• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So apparently my fellow Zelda threaders wants to raid us?

OK.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I say let them come. We'll be sure to give them a warm welcome :troll:
The Moar the Merrier:happysheep:
What didn't of welcoming do you have plan? :seuss:

Hm, that is true. plus it means more woman for our :4robinm: to s-support XD.

Oh and @Kotor
:happysheep:

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
What didn't of welcoming do you have plan? :seuss:

Hm, that is true. plus it means more woman for our :4robinm: to s-support XD.

Oh and @Kotor
:happysheep:
Nothing really, we shall only do what Robins are good with: Supporting :cheep: The powar of love will be stronger!:4robinm:
And don't forget about :4robinf:

Zelda would look good paired with both, I'd wager. :4robinm::4robinf: Actually, every character would look good with Robins.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Nothing really, we shall only do what Robins are good with: Supporting :cheep: The powar of love will be stronger!:4robinm:
And don't forget about :4robinf:

Zelda would look good paired with both, I'd wager. :4robinm::4robinf: Actually, every character would look good with Robins.
And that's why Robin can S-support everyone :4robinm::4robinf:.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
So, I was all like, ok time to fight the Gore Magala Urgent Quest on MH4U
And then I read the quest title
"Tipping the Scales"
._.
I think a certain tactician wants to S-Support me
:4robinf:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Shrooby, you like it? Really?!

I never been so happy in my life!1 :,).
Yeah!
I think users should always try to add their own personal flair to their overall profile. In as many (positive) ways as they can.
Express themselves in a way unique to them!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Curious. Which FE game have you played through the most? Alternatively, if you've only played one (Awakening for example), how many times have you gone through and beaten it?
Awakening by far, and beaten it twice fully with several runs in progress. Second place goes to FE7, third to Radiant Dawn.

I'm about to go do the mission where I can recruit Gangrel. I'm torn. Should I give the SOB the chance at redemption?
Eh. Go ahead. Like Chrom says, if Gangrel's going to die throwing himself at something, it might as well be Grima.

Yep. "Reeed Roobbiinnn! Yum!"
Heh.

Shining Force 2. Second place takes Shining Force.
Oh wait-
Goddamn those games were amazing. Story time.

I had a copy of Shining Force as a kid that I got from a video rental chain that was going under (also got the majority of my SNES games from there, including EarthBound, but that's another story).

Because it had been played so heavily, though, its internal battery was dead and it couldn't hold a save file. I kept my Genesis going for roughly a month straight to beat it. Dreaded even going near the power cord. Totally worth it though.

Yeah!
I think users should always try to add their own personal flair to their overall profile. In as many (positive) ways as they can.
Hear hear.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Yeah!

:D. Thanks Shrooby.

Now to edit more Y.Link and Pit pictures

That's it! You are officially on the top of my to like list!!!

Hong

The Strongest
Theme song of :4robinm::

Theme song of :4robinf::

There is an approximately 1/100 chance Hong will apologize for linking the Spice Girls.

And this time it's 99 strong.:4luigi:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Alright Tacticians...

Love it, hate it...?

I'm not a huge fan, but it doens't bother me in the slightest.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Alright Tacticians...

Love it, hate it...?

I quite like the music, but I hope the lyrics don't play during gameplay, or at least have an option to turn them off. I'm not a fan of lyrics during gameplay - too distracting for my liking.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So I had a dream that I was playing melee, and seeing that I'm trash in that game I lose. Right when I lost my last stock I wake up.

I think I rage quitted my dream.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Gonna post this here too for people who aren't in the FE social group:

So the countdown timer on the 25th anniversary website has expired, revealing more information on the special event being held to celebrate.

From what I can tell, it features a special concert, a "talk show", and a "mini drama". The event is to be hosted by Saori Seto, the Japanese voice actress for Anna and Severa in Awakening.

Apparently the talk show is a "must-see event for fans", which will involve the staff of Intelligent Systems revealing "untold secrets" regarding the games' development.

The "mini drama" involves "actors who have appeared in the series". No idea what that's about.

Tickets are ¥7,500 for anyone who's interested.

Nothing on FEIf or SMTxFE.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Gonna post this here too for people who aren't in the FE social group:
Really wish I still lived in Japan.

Oh well, I'm sure it's going to be one hell of a time for those attending. :)

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Alright Tacticians...

Love it, hate it...?

Its not Mechanical Rhythm but I still love it, even if the lyrics are kind of silly.

