• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
First of all, Good job Suarez, but now..... Twink just had to live up to what i said. This is a PM twink sent me,

Twinkie]Dear Fragger said:
Wooow wow wow WOW Fragger I have never been so offended in my life. SHAME on you...[/COLOR]

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/003/309/i-dunno-lol.jpg?1244616130

Y'all are dirty ****ing trolls who should all DIE in a fire because ur all BAD and lose to ganons..... Discuss
If you have a question about this infraction, please don't bother to contact the moderator who issued it. He will not resolve the issue for you. Instead, try visiting Forum Support, where all issues are always resolved.

Remember that, unless specified otherwise, all infractions expire. Except this one though, cause it's fake. :seuss:

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff

Fragger: **** you bro **** you
Fragger: Lol
Fragger: Not you wont respond.......
Fragger: Lol that infraction had me going for a little bit
Fragger: Then i was like, wait wtf?
Dan (Twinkie): It was you who said we were all trolls. ;)
Dan (Twinkie): Just livin' up to the name. :p

My reaction was like Not sure if serious bout halfway through then i was like, ****in troll
Fragger: lol
Fragger: Good **** though
Fragger: It was a pretty good troll since you are a mod
Dan (Twinkie): :D

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
Fragger: **** you bro **** you
Fragger: Not you wont respond.......
Fragger: Lol that infraction had me going for a little bit
Fragger: Then i was like, wait wtf?
Dan (Twinkie): It was you who said we were all trolls. ;)
Dan (Twinkie): Just livin' up to the name. :p

My reaction was like Not sure if serious bout halfway through then i was like, ****in troll
Fragger: lol
Fragger: Good **** though
Fragger: It was a pretty good troll since you are a mod
Dan (Twinkie): :D
Dat counter post from skype.

archer.

Smash Lord
I was hanging out with Kadaj at Taco Bell and we talked about funny stories from elementary and middle school and got semi-free food from their donation game thing.

He also ate a giant bag of sour patch kids all by himself and will probably be ****ting pure sugar for the next couple of days.

southpaw

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4442-0022-4229
all the tl's except psp fought in losers. I had to beat remix and jash had to beat me. psp gets some lucky losers bracket when he lost round1

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
People were mad salt at my tourney that I timed someone out. Twice. Hint: My TL has more swag than MJG's.

EDIT: Should have vids of me soon.

Top Bottom