bayonetta - sorry, just personal preference. She does not fit into Smash at all and on top of that I wouldn't call her an all star.

1.) Any character that did not originate in a video game or has not appeared on a Nintendo console. Come on guys.

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Yeah, Isaac is on my most wanted list.... but design wise? Pretty sure if you started RPG Maker and went to the default sprite you'd be staring at a picture of Isaac.

Even if both Shulk and Isaac have very particular genre looks (Shulk is more Final Fantasy and Isaac is more Dragon's Quest,) they are looks we don't really have represented in Smash at the moment.

Last edited:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I'm not going to do least wanted because it's a direction I don't really want to be going

#5 Ridley: I will admit Ridley is kind of one of those back and forth characters with me which puts him so low on my list. During Brawl I didn't understand peoples desire for him, during the inital run of Smash 4 news I was starting to catch onto him, to putting him on the list after the original E3 announcement, and finally going back to still wantinng him but being kind of on the fence. Though this is more to do with the overzealous behavior on this forum that surrounds him and the criticism I hold for that behavior. Regardless though I'd still like to see the guy.

#4 K. Rool: What can I say, after this many years the oveweight crocodile still sticks with me as the central big bad of the DK series no matter how games has not included him in the recent years.

#3 Issac: Yeah this is where my main JRPG stick comes into play. Issac is a character I have supported since the Brawl days before he was announced as an assist trophy and I would still like to him get the Little Mac treatment and get the convesion to playable. However as time as gone along I've had less general interest hends why he in the middle of the list.

#2 Chrom, Lucina, or Robin: Yeah this is kind of cheating, but the Fire Emblem series is another one of those that I've gone back and forth on. Originally I wanted to see Lucina over the others, when Marth was announced I shifted to Chrom for awhile then even to Robin to the point where I could no longer make up my mind and would now accept any of them.

#1 Shulk: I've recently started playing through Xenoblade again recently and I've rediscovered why I like this character so much and see far more of what he could do that I could definitely see in the game. The fact that a new game is being released under the same heading means compared to Issac or even the FE characters. That the Xenoblade series could make a lasting impact in the line of Nintendo Franchises would love to see Shulk as a symbol of that.

Staarih

Smash Master
I'm loving all the Paper Mario love in this thread. Anyway, here's my list (surprisingly tough!):

Most wanted

#5 Takamaru - King K. Rool almost got this spot, but my support for the croc has been quite a roller coaster and I'm not sure where I stand with him right now. Takamaru, on the other hand, has really jumped up on my list as a worthy candidate for a newcomer, especially after I bought The Mysterious Murasame Castle on 3DS eShop. Some people find him boring but he has got quite the arsenal to differentiate himself from any sword users, for example. He also looks cool. If Sakurai is going for a retro rep, Takamaru better be his choice (hoping for a Murasame Castle revival too).

#4 Shulk - I had never heard of the guy before joining these boards. I found his support thread and was intrigued. Then the Gematsu leak happened and more people started to talk of him. It got me even more interested in him, so I did some research on his game, Xenoblade Chronicles. Haven't played it myself yet, but I have watched sooo many game play videos (and currently following Chuggaaconroy's play of it) and read so much about it - looks like an awesome game. He has the merits, he has the looks (he doesn't look only cool, but also "quirky" in a way and I like it, at least his style is memorable) and he has the potential to be quite a cool addition to Smash. Keeps on climbing up my most wanted list.

#3 Ridley - Not only do I want the purple dragon because of selfish reasons, I also want it for all the other supporters (so many of them!), they've been waiting for so long, more than I have and probably ever will. And I also want him in to shush the haters haha. Ridley is quite a controversial character it seems, and that sort of makes me like him even more. I always like characters who break away from the masses. He's become so big (yeah) of a thing that he definitely should count as a Nintendo All-Star, probably should have even before all the craziness of newcomer support. And the Smash games should definitely have all-stars in the spotlight. Hopefully after all the wait, we finally get what we want.

#2 Geno - I know many people are going to think this is a waste of a wish, but I'm still going to have to add this (I guess K. Rool would make it at #5 if Geno wasn't around). There's just something about Geno that fascinates me. He is quite a long shot, yeah, and a pipe dream and will probably never happen and all that jazz, but I'm just going to keep on wishing for a miracle haha. I feel that if he was given the chance, he'd have all the potential in the world to grow into a big, likeable and popular character. Another Mario character might also be a no-no to some people, but I don't know... there's just something about Geno. Can't quite put my finger on it.

