• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
To be honest, after hearing him in some of GameXplain's videos on Fates, he sounded a little like Batman (Or is that just me?). What other characters in other games did he voice?
Ben Diskin? Well, he's more than just a video game voice actor. He's voiced Numbuh 1, Numbuh 2, Young Xehanort, Part 2 Joseph Joestar (using his Numbuh 1 voice), one of Cross's voice options for Xenoblade X (Joker), some characters from the Tales of series, Sai from Naruto, Kaneo Takarada from Kill la Kill. He's voiced a lot of characters and he has a lot of range.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
He is going to be voiced by Wesker? Now when I see him, I am going to think of this:

It seems as though this game shares a couple of voices with Xenoblade Chronicles: X.
Wesker is evil bae?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
5 more days The Merc The Merc ...5 more days
YEAH BOI! TOUCHDOWN!!!

And, i will be able to see it. cause it's only MA15+! Whoo. Also, only 4 days for me

PPPAAAGEEEE STEAAALLL

Not just Martha.

Lucy too.

But no one cares cause she's trash waifu tier.

Martha is the better waifu...Amirite? Milo AKA Papa Milo AKA Papa

lolYouwishIwasn'tkiddingLucy4MidTier
Yeah I know, this excites me. While i didn't show it on the main page we had (cause I forgot and was in a rush) I very much love playing Lucina, more the Marth (cause I like Lucy more) so this makes me happy. Though neither compare to Roy! Though Lucina is very close.

Yesssss, his fair, bair, nair, ftilt and jab all got range buffs
he also scoots forward with ftilt now too so even more range and microspacing
and dtilt actually hits under the stage/people on the ledge #WE LITTLE MAC NOW

I'm in love again <3

tooBadLucinaIsStillForeverWorseThanMarth
Yeah, i just showed the gif cause it was there. Though i find it silly how much of a damage buff Lucina got compared to Marth. Seriously, she is quiet literally a Marth that doesn't need to tipper, that's how close there damage is imo.

Also, Lucina better that Morth. Maybe not in Smash, but she's still better!

ok so which character is Gunter? I have not learned all the names of the Fates characters since I've been trying to avoid spoilers and being pretty tipsy does not help

is he the captain america guy
What are you talking about? This is Gunter.

:135:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Yeah, i just showed the gif cause it was there. Though i find it silly how much of a damage buff Lucina got compared to Marth. Seriously, she is quiet literally a Marth that doesn't need to tipper, that's how close there damage is imo.

Well, she was originally designed to be that way. She didn't really need the range buffs considering the character design, but Her overall damage now DOES more than Marth if he doesn't land the tipped. But at the same time, it's much easier to land tips on his moves, so it still makes him the better smash character. Those tips make all the difference, and is the reason Marth may actually be high tier now, but lucina might possibly be stuck in mid forever.That being said, I think both will start to appear more now.

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Well, she was originally designed to be that way. She didn't really need the range buffs considering the character design, but Her overall damage now DOES more than Marth if he doesn't land the tipped. But at the same time, it's much easier to land tips on his moves, so it still makes him the better smash character. Those tips make all the difference, and is the reason Marth may actually be high tier now, but lucina might possibly be stuck in mid forever.That being said, I think both will start to appear more now.
Honestly I've always seen Lucina as the "so you wanna try marth but need practice first" char that people can try before they switch to him (or not)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
YEAH BOI! TOUCHDOWN!!!

And, i will be able to see it. cause it's only MA15+! Whoo. Also, only 4 days for me

Yeah I know, this excites me. While i didn't show it on the main page we had (cause I forgot and was in a rush) I very much love playing Lucina, more the Marth (cause I like Lucy more) so this makes me happy. Though neither compare to Roy! Though Lucina is very close.

What are you talking about? This is Gunter.

SKULLPOOPL HYPE!

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Well, if it is all the same too you. i think I am going to sick with Roy, if that is okay.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Well, this sucks.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well, this sucks.
I was just gonna bring this up...

The only solo main roster wrestler(not superstar, wrestler)that I loved watching and doing the Yes Chants with...retired and stuck in a Rey Mysterious Situation.

#ThankYouBryan

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
So there was this person saying that :4cloud: and Squall (VIII) are pretty much the same character, but they're polar opposites as far as I remember.
Getting back to the topic at hand, I have almost no knowledge of Cloud or Squall / Leon outside of Kingdom Hearts but I'm 99.9% sure this person is an idiot.

Edit - Nevermind

Last edited:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Getting back to the topic at hand, I have almost no knowledge of Cloud or Squall / Leon outside of Kingdom Hearts but I'm 99.9% sure this person is an idiot.
Well, he's never played Final Fantasy and has only seen clips of them in Dissidia, so I don't blame him. They do seem similar at first glance.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Yo, that was you I fought just now on FG right Hacksorus Hacksorus ? The default male Robin player? Good games! I enjoyed those matches, especially the dittos.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Calling someone an idiot is to soon atm because this...
Well, he's never played Final Fantasy and has only seen clips of them in Dissidia, so I don't blame him. They do seem similar at first glance.
...is why

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Oh, well that's different then. You didn't think to mention that in your original post at all? Because it kind of changes the context of the situation completely. You kind of made me look like a jerk. :glare:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh, well that's different then. You didn't think to mention that in your original post at all? Because it kind of changes the context of the situation completely. You kind of made me look like a jerk. :glare:
"You can't undo what you've done"

Gravity Falls quote for the win

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Actually, I kinda accidentally deleted that part of the post.

ItreallywasanaccidentIsweardon'tkillmeplease.

But nah, you didn't seem like a jerk, it was my mistake.

Matsushi

True Blood
Matsu is always fun to play with lmao. Need to play her offline next tournament too. Have practiced so much and am doing well against other UK tournament peeps that I hope to be able to get some games from her now ^^
Aw, thank you! We defo need to get some friendlies in this Saturday. I'm super excited for DBZ10. What a lovely way to celebrate my birthday!

Then I can finally sing "dancing queen, young and sweet and only 17" danadanadana~ <3

Top Bottom