• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Devil May Plop Devil May Plop guess what?

I will find you...

...AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!
Obligatory JOHN LUCINA!!! WARNING: Language, but it's censored, so it's kind of okay for everyone... It's PG-13. :p

Speaking of Lucina... The buffs to her and Marth kind of make me want to use her for funsies instead of feeling like I'm playing a Side Smash simulator where pretty much every other move isn't good for killing... Man, it was like playing hard mode Marth with her...

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Obligatory JOHN LUCINA!!! WARNING: Language, but it's censored, so it's kind of okay for everyone... It's PG-13. :p

Speaking of Lucina... The buffs to her and Marth kind of make me want to use her for funsies instead of feeling like I'm playing a Side Smash simulator where pretty much every other move isn't good for killing... Man, it was like playing hard mode Marth with her...
Still funny to listen to/watch

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
How did not see this video when this was a big deal? This was hilarious!

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
He had terrible stat growths for me.
I always had this issue too but then you realize his stat growths are basically Eliwood's but with 5% shaved off of 2 stats and this amazingly better LUK growth + a better affinity.

Roy would've been better if he promoted earlier, in my mind. Instead he's just this bleh unit for most of the game and then he destroys the end-game because the Sword of Seals is hilariously broken.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Daniel Bryan is coming up real soon...so scared.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Speaking of Roy, I used to not care for him much in terms of personality, but now I don't mind him. I don't even mind that his stats suck, it's like he's a king in chess!

Shame that it robs him of any usefulness.

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
I always had this issue too but then you realize his stat growths are basically Eliwood's but with 5% shaved off of 2 stats and this amazingly better LUK growth + a better affinity.

Roy would've been better if he promoted earlier, in my mind. Instead he's just this bleh unit for most of the game and then he destroys the end-game because the Sword of Seals is hilariously broken.
My Liliana was actually my best unit, which made me chuckle heartily.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
My Liliana was actually my best unit, which made me chuckle heartily.
If you pair her up and A Support her with Roy and start putting them next to each other with the Sword of Seals you get blatant stupidity.

HUGE Critical bonus to an already existing bonus with the Sword IIRC and things just get out of hand really quickly.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Daniel Bryan has officially retired from the WWE, and got the whole arena aswell as former co-workers to chant "YES".

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Hey everyone! I'm back just in time for #FEbruary. I had to take a little break once more, but now I'm back for good! The fact that I don't have school till Thursday (because of Mardi Gras and Ash Wednesday) means that I can stay up late to be on here (amongst other places) till Thursday, so yey ^^.
http://www.twitch.tv/trixiesam/v/42606512

so i fought ESAM for a while on FG @ like 2:03--ish. I kinda got bodied, but that was an incredible experience none the less (despite the fact that he got a little salty when I beat him once) :')
Someone's motivated ;)

I can't wait to battle you again online sometime! I could definitely use the experience from you (especially since you're getting better and better). Besides, I need to see how my Corrin does against Human players~

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
Aw, thank you! We defo need to get some friendlies in this Saturday. I'm super excited for DBZ10. What a lovely way to celebrate my birthday!

Then I can finally sing "dancing queen, young and sweet and only 17" danadanadana~ <3
I'll try to pick something up for you and Wayne's birthday! I heard it's also someone elses birthday that day in the tournament (Three birthdays in the same tournament!? This is madness xD).

Hope you get that birthday luck and get top 8 at the very least! :D

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Anyone up for a couple practice matches before I shove off for school?

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
GG, Acker Acker ! Sorry about those last few matches. I play bad when it's near time for me to leave for anywhere. Thanks for the practice.

Edit: Nuts, double post. I didn't even see that.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I decided that for Fates since I'm gonna play as a male and most likely will take one of the marriageable women that for Conquest and Revelation Benny won't get married cause his son Ignis is ****ing ugly. I don't know who for Birthright... Probably Takumi.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I wish you put Ryu next to Mega Man, but I love it!
The third-party characters were formatted based on debut. Not what company they're from. Had :4pacman: been revealed instead of :4megaman: at that E3 2013, then yes, :4megaman: would be paired next to :4ryu: because he would become the 3rd third-party character to debut in Smash.

Top Bottom