#1 Paper Mario - Another Mario-character in my wishlist, oh dear. But Paper Mario is easily the number one Mario-character to take the next slot in Smash. He could even represent his own series (which is very popular and successful), if another Mario-rep sounds like too much. He has many cool abilities which could be used to make up a great move set for him. He may be a version of Mario, but he plays nothing like him (looking at you, Toon Link...). The potential he has is humongous, especially when compared to many other characters in the Mario-universe. I'm actually quite baffled by the lack of Paper Mario-content in the Smash games as a whole, you'd think Sakurai would acknowledge it with even a bit more than what we've had...

p.s. Out of veterans, Mewtwo and Snake plz. Oh, and honorable mentions to Isaac and Bandanna Dee, who I have also grown to support to some extent.

I'm not really up for doing a "Least wanted"-list, since I'll welcome almost any character with open arms, unless it's someone random who hasn't appeared on the Nintendo-console, or in any video games at all.

Last edited:

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Most Wanted:

Isaac: I think his chances are low, which sucks because he has so much potential, he won't be a generic Swordsman like Ike and Marth.

Sceptile: Again probably a low chance but with remakes of Ruby/Sapphire, a new mega evolution and we are still missing our grass representation for pokemon, I think he should be in.

King K.Rool: I think he deserves a spot and I would love to see the moveset they could create for him!

Mewtwo: pls come back with a new moveset!

Captain Falcon: I know F-Zero is kinda dead but who doesn't know what a Falcon Punch is nowadays? I feel like he's a must have.

Least Wanted:

Chrom: He's the newest blue haired sword using lord in Fire Emblem...but we have enough of those...give us Robin with swords and magic! Robin can be any class so he/she/they could have a lot of interesting customization, Chrom can also be many different classes so I hope if he's in he wont be JUST a sword user like Marth and Ike.

Snake: I just never felt he belonged, hope he's gone.

Ridley: Too big, not even trolling.

Jigglypuff: Original 64 vet, new fairy type, blah blah. I hope Jiggs is finally cut, she was included due to her popularity in the show, but hasn't been relevant in that for a very long time.

Chorus Kids or w/e the hell those things are: It's probably just because I don't know anything about them but they seem to be somewhat confirmed due to the leak and the enemies in Smash Run, oh well. I wouldn't have agreed with a lot of playable characters that were included and ended up liking them and how they play (WFT, Little Mac to name a few)

Opossums3

Smash Rookie
My most wanted character would be Dillon. Unfortunately he's been de-confirmed, he no longer gets a spot on my list. If he wasn't an assist trophy, he'd be my first choice. However, I am glad he's at least and assist trophy.

My most wanted list:
5. Daisy (she's been in over 40 Mario games!)
4. Takamaru
3. Krystal (instead of Wolf)
2. Lucas to return, or another Earthbound/Mother character if possible. At least a new Mother 3 stage. :(
1. Dixie Kong!

Least wanted:
5. A new clone / semi-clone
4. Any new Kid Icarus character (especially Dark Pit, that'd just be lazy)
3. King K. Rool (only acceptable if Dixie is confirmed)
2. Wolf
1. Any 3rd party character that hasn't been confirmed yet (including Snake)

Last edited:

Mishudo

Smash Journeyman
Most Wanted
5). Banjo Kazooie
4). Ray MK
3). FE Rep (not Roy)
2). Shulk
1). Isaac

Least Wanted
5). Dark Pit
4). Chorus Kids
3). Roy
2). Dr. Mario
1). Daisy

Delicious Tears

Smash Journeyman
Top 5 most wanted:
5. Vergil: Because he makes anything cooler.
4. Karnov: Because BALLOOOOOOON!
3. Abobo: Because him and his son killed a lot of Nes all-stars
2. Glass: Because the gods fear his name. His swordplay is peerless!
1. Street Fighter Cartoon M. Bison: Because he is love, he is life.

