• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
Curious. Which FE game have you played through the most? Alternatively, if you've only played one (Awakening for example), how many times have you gone through and beaten it?
Shining Force 2. Second place takes Shining Force.
Oh wait-

Awakening is the only game in the series I played more than once, and I did so 4 times so far.

I really liked PoR and RD, but it'll probably be some time before I play throug them a second time.

Pink Thoron.
I'm pretty sure I'd play nothing but green Robin then.

Green flames and viridian lightning bolts? Nerf pls.

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Your cat was possessed by Seth or Innes.
What about Ephraim?:troll:

She is a Lord. No one can resist a Lord. Nobody.
Unfortunately, I beg to differ, Hong.
I've started playing Binding Blade and Roy isn't doing a good job of being impressive to me.

Today's my birthday.
Happy Birthday, dear.:happysheep:
I didn't do this with this intent, but consider this as a gift:cheep:
you can send me an image and I'll make a proper wallpaper, if you want to

Just felt like doing something after losing some matches online, welp.

And yeah, I prefer Pink for F!Robin swap pallete. Normally I'm not into pink, but I think it is more detailed than the others with it's shades.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Curious. Which FE game have you played through the most? Alternatively, if you've only played one (Awakening for example), how many times have you gone through and beaten it?
I've only played Awakening, for the most part, and as for how many times I've gone through and beaten it.......well.......let's just say it's more than the number of fingers I have and leave it at that. :p I've sunk in over 400 hours into Awakening so let that be a guide for you in determining my obessesion for one of my favourite games of all time. ;)

Also, pink Robin is dope. Enough said. :denzel:

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
I've played Awakening the most, yeah, for multiple pairing purposes.
Most of Awakening's replay value comes from supports, imo.

That's...about it I guess.
Since I got introduced to the Fire emblem series via Robin/Smash4, I'm still kinda new to the series, and all other FE I played, I did so only once, twice at most (FE 7 for Hector Hard mode).
That said, till now, I've played FE:A, FE 7, FE: Sacred Stones, FE: PoR, FE:RD and I'm playing :4roy:'s game right now (:troll:)
Next is Marth's game.
...The order is all messed up, right?

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I must be one of the few who prefers a palette swap color that isn't pink for :4robinf: (living the blonde live)

Though for :4robinm: I'm either default or the Green palette swap.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I've only played Awakening, for the most part, and as for how many times I've gone through and beaten it.......well.......let's just say it's more than the number of fingers I have and leave it at that. :p I've sunk in over 400 hours into Awakening so let that be a guide for you in determining my obessesion for one of my favourite games of all time. ;)

Also, pink Robin is dope. Enough said. :denzel:
Nice avatar, Tactician Ogre.

Robin Robin is a classic.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I haven't even played Sacred Stones yet and I adore Eirika.
You know, you are kind of right. She is kind of adorable. But :4lucina: though :love:.

Am i the only one who use male robin with default costume? O.o
I only use :4robinm:. His voice his is so god dam sexy XD.

Today's my birthday.
Haps Birthday

I bet you're all like

The default color schemes are quite good.
However, nothing beats Pink Robin.
I wish :4robinm: had a pink alt. And a yellow one too. You luck :4robinf:fans.

It would be trippy if particle effects changed with some palettes.

Imagine this:

Pink Thoron.

Think about it.
Path of Radiance is certainly the game with the most clears from me. Following that, probably Awakening or Sacred Stones, and Radiant Dawn.

Would play Gaiden way more if the animations were not so :079:. Still fun, though.
I actually wanted custom Fire and wind tomes for his neutral B. That would have been awesome XD.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Chrom and Robin's scariest nightmare. I think even death is preferable.

I hope you're happy at what you've done:

Though to be fair you did warn me...

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Happy Birthday!

Hope your day goes well.
Happy bday chap.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOTOR!!!!! :happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:

I hope you enjoy this day to it's fullest. ^w^ :kirby:
Happy birthday, finder of the awesome fan art!
Happy birthday, hope it's a good one.
Sweet birthdays @ Kotor Kotor !
Enjoy your birthday @ Kotor Kotor ! May your alert box be spared.
Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday, dear.:happysheep:
I didn't do this with this intent, but consider this as a gift:cheep:
you can send me an image and I'll make a proper wallpaper, if you want to

Just felt like doing something after losing some matches online, welp.
Well I am kinda late to this but happy birthday @ Kotor Kotor .

