• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

KazeKun

Smash Apprentice
EU-Play

Best TL from Germany (me) vs. Best Diddy from Austria (Luigi_player)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18OKsmqSRPE <- First Match
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WJ-gxJWe1k&feature=related <- Second Match

Its 1 month old

Lost
My mistake at 0:57 on the Second Match decided that Set. Bad DI, was not expected such a **** xD

btw. i learned something from this situation, what is very important. If you get tripped by a nana and you stand near to Diddy and expect a hit from him, roll always on Stage, never in offstage direction, because its easier for him to kill you there. Diddy weakness against Toon Link are the kill options.

Dont care about the next hit from Diddy. F-Smash ist easy to SDI, when you expect it.

Roll always on Stage, only when you are near to Diddy.

Btw i dont know why i rolled to the opponent at the last stock xD on the Second Match

southpaw

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4442-0022-4229
jash is gunna **** when he comes back. I still don't think toon link is high tier even with mk gone now.

Starwave

Smash Cadet
Toon Link is another character I use that is going to be balls to the walls awesome in the MK banned meta. TL only has 5 disadvantages, all 5 of which are -1s (or 45-55's which is practically nothing) and he goes even / has the advantage against the rest of the cast. In MKs case, losing to him was a big deal since he "was" the metagame, but I actually think with MK gone TL should rise a fair bit.

2 cents

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
TL is gonna be so dumb now. welp apex gonna be the last tourny to really prove ur worth.

lets put in some work and **** some mk's unitl then

KazeKun

Smash Apprentice
TL is gonna be so dumb now. welp apex gonna be the last tourny to really prove ur worth.

lets put in some work and **** some mk's unitl then
Do we have a meeting point at APEX?

Dont know how to find you guys....

My goal is to **** M2K =D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I had a sexy as balls Toon Link combo I pulled on a CPU today. Thought I'd just share that with you guys.

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
Learning to play Diddy, and then Snake. I want to play AAAALLLLL the characters lol. Well mainly Diddy because he can be a lot like TL depending on hwo you play him and he's BARRELS of fun.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
He won't boast about it so I'll do it for him, Fragger came in third at his last tournament, given it's like his third tourney, his on his way up.

sometimes in BF i like to wall jump the lip of the ledge and zair backwards onto the stage

it's fun

DeLux

He beat: All the new KC/Lawrence randoms
He lost to: All (two) of the Topeka randoms

If MJG and I had entered instead of just TOing, he would have come in like 5thish give or take 1 depending on who we knocked out.

DeLux

He and I are racing to see who will dethrone MJG as the best TL of Kansas :)

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Hello again. It took us this long to ban MK...honestly I've gotten used to playing him so much. It'll be easier for us in general but we'll have to know a lot of different matchups now.

Anything else new?

NearZzz

Smash Lord
wtf @ all this sage stuff on allisbrawl and **** right after I get my name changed loool

KT Sage of Kasrani imo

NH Cody

Smash Champion
^ yeah I saw that and I found it funny.

Oh, I forgot to mention; for those of you who are interested in politics, I went to the Republican National Debate on Tuesday and I shook some of the presidential candidates' hands. I guess I'm a nerd, but to me, it was exciting.

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
^ yeah I saw that and I found it funny.

Oh, I forgot to mention; for those of you who are interested in politics, I went to the Republican National Debate on Tuesday and I shook some of the presidential candidates' hands. I guess I'm a nerd, but to me, it was exciting.
The Republican Nominees....... . Though all I've seen is John Stewart and Colbert make fun of them but w/e.

Top Bottom