• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Getting Dair spikes with Robin is soooo fun. There is just something evil about electroucing your opponent while they fall to their doom. I swear I can never catch the Books in time, though.

Also I finally completed not only the last chapter of FE:Awakening but also all the Future Past DLCs which in my opinion makes the game complete. Epic final battle of both Grima's though I expected a bit more difficulty. Still a great fight. I will celebrate by posting a little summary pic:

my Robin is the adult version but that doesn't matter, heh

I am already very far on my second playthrough just need to grind Olivia a bit.
This makes me think of my first playthrough... Helps that I did all of Lucina and Morgan's sibling supports before the end. It felt like my Robin had a little happy family.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
@ Hong Hong So my cat must have a thing for Erika because I left my browser open on this page for a few minutes and I noticed my cat was staring at your sig of Erika and it proceeded to paw at it.

I then tried it out with the other member's signatures but my cat only showed interest in Erika.
Your cat was possessed by Seth or Innes.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Yeesh, I missed a lot; thank you notifications. :p

It's times like these that I wish Nintendo had an online store for these kinds of merch; I would buy them all. :(

Fire emblem verision new 3ds, will it be a ting?
There's FE if, unless you mean a FE-themed N3DS? That's probably the only reason I would upgrade because not having the regular sized option with face-plates stinks. Thanks Nintendo... :glare:

So I went back and played The World Ends With You. It turns out it's almost been a year since I last played it, but everything's coming back to me. The music, the art style, the combat system, the music, the characters, the music,

oh gosh the music is glorious
Indeed it does!
Now I have urges to play it again... Square, where's the sequel???

Hong

The Strongest
@ Hong Hong So my cat must have a thing for Erika because I left my browser open on this page for a few minutes and I noticed my cat was staring at your sig of Erika and it proceeded to paw at it.

I then tried it out with the other member's signatures but my cat only showed interest in Erika.
She is a Lord. No one can resist a Lord. Nobody.

Hong

The Strongest
"I don't care if you're a noble or a peasant. Our deeds make us to who we are, not some kind of man-made birthright." :4myfriends:
Please. The reason why Ike can recruit basically any kind of person is because of dat Old Spice.:denzel:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Am i the only one who use male robin with default costume? O.o
Nope. I use default costume on :4robinm: and :4robinf:all the time. There's only the rare occasion when I'll give :4robinm: his white mage costume and :4robinf:her pink/black costume.

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
Am i the only one who use male robin with default costume? O.o
Nope. I find all of Robin's costume options (aside from default female and white mage) to be waaay too monochrome, They proably would've looked awesome if they'd have mixed and matched the hair colours.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
I like the default skins, the white hair contrast with the robe looks pretty damn cool. I love the other skins too though I like to switch them around every now and then when I play.
Today's my birthday.
Happy birthday, hope it's a good one.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Normally, yes.

Though when I see pink Robin, I just think of people who make her into a ditzy airheaded anime highschool girl. It is contaminated.
When I see pink Robin I think of Olivia.

That's pretty much the only reason I'll play Robin in friendlies. :L

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Normally, yes.

Though when I see pink Robin, I just think of people who make her into a ditzy airheaded anime highschool girl. It is contaminated.
That's somewhat presumptuous Hong. You could have pink hair in Awakening too.
If you makes you feel any better I like the default palette more. I just use palette swaps out of habit.

Hong

The Strongest
I just really pink and purple, yo.
If they had a white mage alt for female Robin, I would use that.
Same. I wish they just had the same palettes across the two genders. Would play pink Robin♂ from time to time.
That's somewhat presumptuous Hong. You could have pink hair in Awakening too.
If you makes you feel any better I like the default palette more. I just use palette swaps out of habit.
It is not presumptuous. I am saying it reminds me of that, not that those people see Robin that way.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Pink Robin is best Robin. These two are still among my favorite pictures I had taken.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Curious. Which FE game have you played through the most? Alternatively, if you've only played one (Awakening for example), how many times have you gone through and beaten it?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Curious. Which FE game have you played through the most? Alternatively, if you've only played one (Awakening for example), how many times have you gone through and beaten it?
Hrmmm. I've played all US released FE games aside from FE7.

I've probably played through PoR or RD the most. Though ironically I have yet to ever do a NG+ in RD (for some I keep on forgetting to and end up deleting my play file and starting from new) which means I still have yet to experience the extra stuff.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
It would be trippy if particle effects changed with some palettes.

Imagine this:

Pink Thoron.

Think about it.
Path of Radiance is certainly the game with the most clears from me. Following that, probably Awakening or Sacred Stones, and Radiant Dawn.

Would play Gaiden way more if the animations were not so :079:. Still fun, though.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Only Awakening, and I beat it twice.
Once on my original female character, once with my male character in Hard/Classic.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Default palette for life. Although I would have loved it if :4robinf: had a light purple or lavender palette.

Last edited:
Top Bottom