Some gifts are in order:

Haps Birthday

I bet you're all like
@ The_Cardinal The_Cardinal @ Drakonis Drakonis @ Minato Arisato Minato Arisato @RadiantTactician @ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A @ Célja Célja @ender_idk @Antonykun

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Ooh, you're welcome!!
I thought you hadn't noticed mine.
What'd you do for your 19th?
Let's see... I took a Gen Chem II quiz, had pizza for lunch, went to my intelligence course for a presentation about IQ testing, a friend bought me a cupcake, wrote a results and discussion lap report for tomorrow, another friend bought me curly fries, and I came home to have Five Guys for dinner. There's going to be a bigger party on the weekend, and my friends and I are planning to see a movie next week because it is the week of our spring break.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Anyone else really want Morgan as a DLC alt for Robin?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
I must be one of the few who prefers a palette swap color that isn't pink for :4robinf: (living the blonde live)

Though for :4robinm: I'm either default or the Green palette swap.
Red Robin is Best Robin.

Actually, Green-Haired Female Robin is Best Robin, but Male Robin took the color, so Red Robin wins.

Last edited:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Red Robin is Best Robin.

Actually, Green-Haired Female Robin is Best Robin, but Male Robin took the color, so Red Robin wins.
I will agree that Red Robin is best Robin simply because of all the jokes that can/will be made.

tumblr_ndxgeqp1vm1tih4t9o1_500.jpg

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So I found out that doing Trophy Rush with Mega Man is super easy to do. Up air for days man.

It was so easy that I broke my long time held record without even realizing it. I felt bad and went back to set a higher record with Robin.

Why does grinding for custom moves have to be so tedious?

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Happy Birthday @ Kotor Kotor !!
Also...

I'm about to go do the mission where I can recruit Gangrel. I'm torn. Should I give the SOB the chance at redemption?

Or should I just steamroll him with any one of a half dozen units whose stats are over 200 (Currently that's Lucina (Great Lord, 244), Chrom (Great Lord, 230), Avatar (Grandmaster, 244), Morgan (Grandmaster 228), Tiki (Manakete, 263), Donnel (Hero, 228), Nah (Manakete, 268), Nowi (Manakete, 248)?

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
So I found out that doing Trophy Rush with Mega Man is super easy to do. Up air for days man.

It was so easy that I broke my long time held record without even realizing it. I felt bad and went back to set a higher record with Robin.

Why does grinding for custom moves have to be so tedious?
Hmmmm, that's rather interesting. The only challenge I have left to complete is destroy 50,000 boxes in trophy rush and, as you can guess, it's incredibly boring and tedious, not to mention it's taking FOREVER to complete. I'll have to try out this stat later this week when I'm feeling in the mood to Smash.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Hmmmm, that's rather interesting. The only challenge I have left to complete is destroy 50,000 boxes in trophy rush and, as you can guess, it's incredibly boring and tedious, not to mention it's taking FOREVER to complete. I'll have to try out this stat later this week when I'm feeling in the mood to Smash.
A good thing to mention is to run around and try to shoot it from many angles. I also found neat strat of landing on a block, doing D-Smash so the block gets destroyed and the lag gets canceled, and immediately doing an up air out of it.

Also that challenge does take a ridiculous amount of time just to warn you. I did it so much that I got so sick of the trophy rush song to where I muted it on my music setup.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
This has been a long time coming, but I finally did it:

Name: Matthias
Class: Mage
Subclasses: Dark Mage and Myrmidon
Stats: From best to worst: Magic, Skill, Speed, Res, Luck, Def, Strength, HP
Recruitment: Start of the chapter.
Starting Equipment: Arcfire

Profile: An absolute pyromaniac. A friendly upbeat person who has an unhealthy relationship with fire. Normally friendly and easy to get along with, but should fire be seen and/or mentioned, be careful. The most likely to burn down the distressed village. Born June 21st.

Quotes:
Critical:
IN..FER...NO!!!!!!!
BURN! BURN!!! YAHAHAHAAAAAA! BURN!!!!!!!
DIE IN FIIIRE!!!
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII--EERRRRRRRRR!!!!
Victory:
You got burned!
Good kindling!
Well done!
Yes! Fire!
When a paired up person got the kill:
Aw, no fire?
Can you use fire next time?
He's dead, friend!
Thanks! I think?
Paired up:
Look! Fuel!
Burn it... Burn it...
Make a fire!
We can incinerate it!
Other quotes:
Finding an item: Ooh! An item! Can I burn it?!
Getting EXP: Ooh! Somethings burn better than others?! I must investigate!
Getting Weapon skill: I made a fire. It was excellent!
Getting a boost: I'm feeling fired up! Something is going to burn!
Getting nothing: La-de-do-de-dum-dee-doo.

Edit: I noticed when these were really coming, someone was making portraits... Who was that?

I've got one more coming, but I'm still working out the details.

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Soren and Katarina costumes for dlc. That way Ike can be reunited with his lover.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Eh, It's just Robin with some armor and no pants. Nothing special imo.
People are going to want to look up female Robin's skirt. It won't work, of course, but it won't stop them from trying.:facepalm:
Wait, what?

*looks up GrandMaster outfit*

Oh, I never notice :ohwell:. But really, compared to the other female characters, it's not the bad. It could still work.

Top Bottom