Top 5 least wanted:
5. Cloud: No Square people allowed!
4. Goku: Because he got his own Smash Bros.
3. Reggie: His body is too intense for Smash Bros. Mii Reggie exist to take his place.
2. Roy: Ike already gave him shock, and Chrom WILL give him further shock.
1. Ridley: He's too big for Smash Bros. *Prepares flame shield*

Last edited:
Most Wanted
  • Emolga—A little bias here, but Emolga is among my favorite Pokémon for its cuteness. In Smash, it could assume Pichu's role as the superlight fighter that hurts itself. Unlike Pichu, this cutie's cape would give it multiple jumps and a slow descent. I would main Emolga in a hummingbird's heartbeat.
  • Inkling—So, Splatoon is still newly announced and no one even knows if it'll be a good or enduring game. Still, I like aquatic creatures and quirky premises, and Inkling has them both. Depending on how Splatoon performs, this character is a top candidate for future Smash Bros. games for me.
  • Mach Rider—Look at that Melee trophy; it looks like he was given an elaborate re-design that just went unused. I always wondered if he was, at one point, planned to be playable in Melee. He would make a fine fighter, and it would be awesome if they found a way to let him fight on his motorcycle at all times. He's my favorite retro character candidate, personally.
  • Ridley—The older Metroid games are among my favorites, and Ridley is always that lurking boss you know is coming (well, besides in Metroid II). He's one of Nintendo's foremost supporting characters that isn't already playable. This is really up to Sakurai. A playable Ridley in Smash Bros. is certainly not impossible.
  • Simon Belmont—In my opinion, a preferable Konami character to Snake. All of the Castlevania properties gracing Smash Bros. would be amazing. I have a feeling that if Snake never made it by Kojima's pleas, Simon would be the Konami character chosen for Smash by his own merits.
  • Honorable mentions:
    • Bubbles (Clu Clu Land)
    • Captain Toad (Mario)
    • Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong)
    • Excitebiker (Excitebike)
    • Impa (Legend of Zelda)
    • Lana (Legend of Zelda)
    • Layton (Professor Layton)
    • Lolo (Adventures of Lolo)
    • Mallo (Pushmo)
    • Muddy (Mole Mania)
    • Sablé Prince (For the Frog the Bell Tolls)
    • Toon Zelda (Legend of Zelda)
    • A character from the golden era of Square Enix e.g. Fighter & Black Mage team.
[collapse='Least Wanted']
  • Black Shadow—I don't think F-Zero should get another playable character until the series comes out of its coma. It's like a "no dessert for a week" deal. Also, the idea that he could take Ganondorf's old moves so the latter can get a new set is unsatisfactory.
  • Dark Pit—Looks good as a color swap, though.
  • Kamek—AKA an ordinary Magikoopa whose name they forgot to localize in Yoshi's Island, and the rest is history. He'll always just look like a small fry baddie to me, more suitable for Smash Run.
  • Starfy—A joke character, and currently the Goldeen of Assist Trophies. I'd never be able to get excited for a playable Starfy.
  • Takamaru—Sheik and Greninja are more interesting takes on Eastern warriors of tradition. As a retro candidate, there are a handful of preferable options.
  • Dishonorable mentions:
    • King K. Rool
    • Krystal
    • Samurai Goroh
    • Skapon
    • Tempo (HarmoKnight)
    • Any further Kid Icarus characters
    • Any WarioWare characters
    • Baddies with clothing accessories e.g. Waddle Dee with bandana, Koopa Troopa with bowtie
[/collapse]

Last edited:

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
You'd honestly rather have just a masked Marth instead of a new rep entirely?
I like Lucina a lot more than Chrom, so yes. If you're talking about a new FE rep entirely then Robin would be cool, but I'm not as passionate about them as I am Lucina.

EDIT: By Masked Marth, I mean this version of Marth (obviously), not just Marth's current design with a mask on.

If they plan on giving Dark Pit some uniqueness as an alternate skin (different voice) then I would hope they do the same for Lucina :). Of course this is all fanboyisms, I'll wait until the final product before I judge anything SSB4 related.