EDIT: Okay having listened to the song more, I'm still like the song overall but 0:40-0:55 is just....bad. The rest of the song is fine but the rapping in that part of the song is just....blech.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
"untold secerts"

Hmmmmm.

Robin confirmed for FE:14

Why? Cause reasons.
Would't it be awesome if this was true, and Kamui has a twin sister?

Unlikely, but still....

Its not Mechanical Rhythm but I still love it, even if the lyrics are kind of silly.

EDIT: Okay having listened to the song more, I'm still like the song overall but 0:40-0:55 is just....bad. The rest of the song is fine but the rapping in that part of the song is just....blech.
Agreed.

It may be a single mistep, but at least we have the same genius who wrote Attack on Titan's music. The anime may not be incredible, but the music really sets the feel for he series.[/quote]

Last edited:

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Curious. Which FE game have you played through the most? Alternatively, if you've only played one (Awakening for example), how many times have you gone through and beaten it?
Don't know...Sacred Stones/Awakening? Those are the only game I've beatin twice.
I've also tried some of the jp FEs, but Gaiden the one I've played the most in that category.
This song. :love::cry:
Today's my birthday.
Happiest of Birthdays to you! (is late)

Last edited:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
THEY'RE HERE:

I didn't even get the email notification that the Smash soundtrack would be coming, but I'm not complaining. Really happy here! :colorful: And just when I was ready to head to work (which should be... now! oops)

Alright Tacticians...

Love it, hate it...?

I like it but would really love it more if the lyrics weren't around. Pretty catchy nonetheless! ^^

Last time I checked the Nintendo channel, I clocked in about 1200 hrs in Radiant Dawn. Awakening is behind it by about a few hundred, will check back later for it and Path of Radiance.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
@ RadiantTactician RadiantTactician I am so happy for you! ♥ Good pick-ups all around.

If you got yours without the confirmation email, then I hope mine is on the way as well.
Alright Tacticians...

Love it, hate it...?

Well, the lyric portions will be kind of exotic in the sense you'll rarely hear them if this is to be used for generic enemies, so I don't mind them. Good stuff.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Alright Tacticians...

Love it, hate it...?

Absolutely love it! Big fan of Hiroyuki Sawano's work and this just shows the quality he's putting into the Xenoblade Chronicles X OST, among the other pieces of music we've heard so far. And even if you dislike the rapping portion, you probably won't even notice is when your too busy battling giant creatures while your flying around in a mech. :p Besides, it's not like it's trashy rap or anything. I think it fits the sci fi feeling of XCX quite nicely. Not sure why rap in JRPG's is so controversial. I mean if Persona can pull it off nicely, I don't see why Xenoblade Chronicles X can't. ^_^

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Alright Tacticians...

Love it, hate it...?

Meh. It seems very lack luster.But then again, I haven't really played any of the Xenoblade games and only have Smash Bros music to go of, so.....

But speak of music, I just recently found a song that for the love of me I can't stop listening to.

Malukah's voice is just so, beautiful!!! I like I am in heaven :love:

New head-canon. I can't tell if this makes FE7 better or worse.
Sae that comic once before. Still funny :laugh:.

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
So how are your days fellow tacticians...:bluejump:
THEY'RE HERE:

I didn't even get the email notification that the Smash soundtrack would be coming, but I'm not complaining. Really happy here! :colorful: And just when I was ready to head to work (which should be... now! oops)
Apparently this tactician has a great day. The scale has been tipped in your favor.

D

Deleted member

Alright Tacticians...

Love it, hate it...?

It's not bad, but I am not outright amazed by it. I still prefer You Will Know Our Names, The One that Gets in Our Way, and Mechanical Rhythm.

New head-canon. I can't tell if this makes FE7 better or worse.
Better. :)
I just wonder what tactical prowess Kirby has.
He might get that ending where historians have no idea why Kirby was so successful.

Inhales Nergal.
Game ends.
Binding Blade never happens.
Does that mean Roy never existed and that Roy wouldn't be in Melee?

Hong

The Strongest
Does that mean Roy never existed and that Roy wouldn't be in Melee?
Nice avatar.

Perhaps Roy would still exist in the sense Eliwood would have a kid one way or another, but no tale to tell or game to star in.

Perhaps Leif, the more handsome and capable lord, would take his place.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Is that in the game somewhere? That's always the best of the Tavern songs. And this just blows it out of the water.

If I could replace the Tavern song with this, I would do it in a heartbeat. And then put out on Nexus Mods.

As it stands, there are two things that would send me flying back to Skyrim and only one of them is necessary.

Last edited:
Top Bottom