Last edited:

Geno Mallow

Smash Cadet
For LEAST WANTED, I'd prefer they stick mainly to Nintendo properties. I don't like the idea of Snake, Cloud, Sora, etc.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Top 5 most wanted:

1. Professor Layton- Professor Layton might just be my favorite video game character of all time. This is coming from a guy that just discovered the series back in April because of Layton for SSB4 support thread. Layton is a great Nintendo Exclusive series that has 3 games out on the 3DS right now. I Think he deserves to be to be in more than any other potential newcomers, 3rd and 1st party alike.

2. Snake- I would hate to see a great moveset, series, and character be completely removed from smash. Snake is probably the funniest and most unique character added in brawl.

3. Robin- S/he represents a lot of different aspects of fire emblem and is actually distinguishable from Ike and Marth. Plus I actually liked the avatar as a character and I didn't really see him as myself but rather another character in the game.

4. King K. Rool- DK rep, Villain, Heavy weight, and King/pirate/mad scientist/boxer. DKC 1 and 2 are my favorite snes games so I would really like for another character from the DK series to join the roster. Although I like K. Rool better, I'd be fine with Dixie if she got in instead.

5. Paper Mario- My personal favorite Mario game and version of Mario. I really want to see what they could with all his different abilities such as his partners, using his hammer, turning into paper objects, and being flat. But I can kind of see why people would want other characters in before getting another version of Mario and another Mario rep.

Honorable Mention: Banjo-kazooie- Its impossible but we all now how perfect if they would have got in to smash,
....... poor Rare.:(

least wanted:

1. Dark pit- I don't like Pit already and I don't want him in twice, KI already has more than enough content representation in smash 4.

2. Chrom- I don't hate Chrom, actually I like him better than Marth. But we already have Marth, so I think it would be rather redundant and a misrepresentation of a franchise to add in a character that is strikingly similar to one already on the roster, especially with a series that is not widely know. I have no doubt that he can have a unique moveset, its just he isn't really different enough from Marth or Ike.

3. Black Shadow- He was actually pretty lame in F-zero GX, but that's not why I don't want him. The only reason I see him getting requested is so that Ganondorf can get a sword and dump his old moveset on a newcomer. As much as I want Ganondorf to have a better moveset, I wouldn't want it at the expense of a wasted character slot.

4. Takamaru- I really hate the idea of getting a retro character just because he's retro, especially if the character is as bland as Takamaru. I think it would be better if we could get better characters from newer franchises that don't have a playable character yet.

5. Only Solo Charizard- Pokémon trainer was one of my favorite newcomers in brawl, and I really enjoyed playing as him, except when I was playing as Charizard. I never liked playing as Charizard but I loved Ivysaur and Squirtle, but of course the two Pokémon I actually liked get cut and the one I don't care about stays.

Morbi

Scavenger
Most Wanted:
1. Ganon- The most prominent Legend of Zelda antagonist deserves representation. Ganondorf as a character deserves a move-set that pertains to the source material; however, that is not fair to the mains who have grown accustomed to Smash Ganondorf.
2. Black Shadow- The only series of the Original 12 that does not have a second character other than Yoshi which is more of an extension of Mario than anything. He is essentially the main antagonist and his voice-actor is well credited in the Japanese fan-base, one could even impute Ganondorf's move-set to him.
3. Hades- More iconic than Mario.
4. Robin- One of the main protagonists and antagonists held in high regards by Intelligent Systems. She has the ability to offer a lot of aesthetic diversity via gender-swap.
5. Ridley- I do not necessarily want him, per se. He is one of the most ideal choices and it is overt that he is playable.

Least Wanted:
I do not detract any characters with one exception as I see the potential in most of them. However, I cannot ignore the one character that I could not accept, Dixie Kong. I just arbitrarily find her to be a repugnant character choice.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
My top 5 are in my signature... well top 7. But let me narrow them down to 5:

#1. Ridley
#2. Little Mac
#3. Dixie Kong
#4. Pac-Man
#5. Barbara

Here are my least wanted based on who possibly might get in. Otherwise I'd have a ginormous list of DO NOT WANT:

#1. Chorus Men
I'm going to rest easy if they are deconfirmed.
#2. Dark Pit
Not only do we not need another Kid Icarus character, we definitely don't need a literal clone!
#3. Snake
He never felt right in this series especially now that we have Pac-Man.
#4. Roy
Sakurai would be a fool to let this guy back in.
#5. Bandana Dee
Sorry but Kirby series is perfect as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom